Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obviously away somewhere, suitcase in the background.
I just watched that. Well, that was… odd. I wonder whether it was from today or an old video? As he seems pretty tired/out of it considering it’s before 10pm.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's definitely tonight as she's banging on about the cactus from the restaurant. I actually think they're getting bang on it. 👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
It's definitely tonight as she's banging on about the cactus from the restaurant. I actually think they're getting bang on it. 👀
I think so too… that is really not a good look on him. He also sounded like he was slurring. I wonder why she’s posted those vids? I feel like something is brewing…

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What drugs make someone all giggly and tired, ecstasy, magic mushrooms, weed? He looks like he can't stop himself laughing.
Doubt they're on mandy or mushies, more likely booze and sniff, a spliff would stink out wherever they are. Starts off nice, the booze and the sniff, after a few lines they won't be as giggly and tired. Snarkiness comes next.

I think so too… that is really not a good look on him. He also sounded like he was slurring. I wonder why she’s posted those vids? I feel like something is brewing…
Deffo agree 👍 👏

Reactions: 20
Just thought too, false promises on OF already. So much for the willy POV 🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She said 'you are beautiful, you are stunning, look at those eyes'.........have they been reading on here about his unfiltered face at the OF launch ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Doubt they're on mandy or mushies, more likely booze and sniff, a spliff would stink out wherever they are. Starts off nice, the booze and the sniff, after a few lines they won't be as giggly and tired. Snarkiness comes next.

Deffo agree 👍 👏
Worth staying up for the next thrilling instalment then. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.