Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He says 'why are we out for dinner dressed like this, in tracksuits, we look like tramps' she says 'it's comfy iniiiit'. :unsure: Has Cole ever
worn anything but?
Your picture 😂😂😂😂

Oh I actually watched the stories on mute as her voice makes me want to punch my ear drums in, missed them discussing their attire. I can't stand tracksuits, I mean he's not a 7 year old, wear some proper clothes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔
No he doesn’t with her, but I just feel like he wants to be a bit of a towie type and live that ‘fancy’ zlist experience and she always has him in his boohoo men trackies driving through McDonald’s.
‘fancy’ fake fancy not classy

I feel like I’ve said fancy too much sat here breastfeeding in my old dressing gown

his life with her isn’t what he anticipated and now he’s in too deep

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was a Granny at 42 too, my granddaughter will be 21 in May, also my sons are more like my best friends not my kids. Even at 63 I still have my own teeth, nails and real long hair! 🦊
My kids dance and laugh with me....my grandkids think I'm the silliest person in their lives... theres 5 of them atm ...lol .. its funny that we can still be so up to date with everything but have a total different outlook on what it takes to be a normal mother and grandma.....I think I'm a proper glam Granny haha .... woo hoo 🙌😇🥰🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm watching Michael McIntyre's programme and Peter comes across as very attractive, warm and natural. I do believe he's got a good heart.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Just rewatched, she says dinners. Odd that she posted it as Carl does not seem happy, he seems agitated
Awww all the piss taking comments are getting to him, poor crawl.. he thought he'd be inundated with butt kisses and "fans" when hooking up with KP, instead all he gets is hate lol..
Noticed he remarked about going out to eat in his tracksuit before someone else did 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Given the picture of the cactus/cacti she has posted I reckon they've gone for a Mexican :ROFLMAO:

Yes, I agree but he's a bit thick isn't he? :LOL:
Spicy Mexican? 🌶 His chocolate starfish will be bright red to match his tomato face for his OF shoot later 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Oh wow! I'm so chuffed! 😊😊😊 this has made my weekend and I have NO shame in admitting it 🤣🤣

Well done @Rosiecosy for a truly apt thread title, or shall I say TIT-all
🤣🤣 don't be giving Skanky ideas for her next OF post!

Congratulations @Rosiecosy for the winning thread title. It's brilliant!
Thanks Mrs C 🤗

Well done @Rosiecosy! Wooooo hooooo - I love ittttttt 👏🏻
🤣🤣 do you love it? Woohoo. Do you really love it? Do you love me? Do you? Woohoo! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Just rewatched, she says dinners. Odd that she posted it as Carl does not seem happy, he seems agitated
Probably because he’s trying to read the menu 😅 Mind you, I always get the impression he’s an angry little gnome 98% of the time lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh wow! I'm so chuffed! 😊😊😊 this has made my weekend and I have NO shame in admitting it 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 don't be giving Skanky ideas for her next OF post!

Thanks Mrs C 🤗

🤣🤣 do you love it? Woohoo. Do you really love it? Do you love me? Do you? Woohoo! 🤣
Woohoo and way hey xx Congratulations!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is she doing OK with the OF ... lol... or is Kerry and Carlos getting more like than her... I can imagine she will initially go for this 100 % so expect anything... then escalating and getting worse and worse... competition between her and the "witches"she goes at them will be extreme...
OF fights..... like a cage fight but with boobs and mines.... eeeewwww

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she doing OK with the OF ... lol... or is Kerry and Carlos getting more like than her... I can imagine she will initially go for this 100 % so expect anything... then escalating and getting worse and worse... competition between her and the "witches"she goes at them will be extreme...
OF fights..... like a cage fight but with boobs and mines.... eeeewwww
#Minges

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Here's how I think it went...
  1. Take all your stuff that you actually want to keep (or sell) out of the house (later you'll tell the production company that you cleared the house for decorating in advance, as they say on the voiceover).

2. Stage leak/vandals for insurance scam, conveniently hugely affecting the most expensive room to re-do for maximum payout.

3. After claiming the money for that, instead of actually spending it on a new kitchen, have channel 4 pay you for a show and have a bunch of companies give the work and materials for free for that and multiple other rooms (or paid for by the channel depending on which theory you want to go with). (Couldn't get a floor gifted? Never mind, just take the floorboards from a bedroom...).

4. Have companies donate all the new things (neon lights are popularly gifted to influencers for example, and there's no way they coincidentally happened to feature in nearly every room).

5. You don't care about making crappy craft things, all you care about is that you can make it from old junk you had already instead of having to buy stuff yourself, to maximise profit.

6. You don't care about the fact that your new kitchen table seats 4 when you're a family of 6-7, because you don't plan on living in the house at all.

7. You sell media stories about the show to the papers and then complain about them on social media, driving more traffic/interest/comments on them and ensuring they'll buy more stories from you in the future.

8. Having the TV show means more traffic to your socials, conveniently timed for your OF launch.

9. When your house is sold/repossessed, it's worth more because of the work that's been done (most importantly the kitchen, as banks won't give mortgages without a kitchen) - therefore you end up owing less to your creditors. So not only have you not done the work, you've got people to do it all for free and made ££££££ off the back of it.

Also, I'm new here, hi! *waves*
Sounds about right! Well written and sadly probably all true.
Welcome to the land of crazies 🤗

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.