Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[Q
She said 'you are beautiful, you are stunning, look at those eyes'.........have they been reading on here about his unfiltered face at the OF launch ?
She’s trying to give him confidence. Later on he has to slip into see through tracksuit bottoms and point a Kodak instamatic at his doodle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
How exhausting is this life for a woman who has lost her five kids....
What's she doing everyday ??...
It's so sad a lifestyle .. toyboy.. hair.. nails.. make up stories.. sell a story to The press... insult someone close... cause a commotion.. cause some drama... can you imagine waking up everyday thinking what have I done... I've no kids living with me .. I've nothing left .. the whole country is talking about me ... no one likes me... oh my god.. how can she live like this everyday...
If I've gone shopping and the door banged shut on someone I run to open it and apologise and ask if someone's OK... shes a fkin horrible person.
I have to laugh, I apologise if someone shuts the door on me! I actually apologised after someone ran my foot over with a shopping trolley once!😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Just thought too, false promises on OF already. So much for the willy POV 🤦‍♂️
Two possibilities why he hasn't posted it.
1) no one requested it
2) he looked down and thought "nah, I'll let them think it's small, instead of showing it and removing all doubt!"

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She puts the camera right in his face when they're in bed, she is asking him about food they haven't got yet and filming him, that would annoy the hell out of me. She just has to show 'how great' her life is, which we all know isn't true....how long can he put up with it?
I think he’s hiding recent cash earnings for her. She needs him as a driver. She’s usually got another bloke lined up, but because of her circumstances she’s got to stay with him. He’s probably hoping she gets sent down. He keeps the cash and moves on. She puts him before her kids. Suspect only Harvey allowed near him, but with a supervised carer. Think they both sniff the lines. I’m beginning to wonder if KP has something on high up people, as nothing ever seems to happen to her. Someone mentioned earlier Blackmail…..makes you think!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think he’s hiding recent cash earnings for her. She needs him as a driver. She’s usually got another bloke lined up, but because of her circumstances she’s got to stay with him. He’s probably hoping she gets sent down. He keeps the cash and moves on. She puts him before her kids. Suspect only Harvey allowed near him, but with a supervised carer. Think they both sniff the lines. I’m beginning to wonder if KP has something on high up people, as nothing ever seems to happen to her. Someone mentioned earlier Blackmail…..makes you think!
Absolutely true and well said.. yes everything you've surmised is spot on... And the blackmailing part is also true... she has lots of stuff on lots of people... biggest evil slapper walking with plenty of information on high up people and she uses it when needed...
Pity she can't use it to renovate her mansion ???

Reactions: 20
Just popped onto the thread, wondering what rubbish happened today, jumped to the end, saw this big fat smug face, and now just done a big sick :sick:

Though might have been worse, could have been her warty face I suppose 🤪😁
You can put on your spreadsheet that they didn't visit Harvey again this weekend, lol

• Haha
Reactions: 23
You can put on your spreadsheet that they didn't visit Harvey again this weekend, lol
I‘m ready to go with another NO 😁 Was wondering if they visiting H though, and staying in hotel nearby, anyone know where they are 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 19
I‘m ready to go with another NO 😁 Was wondering if they visiting H though, and staying in hotel nearby, anyone know where they are 🤷🏽‍♀️
Was thinking the same. They appear to have been driving most of the day, now staying in a hotel. They could be visiting H tomorrow

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.