Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched that. Well, that was… odd. I wonder whether it was from today or an old video? As he seems pretty tired/out of it considering it’s before 10pm.
They were up pretty early this morning. If they are away somewhere, he could’ve been driving all day

Reactions: 13
He seemed embarrassed and angry in the restaurant. Christ I bet their life is one long argument. They can't go away, she's doing her community service. 😂 I bet she'd love to have her face carved at again, it's what she always does to run away from her problems, make herself *ill*

Reactions: 24
What’s going on with whole legal side of stuff like she was told by the judge she was not to do anything wrong or she will be sent straight to prison.. she breaks a restraining order gets hauled into the station and is still walking free and don’t even get me started on the house was supposed to be repossessed and she’s bankrupt yet she’s living there and doing it up. She really is above the law! What’s going on

• Angry
Reactions: 26
He seemed embarrassed and angry in the restaurant. Christ I bet their life is one long argument. They can't go away, she's doing her community service. 😂 I bet she'd love to have her face carved at again, it's what she always does to run away from her problems, make herself *ill*
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?

Reactions: 31
Wow only just caught up on all these threads. More rinse and repeat from the old skank. Come on Pricey Woods we want drama.

Reactions: 13
How exhausting is this life for a woman who has lost her five kids....
What's she doing everyday ??...
It's so sad a lifestyle .. toyboy.. hair.. nails.. make up stories.. sell a story to The press... insult someone close... cause a commotion.. cause some drama... can you imagine waking up everyday thinking what have I done... I've no kids living with me .. I've nothing left .. the whole country is talking about me ... no one likes me... oh my god.. how can she live like this everyday...
If I've gone shopping and the door banged shut on someone I run to open it and apologise and ask if someone's OK... shes a fkin horrible person.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Your picture 😂😂😂😂

Oh I actually watched the stories on mute as her voice makes me want to punch my ear drums in, missed them discussing their attire. I can't stand tracksuits, I mean he's not a 7 year old, wear some proper clothes!
Can he not choose to wear something smarter? Does she insist on dressing him like a total chav? Poor idiot, surely he must have worn real clothes before he met her?

Reactions: 19
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?
I thought they went out for a meal

Reactions: 7
Living with her would just be a series of her repeating herself, like the DOYOULOVEIT HARVEY COLE PRINCESS BUTDOYOUREALLY on and on. I'm fairly patient, and I'd have definitely snapped by now. ITS A CACTUS COLE NOT A CACTI COLE I TOLD YOU COLE WOOHOO

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.