Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god - I’ve just gone onto the KP Reddit thread and I feel like I’ve defiled my phone 😰
There’s some sickos out there 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I feel like, he wants to go out to these fancy restaurants and dress up and feel faaaancy and have the experience. And she’s actually bored of that scene and just wants to be comfy, sick of being dolled up, doesn’t feel like she needs the scene. He’s 15 years too young for her. And she never wanted to be that scene anyway she’s too chavvy to care what other people in the restaurant think (and actually fair play for that)
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I agree.
But this is Skanky and she will find a way.
Also it was mentioned by someone who’s cousin Personal trains with KH that he said Michelle posts photos to get a reaction from Skanky. If I was Michelle I would do exactly the same thing I can’t lie 😂 and I’d enjoy every second of it
Those poor little children have been used enough, imho they shouldn’t be used in any sm content at all anymore, by any of their parents/step-parents for likes and or spite, or even worse money.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Those poor little children have been used enough, imho they shouldn’t be used in any sm content at all anymore, by any of their parents/step-parents for likes and or spite, or even worse money.
I think that would be the most fair thing.
But I can’t see KH or KP stopping posting them.
They were notibly missing from social media posts for a few weeks but all of a sudden they were posted again.
KH is a good dad, but I think he is does post the kids deliberately for reaction. Like skanky will post a photo of the kids (clearly old as she isn’t allowed to see them) and he will directly put a story of them in bed at his house. It does seem a bit tit for tat where the little ones are concerned.
I guess it’s just lucky they aren’t old enough for Instagram to see it.

Reactions: 16
Pardon? Dress up fancy for fancy restaurants? He never goes out in anything other than chav wear jobby catcher tracksuit type garments does he? 🤔
He always looks aggressive. Likes he’s ready to thump someone! OH I forgot, he’s already done that, but we’re not supposed to know!

• Haha
Reactions: 41
He always looks aggressive. Likes he’s ready to thump someone! OH I forgot, he’s already done that, but we’re not supposed to know!
Dresses for a scrap, does the prat actually own a shirt, a pair of trousers and shoes? Mind you, having said that, the trouser seam up the zip would probably rub too hard on his little nugget wouldn't it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
He probably needs copious amounts of the old marching powder to gear himself up for the “cock pov” shots he promised his only fans for tonight

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Oh god - I’ve just gone onto the KP Reddit thread and I feel like I’ve defiled my phone 😰
There’s some sickos out there 🤢
And Skanky, Katona et al condone and pamper to it for money.
Then complain about not being taken seriously.

Reactions: 14
I agree.
But this is Skanky and she will find a way.
Also it was mentioned by someone who’s cousin Personal trains with KH that he said Michelle posts photos to get a reaction from Skanky. If I was Michelle I would do exactly the same thing I can’t lie 😂 and I’d enjoy every second of it
I think if that's true she's extremely well restrained in comparison to how I'd be in the situation. Totally agree with you Slosher. 😂 X

Reactions: 16
So everything now is about this OF for you and Crawl and kk and DL... why don't you all grow the F up... put your rancid bits away and settle down.
I was a grandma at 40 and it was the best thing I ever/ never did... 😇🤣
Just get your pathetic selves together ... love the kids you've got... you're old enough and ugly enough ( not me )😁 to be granny's.. close your legs and STFU ...

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Just seen her stories, nice to see they both dressed up for dinner.
He looks on something, can see his leg going up and down under the table.
He says 'why are we out for dinner dressed like this, in tracksuits, we look like tramps' she says 'it's comfy iniiiit'. :unsure: Has Cole ever
worn anything but?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So everything now is about this OF for you and Crawl and kk and DL... why don't you all grow the F up... put your rancid bits away and settle down.
I was a grandma at 40 and it was the best thing I ever/ never did... 😇🤣
Just get your pathetic selves together ... love the kids you've got... you're old enough and ugly enough ( not me )😁 to be granny's.. close your legs and STFU ...
I was a Granny at 42 too, my granddaughter will be 21 in May, also my sons are more like my best friends not my kids. Even at 63 I still have my own teeth, nails and real long hair! 🦊

• Heart
I'm trying to figure out what she's saying on her 'out to dinner' post. Is it 'are you looking forward to the beginners we have ordered' ? If so back on planet earth we usually call them starters.
Mad as it sounds I thought she said dinners or “dinnahs” in Price speak.
And someone please correct me if Im
wrong, I could have sworn she said “Do you love the dinners we ordered”
I don’t understand what language they speak, I don’t know what they mean, it has no conversational value.
Just random gibberish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.