Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to say if they ever did a celeb version I would 100% watch that would be hilarious!
lol The presenter and her ex-girlfriend's naughty pics were leaked last year....so maybe they could sign up...along with the other millions of celeb dirties who can't keep their bits off a camera!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please please tell me someone else has seen the interview she did about starting only fans on TikTok.. about no being as good as her and she’s a woman now etc etc..

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know KP has gone back to her roots and doing what she does best, but looking at the clips of her OF she just looks really awkward, clumsy and constipated🥴
What undermines her sex appeal is that she's useless in bed and doesn't like sex. She can pout, preen and pose as much as she likes but she just ain't got it. Hollow sham like everything in her life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Looks like a 70’s roller girl, is that what the roller skates were for..🤔 she needs to grow up and stop playing dress-up, it’s beyond embarrassing! As if Cole’s playdoh pic has been deleted🤣🤣 he’s not gonna be a happy chappy, maybe OF isn’t for him🤷🏻‍♀️
She is a middle aged woman who has aged badly. She isnt even good looking anymore. I can't imagine anybody parting with their hard earned cash to subscribe to her OF.

Reactions: 28
I’ve got an image in my head of his peepee as it’s since been deleted and I didn’t see it.
So pencil dick, long thin with a small head a bit like et’s finger when he says ‘et phone home’ abs the foreskin has been pulled far back.

I still can’t help but feel ok missing out 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I was just having a read of the ‘Festival of Bins’ posts.. make of it what you will but I think it’s on the wind-up..
Never believed a word of what Binny cuddles (see what I did there 😏) posts! Catching up after a lovely birthday weekend! 🎂and see she’s still a bleep and he’s also still a bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He'll be so pleased with that, it plays up to his hard man vision of himself. A hard man who's having his bum hole lusted after by his Only Fans fans!
If he does cos play on his only fans, I can guarantee suggestions about where to place the pitchfork.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Why she wearing Scuba Goggles?
Wont her bodged nose support normal glasses?
Yep - WTF IS going on with her nose??
Dunno if it's just my telly; but what stuck out for me was she has a horizontal white line across it where the 'bulbous' bit begins...
PS/ Dear @Pom Bear, you asked me to remind you when my burpday is coming up - It's tomorrow, 1st Feb 🤗 xx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’ve got an image in my head of his peepee as it’s since been deleted and I didn’t see it.
So pencil dick, long thin with a small head a bit like et’s finger when he says ‘et phone home’ abs the foreskin has been pulled far back.

I still can’t help but feel ok missing out 🤣😂
The window sill is back! A reconstruction of the dick pic. Disclaimer: The original wasn’t blue, but the white play doh looked like a line of coke, and I’m not starting that fecking argument again!
D9A04792-5AE6-43B9-BAEF-75B96467ADCD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Never believed a word of what Binny cuddles (see what I did there 😏) posts! Catching up after a lovely birthday weekend! 🎂and see she’s still a bleep and he’s also still a bleep
Happy birthday Gem . Love MrsC xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Has Carlos left his breakfast banana in his shorts hahaha yuk! 🍌🤮🤢
Now I know I’m old ….. but once you’ve seen what he has to offer (giggling like a naughty school girl) him sat there with his shorts on and a banana down his pants just does not compute with the picture of his HP 1 . It’s like a present who is going to pay to see his 🍄 now all the wrapping paper has been removed it’s no longer a mystery 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep - WTF IS going on with her nose??
Dunno if it's just my telly; but what stuck out for me was she has a horizontal white line across it where the 'bulbous' bit begins...
PS/ Dear @Pom Bear, you asked me to remind you when my burpday is coming up - It's tomorrow, 1st Feb 🤗 xx
Happy Birthday for tomorrow @SewerGrapes love MrsC xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.