Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone on here know what her Community Service actually entails?

Found it:
(Charity shop etc.)

The Sun have reported that the mum-of-five has been tasked with duties such as washing and sorting second hand clothes and partaking in social group gatherings for the elderly as part of her community service sentence.

According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

It's reported the reality TV star will have to don a hi-vis jacket on site as she gets to work on additional tasks like decorating a local community centre and cleaning chewing gum away from public paths.

The social media savvy star will also apparently be banned from using her phone and posting content online while on duty.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Found it:
(Charity shop etc.)

The Sun have reported that the mum-of-five has been tasked with duties such as washing and sorting second hand clothes and partaking in social group gatherings for the elderly as part of her community service sentence.

According to The Sun, Katie's 100 hours of punishment begins next week - with the entire sentence being spread out across six weeks in total.

It's reported the reality TV star will have to don a hi-vis jacket on site as she gets to work on additional tasks like decorating a local community centre and cleaning chewing gum away from public paths.

The social media savvy star will also apparently be banned from using her phone and posting content online while on duty.
Her 100 hours of "punishment" is my idea of volunteering and being a decent member of society that gives back. I could name half a dozen people who do her punishment in their spare time as they're kind folk. I'm thoroughly pissed off at our society today, people who are decent and try to do the right thing get tit on from a height by people like Crawl and Katie.

(Disclaimer: I'm more annoyed that usual today as I've been passed over for a job that I am overqualified for, the job went to some bloke he drinks down the pub with, has none of the qualifications but they will pay for him to do the exams.)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
❤Love this post, that’s exactly what Suzanna Reid would say and the rest 😂 LMAO V.accurate

This ‘not’ so fame hungry individual has now totally blown it, desperate to be a model, never going to happen, desperate to be famous, sold out to the highest bidder all for the princely sum of £6, I don’t think his one cell is functioning, this isn’t a behind the bike shed ‘I’ll show you mine for 10p’. It’s REAL LIFE ya’🤡 & he ain’t got the bod or the member to make it big in that game. Price was the star, he’s just proved he’s another wannabe & living off her earnings, c’mon £6 for a dick pic that’s gone viral 😂🤪
It's so funny. Absolute class act.👍

Reactions: 15
Essex Police told The Sun: "A man arrested following reports of an assault in Little Canfield on 23 August has been released under investigation."

The person who allegedly assaulted the mum-of-five has been bailed three times before.

Being released under investigation means you have been released without charge with no obligation to return on bail. However, the investigation will remain ongoing.

I just wondered with Coles' birthday coming up soon will the 'man's' age be changed to 33? :ROFLMAO: :LOL::ROFLMAO:
I still don't understand why he hasn't been named in connection with this, yet Kieran was named and now the footballer who's been accused of rape and assault has been named too. Can anyone explain it to me?

Reactions: 23
Next thread title right there.

Katie Price #118 Katie sits, gurns and pouts while Cole has got his pencil out.
Yyyaaaayyyy, I wouldn't have a clue but can somebody enter with this. I could have a small mention on the credits list.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her 100 hours of "punishment" is my idea of volunteering and being a decent member of society that gives back. I could name half a dozen people who do her punishment in their spare time as they're kind folk. I'm thoroughly pissed off at our society today, people who are decent and try to do the right thing get tit on from a height by people like Crawl and Katie.

(Disclaimer: I'm more annoyed that usual today as I've been passed over for a job that I am overqualified for, the job went to some bloke he drinks down the pub with, has none of the qualifications but they will pay for him to do the exams.)
Oh no, I really feel for you regarding the job.
Been in a similar situation myself once.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I wonder if they found evidence of dealing or drugs on his or her phone? They would keep that quiet (& his name) quiet if they were trying to get the dealers higher up the chain. Just a thought. I saw a police doc where they did something like this, then put observation on the man to catch the entire supply chain. I am probably wrong but was watching Sherlock earlier so getting a bit carried away! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I know we are all hoping she gets sent to jail, but seeing that Alan Carr’s husband got sent down and only stayed locked up for 2 days make me think, despairingly, that this will be the same for her!😡
Except Alan Carr's husband didn't also have a suspended sentence hanging over him or a restraining order. Or non payment of fines or non payment of a bankruptcy agreement. She has so many scores against her I really think she will end up doing so real time very soon. And that's assuming she hasn't encouraged someone to make false charges against Kieran.

Reactions: 16
I still don't understand why he hasn't been named in connection with this, yet Kieran was named and now the footballer who's been accused of rape and assault has been named too. Can anyone explain it to me?
She probably dropped the charges or she's managed to scare off the witnesses!

Reactions: 10
Wait till his mates get hold of them photos and pass them around the pub, they’ll take the piss big time. I find it hysterical 😭
Can we have a gofundme on tattle to send Cole a box of those little pencils from IKEA? Do you think he would understand the joke ✏✏✏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Found it:
(Charity shop etc.)

'tasks like decorating a local community centre..'

I LOVE IT !
DO YOU LOVE IT ?
DO YOU ? ☺

• Haha
Reactions: 18
With feet and KP's current and ex beau's seemingly so popular on OF, are we going to see a return of Dane Bowers in flip flops?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Thing is , they can’t be apart can they ?
it’s absolute co - dependency .
The pair of them can’t be trusted to tie their own shoe laces. That’s why they both wear trainers 🤣🤣.
But seriously , she passed her sell by date years ago - and was a lot more successful than she had any right to be due to having great management . She is unemployable in any capacity - but needs an income as we all do . Carol is just the latest in a long line of “ the ones” and the next one will be lined up to replace him , no doubt about that whatsoever .
IF Cole was to go out & earn an honest wage she’d be sat snorting & messaging men before he was out of the drive . And he knows it too .
Then , when he did get home from stacking shelves , he’d be met by a Haywire Harpy in a filthy tracksuit , wild eyed & full of jealousy where he’d be accused of shagging Margaret from the tills or Gabby the cleaner . They CANNOT be separated or live any sort of normal life because they don’t have even the basics of love & trust . It’s Co Dep & nothing else . Can you imagine her making him a nice home cooked meal of an evening & listening to his tales of dented tins of beans or leaking bags of sugar . I can’t imagine what his family must be making of this , he’s not even bright enough to be able to put a positive spin on it for them , or explain it away as part of some master plan . Fisher Price is going to be living off Daddies money for the rest of his sad little life . Nobody will ever take him seriously in anything ever again .
Spot on. He’s too thick or drugged up to realise, but basically she’s ruined him. He can’t now sell cars, people will just be thinking of his veiny Porky White. They are feeding off each other, perhaps coke dependency. She would normally have another bloke waiting in the wings, but because she has to be driven everywhere by Crawl, no chance of that. How would she manage to get about from A to B without him? Imagine what his family must think, selling pictures of his tackle for £6.99 a view? I’d be mortified if one of, now grown up kids did this. Surely it’s all going to crash around them. Is it illegal for him to be siphoning her money and implicated in hiding assets from bankruptcy trustees, I wonder, if they can prove it? If cash being paid to him instead of her accounts ? What a destructive, toxic relationship and couple. 2 CON artists.

Does anyone know what happened to her “best friend since teenagers” and “bodyguard” Neil Tawse?
And Derek Poutney…. He liked a sniff…

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spot on. He’s too thick or drugged up to realise, but basically she’s ruined him. He can’t now sell cars, people will just be thinking of his veiny Porky White. They are feeding off each other, perhaps coke dependency. She would normally have another bloke waiting in the wings, but because she has to be driven everywhere by Crawl, no chance of that. How would she manage to get about from A to B without him? Imagine what his family must think, selling pictures of his tackle for £6.99 a view? I’d be mortified if one of, now grown up kids did this. Surely it’s all going to crash around them. Is it illegal for him to be siphoning her money and implicated in hiding assets from bankruptcy trustees, I wonder, if they can prove it? If cash being paid to him instead of her accounts ? What a destructive, toxic relationship and couple. 2 CON artists.

And Derek Poutney…. He liked a sniff…
Doeesn't matter where cash goes AS LONG AS IT IS TAXED :D :D :D :D :D

Reactions: 5
Quite frankly I don't give a shiny shite about bleep & Cunty doing OF's.
The stupid, ignorant plebs who'll pay to see her gangreneous growler & his spindle dick, then more fool them.
I'm hoping she gets what's coming to her at her bankruptcy hearing, then the gruesome twosome can duck Off, into obscurity, then duck Off some more when they get there!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He's posted another picture of himself in a pair of Calvins....bulge looks suspiciously smaller to my eyes, but what do I know. lolView attachment 1029830

Sorry, guys should have put a trigger warning on that. Sorry for anyone i've traumatised. 😬
I think that’s a sideways chicken leg.
Technically it’s still cock I suppose.

This lot give me the dry heaves. Funny looking Ferne (who allegedly is also Carl’s ex) rubbing some kind of lotion on Katies manky old trotters is meant to be titillating now? None of them have an ounce of self respect or dignity.
I really do feel all this crap is part of the decline of Western civilisation or something. I’m thinking of going off grid and living in a cave.
Totally with you on this.Why tell any young woman(Or man), to get an education, work hard, be decent, respect yourself etc when you can earn big money by selling your body and soul.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

I do it myself! 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They have both been very quiet today, maybe having some time in the inside of an Amsterdam jail??? Or sneaked off for her surgery?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
They have both been very quiet today, maybe having some time in the inside of an Amsterdam jail??? Or sneaked off for her surgery?
Maybe he's spent all day trying to get his dick pic removed from lspg?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.