Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the ‘Cock POV’ Pic he was promising.. I see it now 😂
View attachment 1026906
Considering he seems in a bit of a state I’m wondering if it’s a coke POV instead!

Talking of which, I’ve seen the news of Rylan breaking, but seems the press are giving him some grace due to his recent mental health issues in light of his break up. The press must like him or they could have gone to town, highlights how much the press have had enough of KP as they aren’t giving her much grace for her antics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
What’s the Question? If the answer is who’s right?
1. Who’s had more Pricks? Katie or a pin cushion! 🤔
2. Who is the Biggest Prick? Either could win this one! … hang on see pic 2🤣
3. What has the bigger prick this Catus or …Kris Boyson? 😉

1643532539461.png
1643532652839.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Amazing turn of events in 24 hours then?
I want OF to take off for KP ... Then, like Katona, Danielle, Lozza etc she rarely be on TV and will not have time to do other stuff except maybe the occasional press walk down a street ... She will hardly ever be in the press ... That's a win for me frankly 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Anyone else patiently waiting for his dick pics to be leaked? Can’t wait to have a good laugh 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
there is no way the police would still be investigating a case for nearly 5 months of a boyfriend and girlfriend having a argument were one claims the other give them a slap(where the injuries are just a small mark on the face different if really injured and hospitalised)so it looks like there is a lot more they are looking at or chargers have been dropped (and the papers have not picked up on it yet)a small case of a argument getting out of hand does not need a long police investigation
If charges had been dropped KP would be all over that posting lies about it

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She says "we are in bed now". Why do you need to post that?? Who bloody cares?
If she’s posting riveting content like this on Insta what ‘exclusive behind the scenes’ stuff will she have left for OF?! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Also if they had been dropped I guess they wouldn’t have had to blur/edit him out of Mucky Mansion. That was really telling for me that he is heavily implied in that investigation. Saying that I appreciate he could have been cleared after production, but also think as the poster above says, KP would be posting her spin on it by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think there's more to it. There was the coercive control factor and the children witnessing it. He's been bailed 3 times!
Yep, coercive control is hard to prove, they've got to document a pattern of abuse and would be going through phone and email communications.
I think adding covid backlogs and underfunding to all that will mean it takes virtually forever these days. Things also might take longer if the
main witnesses in the case act like toddlers and refuse to cooperate!

Reactions: 17
22 year old nearly hit a child on a zebra crossing done for dangerous driving uninsured and driving while disqualified sentence to 42WEEKS inprison(AND SO HE SHOULD BE) Katie Price done for driving uninsured while disqualified(not the first time)drunk driving so that should cover the dangerous driving and yet gets sentence to a day or Two in the priory and a few days in vegas so she can recover from the stress it caused her HOW IS THAT A FAIR JUSTICE SYSTEM

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I want OF to take off for KP ... Then, like Katona, Danielle, Lozza etc she rarely be on TV and will not have time to do other stuff except maybe the occasional press walk down a street ... She will hardly ever be in the press ... That's a win for me frankly 🎉
I want to see her coining it in Dubai as a porta potty because she deserves to be sh*t on as payback for the number of people she's sh*t on in the past.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Plus I think the kids have only just/about to give their statements.
Kp made such s song and dance about it the first few days, and now that she’s playing happy families we’re all supposed to forget about it.
She’s the first one to talk about media, police abuse, but she doesn’t mind using them when it suits her.I doubt if we will ever get the full story, but I want some kind of closure on this one.
She shouldn’t get away with this as well.

Reactions: 26
but she promised to tell us all the truth about what really happened so as soon as all chargers are dropped she will have to tell us the truth and nothing but the truth(or in her case the truth as Katie sees it)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What’s the Question? If the answer is who’s right?
1. Who’s had more Pricks? Katie or a pin cushion! 🤔
2. Who is the Biggest Prick? Either could win this one! … hang on see pic 2🤣
3. What has the bigger prick this Catus or …Kris Boyson? 😉

View attachment 1026914 View attachment 1026920
Arghhhh that photo and indeed the whole IG stories video, his face, yuck yuck yuck, plus guaranteed they are dabbling with Mr Charlie here, and at that dinner last night.

What with viewing Katona’s OF stuff and now his bed faces, I might have to step back from looking at these people’s lives, it’s making my eyes ache and frying my brain, gotta think of my own mental ‘elf, it’s bloody traumatic 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Kp made such s song and dance about it the first few days, and now that she’s playing happy families we’re all supposed to forget about it.
She’s the first one to talk about media, police abuse, but she doesn’t mind using them when it suits her.I doubt if we will ever get the full story, but I want some kind of closure on this one.
She shouldn’t get away with this as well.
i am hoping she give the police such a cock and bull story and made such a big drama out of it that they are looking into it and the person is not guilty of anything she told them and they are looking at charging her with giving a false statement and wasting police time(we can hope)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Considering he seems in a bit of a state I’m wondering if it’s a coke POV instead!

Talking of which, I’ve seen the news of Rylan breaking, but seems the press are giving him some grace due to his recent mental health issues in light of his break up. The press must like him or they could have gone to town, highlights how much the press have had enough of KP as they aren’t giving her much grace for her antics!
Sorry to quote my own post but seems most people think Rylan was joking, the top comments on the DM article are positive ones. None of that now of old KP eh? Unless you read her Instagram comments, then you would think she was still back in her hay day!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.