Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember this pic from a while a go, she said something like 'Oh I don't notice it now, I'm used to it' when her fans pointed it out. Can't remember what holiday that was...
Yeah and in next set of pics it disappeared, just like that

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don't know how to create a new thread otherwise I would do it phoebe can you help me out

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone fancy a Krusty meet up….πŸ˜‰
View attachment 1030505
If he does it naked with Keiron in a mud bath, wrestling, or oil ( even better ) ... Im there in the front row πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ .... Il take one for team, if I really have too πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ ... for the good of tattle ... IM IN!!! 😝😝😝 ... Dont judge, I was also young once 🀩🀩 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.