Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait till his mates get hold of them photos and pass them around the pub, they’ll take the piss big time. I find it hysterical 😭
It's the sex faces they all pull that are the funniest thing about it all. They all look constipated.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They have both been very quiet today, maybe having some time in the inside of an Amsterdam jail??? Or sneaked off for her surgery?
As she has to do over 16 hours of Community Service a week, I'm guessing today is one of her days.

Reactions: 16
Right…..I can’t see his dick pic. I click on the link but when I click on his posts it says I have to register.
Did you all have to do this?

Reactions: 7
His parents must be absolutely mortified .. it was bad enough when Carol got involved with KP in the first place (he probably spent ages saying trying to win them over saying 'she isnt what you think') ... then slapgate happens ... she is in court every 5 minutes and is on the brink of going to prison ... and now, as if all that wasnt bad enough, their son is publicly selling photographs of his dick for £6.99
I thought this straight away. At least if you're unknown the chances of anybody you know seeing your pencil are pretty slim. No such luck with him, the whole country are alternately hating him or just laughing at him. Well done Carwash you've done them all proud. Ha Haaaa can imagine my mother mum now saying "Whatever will nextdoor say?" 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
how come the footballer as been named in the papers as being the person allegedlly who as raped someone(before a trial)yet they can not name the person who slapped Katie Price you can name someone accused of rape but not someone accused of slapping you dont seem right
Yes, very good point.. I honestly believe she has some dirt, like affairs and sex with powerful, married men and has evidence and that's why she gets away with so much and why everyone kisses her ass.. I honestly am convinced of it..

Reactions: 21
Right…..I can’t see his dick pic. I click on the link but when I click on his posts it says I have to register.
Did you all have to do this?
Can somebody sort it for us dinosaurs? We all got to have the pleasure of seeing Kierans whopper.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is her Mother still alive, didn't she have cancer a couple of years ago? Has she survived?
Yup - Amy bleeping Price is still alive and kicking and has survived yet another 'Last Christmas!'
She's not got cancer, but does have a life-limiting condition, IPF which causes scarring of the lungs.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
When my kids were babies I worked night shifts in Tesco to keep a roof over our heads. I've got a University Degree. I would never look down on anyone's job, I repect people more for getting off their butts and doing an honest day's work. Sitting around posing in front of a camera I frown upon but for some people it's necessary, not KP and Cole. They are just greedy, lazy assed freeloaders!
Same here. I have a job that requires a degree, but if I lose it and can't get work in the same field, I've no shame in marching down to Tesco, Aldi, Starbucks etc and getting a job. No shame in my former workmates seeing me on a till, it'd be their problem if they looked down on it. My grandparents worked in factories, shops, building sites.

I have a couple of family members who sneer at people who are on low wage jobs and I hate it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
My apologies, for posting my fav pic of pwiccceee again, she just looks so booooootiful in this 🥴 🥴 ..... the former model, old hag brass, past it GLAMOUR PUSS ... blahhhh ... blahhh .... bloody blahhh ... Looked radiant on her short break in Amsterdam, after a night of smoking ` high grade skunk ` and sniffing the magic dust ... with her ` pwinccceeee `at one of the many ` coffee ` shops .. and getting advice for their new venture on OF`s, from the old whores sitting in the windows, showing/selling their ` gash for cash ` ..... " colegate ... IS THAT IT .... limp pencil dick ... Keirons is far more yummmy " .. they were spotted in Maccy d`s, this afternoon ... where pwiccceee sat waiting for ` flaccid todger ` ..... to bring her a macnugget happy meal 😯😯 ... she could be heard screetching across the fast food joint to carol .... ` babzzzzzzz get me a sweet curry dip, and some tomotoeesss sauce, and dont forget the toy, also babzzzzz I got da munchies, add 8 apple pies as well ` .... wooooooooooooohoooooooooooooo LUV IT!!! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️:oops::oops::oops:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Woods is that stupid that he doesnt relise that now hes showing pics of his roid rod that hes pretty much seen off any chance of been seen on tv anymore in interviews with price.....what a donut:ROFLMAO:
And what is even more funny is the false "money bags" persona he has been throwing around ......the guys not the brightest bulb in the box
whats happening here is simple..............the money has dried up.........no more tv stuff payments to use.............no more headlines......just rinse and release rinse and release...............
all the so called tv specials price waffled on about last year........the 8 part train series with harvey for one? just absolute bullshit.........we should start a remember 2021 thread which could focus on all of there tall claims from non exsitent house purchases to cheap as chips holidays made out to look like " at holiday with the billionaires"
i definetly think woods is one of those weirdo superfans who has been obsessed with price ever since her jordan days.....at the height of her popularity do you think she would have wooden woods the car salesman in tow.............no she wouldnt.....
I’m still waiting with bated breath for the fly on wall documentary of price the paramedic 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.