Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
lol The presenter and her ex-girlfriend's naughty pics were leaked last year....so maybe they could sign up...along with the other millions of celeb dirties who can't keep their bits off a camera!
But you see the whole part of being sexy ( in my humble opinion) is surmising what they've got underneath... for example if I see a man with chest and upper body showing but jeans with on I'm happy to surmise what he's got underneath. Surely that's the biggest turn on.. cos the actual look of it is not all that ... haha x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trust me ... You didnt miss anything .... its thin, long, floppy, with no life, or shape ... just lying there, lifeless ... in all truth it looked like one of those long, sad deflated balloons ... lets just say Keiron and Boyson, win hands down 🍆🍆 .... he must be delusional thinking that limp dick is anything to show the world, was totally embarrassing 😖😖
Was it not erect ?

I missed out too , I wasn’t bloody joining that site just to see that ,

Can’t believe none of you screenshotted it , she said , all temptress like …..

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry if it's already been asked but I'm trying to understand the house ownership. If it's been taken back by the mortgage company how the hell & can she live there & certainly renovate it!! Any regular Joe would have had eviction notice by now surely. I know covid stopped evictions but they have started again now.
It won’t have been taken back - shell claim she’s the mother of 5 children and needs a house big enough to home them all - by law if she has children they have to ensure they have a home - she’ll claim that any other 6 bed property (that she’ll claim she needs) would cost the same as the MM so they won’t consider the house as an asset they can recover. Now we all know that she’s not talking care of any of her 5 kids put she’ll claim that’s only temporary

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Was it not erect ?

I missed out too , I wasn’t bloody joining that site just to see that ,

Can’t believe none of you screenshotted it , she said , all temptress like …..
Someone did screenshoot it (I can't remember who it was) and put it on here this afternoon. I saw it! Eek, my EYES!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I’m watching MM. I had put it off 🤣

thoughts so far. She now has the eyes of a dinosaur/chicken… like a reptile, no warmth and all pulled so tight.
she can’t seem to speak with any grammar anymore? I am pretty sure she was more coherent in past years than she is now.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It amuses me that most tattlers were raging about the program being on - but most watched it !!!🤔
I waited till it had gone off to give her the least attention and revenue.........then watched all three together on channel 4 catch up straight after ... FU Pricey 🤣🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It amuses me that most tattlers were raging about the program being on - but most watched it !!!🤔
I was always going to watch it.
Only a small percentage of peoples viewing habits are logged for viewing figures, unless we were 1 of those it wouldnt change live tv viewing figures.
Streaming / on demand figures could be collected.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.