Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It amuses me that most tattlers were raging about the program being on - but most watched it !!!๐Ÿค”
I know! I watched half of No 1, none of 2 and the end of 3, just to see the crash and her explanation. TBH it was not a good show, she's just not a natural in front of the camera the way the more successful reality stars turned presenters are.

Reactions: 10
Hope youโ€™re right. Any visits to this poor lad, should be supervised. Hope they stop him being used for paid publicity. He has no privacy and treated like a performing parrot. Making him swear, Crawl taunting him, while she eggs him on and laughs. Disgusting abuse of a vulnerable young man.

Iโ€™d sooner pop out my own eye balls and burn my ear drums than watch and listen to that vile individual.
im literally gobsmacked about how many tattlers tuned in !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I watched it on 4OD
Yes well done x of course I had to see it but didn't want veiwing numbers going up so watched all three together... what a total idiot she was.. everything done superfast including her speech but totally off her head.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.