Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All because the ‘sausage’ loves MilkTray.. love Saturday nights me😘 have a good one you lovely lot😘
Did this get delivered by a hunk in black on a zip wire?

Here's how I think it went...
  1. Take all your stuff that you actually want to keep (or sell) out of the house (later you'll tell the production company that you cleared the house for decorating in advance, as they say on the voiceover).

2. Stage leak/vandals for insurance scam, conveniently hugely affecting the most expensive room to re-do for maximum payout.

3. After claiming the money for that, instead of actually spending it on a new kitchen, have channel 4 pay you for a show and have a bunch of companies give the work and materials for free for that and multiple other rooms (or paid for by the channel depending on which theory you want to go with). (Couldn't get a floor gifted? Never mind, just take the floorboards from a bedroom...).

4. Have companies donate all the new things (neon lights are popularly gifted to influencers for example, and there's no way they coincidentally happened to feature in nearly every room).

5. You don't care about making crappy craft things, all you care about is that you can make it from old junk you had already instead of having to buy stuff yourself, to maximise profit.

6. You don't care about the fact that your new kitchen table seats 4 when you're a family of 6-7, because you don't plan on living in the house at all.

7. You sell media stories about the show to the papers and then complain about them on social media, driving more traffic/interest/comments on them and ensuring they'll buy more stories from you in the future.

8. Having the TV show means more traffic to your socials, conveniently timed for your OF launch.

9. When your house is sold/repossessed, it's worth more because of the work that's been done (most importantly the kitchen, as banks won't give mortgages without a kitchen) - therefore you end up owing less to your creditors. So not only have you not done the work, you've got people to do it all for free and made ££££££ off the back of it.

Also, I'm new here, hi! *waves*
Hi @badsecretsquirrel, welcome to the fold 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Obviously away somewhere, suitcase in the background.
New thread 🧵🥰 x

I had to use one of those pics for his latest OF pic...his now added a white hankie on his head lol..at least his keeping covered..body as well as head lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16435065750720.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
I was shopping with my husband in a supermarket last year. He was pushing the trolley. Suddenly he ran over the hem of my sleeveless, bandau shirred elastic top maxi dress…. Which pulled my dress down to my waist and exposed my 38H cups. Luckily only elderly man saw the sight.
New thread 🧵🥰 x

I had to use one of those pics for his latest OF pic...his now added a white hankie on his head lol..at least his keeping covered..body as well as head lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 1026630
Just woke up with Wilma ‘my terrier dog’ stopping the circulation in my feet. Saw this Pom…. Am sniggering and the guest house bed headboard is rattling away like a drum solo 😂 This reminds me of my dad. He’s a bleep too! Thank you Pom. X

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
"Katie has been joined on the site by husband to be, Carl.
He joked yesterday that he’d had to turn to Only Fans "because he's poor". But, like Katie, he now hopes to make “buckets of cash”
Our source added: “He’s been researching the site to support Katie and knows it inside out now.
He thinks he can do well and is confident he can make a success of it. He will also be helping Katie with a lot of her pictures and they could do a lot of his and her content.”

Lube it up mushroom boy, KH can offer a few "tips" ;) about the gay for pay...

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s a good point, although now I’m imagining the wait staff realising who they are and just dumping the food unceremoniously on their table 😂
The staff were looking for a trough out back in the storage rooms to serve dinner for The Slobs

She’ll probably get him to drop his pants, bend over, stick a Porky White’ in his bum hole and photograph it, to please all ‘audiences ‘.
That would upset the Vegans; Anyway thats cruelty to sausages innit ;)

Funny how other articles have said exactly the opposite to this rubbish, that she's struggling to find morons willing to part with £11 to see pictures of some past-it old boiler reckoning itself

New prop for only fans KP? 😲🤣
Ah something thats a bigger prick than Mr Price!

So everything now is about this OF for you and Crawl and kk and DL... why don't you all grow the F up... put your rancid bits away and settle down.
I was a grandma at 40 and it was the best thing I ever/ never did... 😇🤣
Just get your pathetic selves together ... love the kids you've got... you're old enough and ugly enough ( not me )😁 to be granny's.. close your legs and STFU ...
Being a grandparent is great! All the pleasure but none of the pain and when they're appalling you just hand 'em back :)

Imagine how revolting skanky will be when it has grandchildren though and how proud they'll be of Their Gran screeching Woo Hoo and whanging her plastic norks about at any male with a pulse :( UGH

I was a Granny at 42 too, my granddaughter will be 21 in May, also my sons are more like my best friends not my kids. Even at 63 I still have my own teeth, nails and real long hair! 🦊
My beautiful Granddaughter is 18 this summer! We re not only from the same area but the same age Foxy!!

Obviously away somewhere, suitcase in the background.
Sooooooooooooooooooooo attractive in that third picture! BARF :sick:

They just sound like sad little boys to be honest, talking about what they'd do to her bewbs and one bloke who always says he
wants to wee in her gob. ( can't believe I just typed that :LOL: 😂 😂 😂 )
Porta-Potty Time for skanky. However her gob is already full of tit

Just thought too, false promises on OF already. So much for the willy POV 🤦‍♂️
The trouble with that was that one look at skanky and he was unable to find his willy

Paracetamol/ ibuprofen. ???
Hes so wheppy... anything would be too much for him
I reckon he's swigging Calpol for under fives

Amazing turn of events in 24 hours then?
She's been buying bot farms of followers again then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if this old snap of Woodie will be in his new OF account .. 🤣🤣🤣🤮
Hate to say it but he looks so much better here, healthier and more relaxed and natural. Look what a year with her has done to him, he's aged 10 years! Also does he have some rare shrinking penis disorder? 😂😂

Can I give you two reactions ... laughing cos I agree with you it's funny cos we are that apologetic cos we were taught to be polite and honest with people.. but also 😘 because its good to be nice and hope everyone is the same as we are x
Can you believe I once apologised to an old perv flashing at me in the spa? He was swishing his shower curtain around accidentally showing off (it has to be said his equipment was far superior to Mushroom Boys!) I went up to the shower and said "I'm ever so sorry you seem to be having trouble closing the curtain and you're accidentally exposing yourself, shall I help you and hold it closed?" His face! He did the walk of shame with his manky old towel back to the changing room and slunk off.😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Why is Slapgate taking so long??
there is no way the police would still be investigating a case for nearly 5 months of a boyfriend and girlfriend having a argument were one claims the other give them a slap(where the injuries are just a small mark on the face different if really injured and hospitalised)so it looks like there is a lot more they are looking at or chargers have been dropped (and the papers have not picked up on it yet)a small case of a argument getting out of hand does not need a long police investigation

Reactions: 29
there is no way the police would still be investigating a case for nearly 5 months of a boyfriend and girlfriend having a argument were one claims the other give them a slap(where the injuries are just a small mark on the face different if really injured and hospitalised)so it looks like there is a lot more they are looking at or chargers have been dropped (and the papers have not picked up on it yet)a small case of a argument getting out of hand does not need a long police investigation
I think there's more to it. There was the coercive control factor and the children witnessing it. He's been bailed 3 times!

Reactions: 29
I think there's more to it. There was the coercive control factor and the children witnessing it. He's been bailed 3 times!
Plus I think the kids have only just/about to give their statements.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What a bleeping catch eh? Those teeth need a danger warning, they are an absolute health hazard as my wine has almost vacated my stomach..
⚠⚠⚠🤦🤦🤦
I'm fascinated to know what he thinks they look like. To him they may look like the height of glamour and success whereas to me they look like the cheapest kind of 1950s NHS dentures.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.