Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With feet and KP's current and ex beau's seemingly so popular on OF, are we going to see a return of Dane Bowers in flip flops?
"Shut up and forget about it, you ain't gettin none of this no more" - love that tune! His song Buggin with Truesteppers was a banger too. Dane Bowers is underrated!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Yes, very good point.. I honestly believe she has some dirt, like affairs and sex with powerful, married men and has evidence and that's why she gets away with so much and why everyone kisses her ass.. I honestly am convinced of it..
I'm starting to think she has photos of the Queen servicing Shergar at this point (Apologies to your majesty, who I'm sure is absolute filth in the bedroom, but has never plumbed such depts of depravity). Maybe Katie is one of Bojo's secret kids and he's been protecting her, although I feel he might have other stuff to concentrate on right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thread suggestion

Katie Price: Carl’s revealed his utensil, pay £7 to see his pencil

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Emily joking about getting a naked life drawing model for Peters birthday for him because he likes drawing i am sure Katie would be up for it and prob throw Carl naked in for free

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"Shut up and forget about it, you ain't gettin none of this no more" - love that tune! His song Buggin with Truesteppers was a banger too. Dane Bowers is underrated!!!
In the words of Posh Beckham you're 🎤 Out of your mind 🎤

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Maybe he's spent all day trying to get his dick pic removed from lspg?!
Probably, there were some very, ah, enthusiastic comments about his bum cheeks and what lay in between them on lspg. I wonder if this is what he had in mind?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Urgh Dane Bowers is AWFUL. He had the chance of a great career he could sing, another level were awesome but he’s horrible. Horrible. Especially to women

Reactions: 9
Obs finished CS for the day and got her phone back. Some of the comments on her IG are really good!

Reactions: 14
I quite liked him back in Another Level and his stint with Vikki B, but just thinking where his toe has been....

• Haha
  • Sick
Her OF team posting for her 🤔🤣
Looks like a 70’s roller girl, is that what the roller skates were for..🤔 she needs to grow up and stop playing dress-up, it’s beyond embarrassing! As if Cole’s playdoh pic has been deleted🤣🤣 he’s not gonna be a happy chappy, maybe OF isn’t for him🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same here. I have a job that requires a degree, but if I lose it and can't get work in the same field, I've no shame in marching down to Tesco, Aldi, Starbucks etc and getting a job. No shame in my former workmates seeing me on a till, it'd be their problem if they looked down on it. My grandparents worked in factories, shops, building sites.

I have a couple of family members who sneer at people who are on low wage jobs and I hate it.
can not stand people who look down on shop workers or cleaners or any low paid job a job is a job i have never been out of work since leaving school 40 years ago not even for a day left without one qualifaction(not because i was thick i could just not be bothered with exams) but i remember when i was in my 20s meeting someone from my class at school who had gone on to college and then university and yet had not even had a job for a day because they thought they were to good to do just any job

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Probably, there were some very, ah, enthusiastic comments about his bum cheeks and what lay in between them on lspg. I wonder if this is what he had in mind?
I suspect this is not the kind of thing he would be up for( pardon the pun.)Maybe had visions of the orange-faced-pricey fans subscribing en masse calling him fit, flame emojis etc,think he’s too much of a self proclaimed “alpha male “to go full bum hole. I seriously can’t see him doing requests along this line.
I could be wrong though.

• Haha
  • Heart
I still don't understand why he hasn't been named in connection with this, yet Kieran was named and now the footballer who's been accused of rape and assault has been named too. Can anyone explain it to me?
I can't explain it. I'm lost for words where this oxygen thief is concerned

It's the sex faces they all pull that are the funniest thing about it all. They all look constipated.
They look like they are trying to pass marrows.... or cacti

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.