Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Here's how I think it went...
  1. Take all your stuff that you actually want to keep (or sell) out of the house (later you'll tell the production company that you cleared the house for decorating in advance, as they say on the voiceover).

2. Stage leak/vandals for insurance scam, conveniently hugely affecting the most expensive room to re-do for maximum payout.

3. After claiming the money for that, instead of actually spending it on a new kitchen, have channel 4 pay you for a show and have a bunch of companies give the work and materials for free for that and multiple other rooms (or paid for by the channel depending on which theory you want to go with). (Couldn't get a floor gifted? Never mind, just take the floorboards from a bedroom...).

4. Have companies donate all the new things (neon lights are popularly gifted to influencers for example, and there's no way they coincidentally happened to feature in nearly every room).

5. You don't care about making crappy craft things, all you care about is that you can make it from old junk you had already instead of having to buy stuff yourself, to maximise profit.

6. You don't care about the fact that your new kitchen table seats 4 when you're a family of 6-7, because you don't plan on living in the house at all.

7. You sell media stories about the show to the papers and then complain about them on social media, driving more traffic/interest/comments on them and ensuring they'll buy more stories from you in the future.

8. Having the TV show means more traffic to your socials, conveniently timed for your OF launch.

9. When your house is sold/repossessed, it's worth more because of the work that's been done (most importantly the kitchen, as banks won't give mortgages without a kitchen) - therefore you end up owing less to your creditors. So not only have you not done the work, you've got people to do it all for free and made ££££££ off the back of it.

Also, I'm new here, hi! *waves*

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 100

Pom Bear

VIP Member
The teddies on the wall in the Mucky Mansion gave me an idea of a few pics to make 🥰 x.

Katie could have her head mounted on the wall..also comes with removable mouth clip 😄 ...

Resizer_16435388478042.jpg

Cole on another wall 😀...can also be made into a door knocker..ideal for getting rid of cold callers/junk mail/ unwanted guests.

Resizer_16435388478041.jpg

Cole's little willy on another wall comes with removable magnifying glass 🤭

Resizer_16435388478040.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
I just think a lot of people now are being careful what is being said in the lead up to 2 weeks today, months, years of work has gone into the bankruptcy. Please remember this is a public site, so everything can be seen by everyone, ideas given etc. so there won’t be anymore tea relating to that until afterwards, some things have to stay confidential, I hope people understand. 🙏

with regards to the MM, remember that program was recorded June-Oct last year, before the repossession order, things take time.
😘

• Heart
Reactions: 67

PTMe

Chatty Member
What!!!! Nooooo are you being serious!!!
So along with Daily needs never being meet, you also have neglecte of basic comfort!! And icing on the cake, not giving a shit if H was dead...
Holy moses on a bike and Mary on the handle bars!!..
Now don't get me wrong, I know poverty exists and infact there is a high number of children in struggling areas who don't have access to basic comforts.... but that's ridiculous SHE HAS/HAD MONEY more than other struggling family have ever dreamed of and your telling us, she couldn't be fucked to get or even beg!! For a bed for jett! wtf!!

Sorry PTMe I'm not ranting at you just ranting..

But then I ask myself ( again not getting at you ) did you report this to anyone??
All the information I have has been passed on to the correct person 👍👍

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Been off this thread today as I've got 4 kids and actually look after them, unlike some mothers! Nice to see she's still an absolute cunt.
I've just pulled one of my children out of the school system as he's SEN as well as physical disabilities, school couldn't provide the level of care he needs so now I'm home educating, I don't know how she sleeps at night knowing she's neglected all her kids and their needs. It's makes me sick.
To add, I do know how she sleeps at night, pissed and coked up.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
They seem to be going a little overboard with all the “Ioved-up couple” shite..🤔 flowers last week, photographed holding hands, hotel break, it’s all stuff normal couples do but don’t ram it down other people’s throats! They’re just kidding themselves, the only aisle they’ll be walking down this year will be the dog food aisle in Lidl
I wasn’t one to go down this road, still not sure I am to honest, but the more you look at this relationship, it looks like it’s just a complete front and it’s purely a business thing.

Her, she needs a man whatever, doesn’t need a lover, just a man do do her bidding, be her chauffeur, a general dogsbody, a partner in crime. Reckon she knows the kids thing is over, or actually doesn’t really want another to tie her down, so the baby stuff is all fake. Him for what he believes is fame and money being associated with her. The rows are because the business is failing, ’slapgate’ f*cked the business model up, he can‘t be featured with the kids, so she’s lost the happy family narrative, and her businesses are failing around her. He’s discovered there little fame attached to being with her, nor big money anymore, but they too afraid to split cos both know ‘secrets’ about each other, so for now they play on.

So on it goes, they looked off their heads last night, it’s their escape from reality, cos this life they lead is so empty and meaningless, just a constant grift. A grift which ain’t working, hence the latest roll of the dice with OF.

Might be barking up the wrong tree, but something is very off with them as a couple, just speculating that maybe we are being totally played. Thing is, it ain’t working, and they will eventually split, she’ll deffo go on the attack, slagging him off, as it’s her way, but he can do way more damage, and I think he will. He looks the type to tell all, and it won’t be pretty for her.

We really need a resolution to ‘slapgate’ soon, if he’s in trouble, then that’s when the whole relationship collapses, they can’t survive the fall out if the truth is what we think it is.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I'm watching Michael McIntyre's programme and Peter comes across as very attractive, warm and natural. I do believe he's got a good heart.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56

PTMe

Chatty Member
I was taken by the fact that Jett ran into the room full of new things yet climbed straight into bed as though that were a luxury. Did he not have a bed in the MM before? Did he have to sleep wherever he fell?
Yes. No bed previously.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I admit I looked at the pic too..even turned the willy pic round to see from another angle just from curiosity. 🤢😬😄

Hellsbells! It felt degrading to look, must be even worse to do that for abit of extra money online 😄 x
Looooooooooooooooooooooool 😂😂😂😂 x

Resizer_16435734333540.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Squirrelina

VIP Member
I have to laugh, I apologise if someone shuts the door on me! I actually apologised after someone ran my foot over with a shopping trolley once!😂
I was shopping with my husband in a supermarket last year. He was pushing the trolley. Suddenly he ran over the hem of my sleeveless, bandau shirred elastic top maxi dress…. Which pulled my dress down to my waist and exposed my 38H cups. Luckily only elderly man saw the sight.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

tracey3871

VIP Member
View attachment 1028127
Photoshopped to look like a Littlewoods catalogue model and wearing what looks like a ladies coat 😂
So KP ... This guy is a wealthy 'business man', he definitely is not with you for fame, he is also the first man who could & would take care of you financially if you decided never to 'work' again .... And yet today ... He is selling pics of his willy online for £6.99 ....you couldn't make this up 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53