Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect this is not the kind of thing he would be up for( pardon the pun.)Maybe had visions of the orange-faced-pricey fans subscribing en masse calling him fit, flame emojis etc,think he’s too much of a self proclaimed “alpha male “to go full bum hole. I seriously can’t see him doing requests along this line.
I could be wrong though.
I bet he was fuming that it made the red tops 🤣 think he was hoping it would stay on OF 🙄 judging by this comment …
You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet he was fuming that it made the red tops 🤣 think he was hoping it would stay on OF 🙄 judging by this comment …
You don’t have permission to copy or reuse any of my images or videos. Keep them in the vault 😀.
A guy on that forum allegedly messaged him for more stuff and Carl asked him what he wanted to see. :LOL:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I still don't understand why he hasn't been named in connection with this, yet Kieran was named and now the footballer who's been accused of rape and assault has been named too. Can anyone explain it to me?
In regards to the footballer, his ex gf posted a number of photos and a voice note of some of the abuse and him trying to force himself on her on social media (it was later said she was hacked).

I assume with Kieran it could be that he spoke out about it, but I'm not 100% sure.
As for slapgate it's as much of a mystery as it is when people say KP is a good/caring mother.

Reactions: 16
Looks like a 70’s roller girl, is that what the roller skates were for..🤔 she needs to grow up and stop playing dress-up, it’s beyond embarrassing! As if Cole’s playdoh pic has been deleted🤣🤣 he’s not gonna be a happy chappy, maybe OF isn’t for him🤷🏻‍♀️
Great picture Greggs, you look bewful.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
can not stand people who look down on shop workers or cleaners or any low paid job a job is a job i have never been out of work since leaving school 40 years ago not even for a day left without one qualifaction(not because i was thick i could just not be bothered with exams) but i remember when i was in my 20s meeting someone from my class at school who had gone on to college and then university and yet had not even had a job for a day because they thought they were to good to do just any job
Me too @ClivE. I've worked since I left school for nearly 36 years and I hate it when people look down on people who go and work for McDonald's for example. At least they are earning a wage and working hard. I have nothing but respect for anyone willing to graft and put in an honest day's work. My old dad used to say ' It doesn't matter if you are a boss or sweeping the streets, do your job with pride and to the best of your ability'. He worked hard all his life like many of us do

• Heart
Reactions: 32
He's advertising his OF page on insta again today. Please please Kieran, for the sake of your kids, go back to plastering or concentrate on your fitness business. Plenty of houses being renovated out there, plenty of work for you to do, let those kids see you loading up your car every day and going to work. There might be less short term money in plastering than OF but in the long term it's better for your family's self worth and dignity, and will provide you with an income for many years. My uncle is over 70 and still plastering (he has enough earned now that he could give it up if he wanted, but he still does the odd job here and there to make a bit of extra cash).
I’m uncomfortable about the addition of the OF link being on his Ig which is plastered with lots of photos of the Hayler, Andre, Price, Pentecost children.

That's spot on. For someone who either has the money or has NO shame in begging for freebies or even taking/stealing things and not paying the bill, why not "steal" a bed for your child instead of begging for free surgeries and holidays. Disgusting, horrid woman.
Why didn’t she give J & B one of the many free beds she received?

Reactions: 21
As my husband said

Long and thin goes too far in and does not please the ladies
Nice and thick it does the trick and manufactures babies
CW penis reminds me of E.T.s finger when E.T. said OUCH. Or a pepperami. I ate one of those once. Never again

A guy on that forum allegedly messaged him for more stuff and Carl asked him what he wanted to see. :LOL:
Maybe a cactus inserted

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s not a vault he needs, it’s a pencil case!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I know KP has gone back to her roots and doing what she does best, but looking at the clips of her OF she just looks really awkward, clumsy and constipated🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Looks like they are still abroad. Not driving on the left hand side
I think they are posting a picture of a road. Did I mention I got kidnapped by the mumbawumba tribe last night and was forced to drink kombucha at gunpoint then I got punched by an alien when they released me wearing JYY trackies then a mexican showed me this toe curling picture of a penis that resembled E.T's finger. I then fell on a bar stool in a chip shop and damaged my plastic arse and my tits exploded. Pete you bleep. Do you love it Harve. Woohoo!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.