Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wondering.....as the MM is no longer hers, are they even allowed to produce content there & share it? I remember dream boy Al got into bother for sharing OF content from the Ashstead rental.
Where is dream boy Al? Does anyone know? Al, if you're out there, give us a wave mate šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹šŸ‘‹

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I donā€™t get this at all It canā€™t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people wonā€™t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if heā€™s short on Ā£Ā£Ā£ itā€™s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
His parents must be absolutely mortified .. it was bad enough when Carol got involved with KP in the first place (he probably spent ages saying trying to win them over saying 'she isnt what you think') ... then slapgate happens ... she is in court every 5 minutes and is on the brink of going to prison ... and now, as if all that wasnt bad enough, their son is publicly selling photographs of his dick for Ā£6.99

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think its most likely someone else's. Hopefully, the school together with adult SS have decided enough is enough and that he needs to be protected from her like the other 4 children.
Hope youā€™re right. Any visits to this poor lad, should be supervised. Hope they stop him being used for paid publicity. He has no privacy and treated like a performing parrot. Making him swear, Crawl taunting him, while she eggs him on and laughs. Disgusting abuse of a vulnerable young man.

Just got through the MM makeover show & now I realise why Carl looks more grumpy as time goes on OMG she is so annoying everytime she opens her gobā€¦ I love it, I love it, Do you love it?. Do you ? I love it, I love it Do you love it? Do you really?, Do you love it on & on & onā€¦ repeating the same thing over & overā€¦ Cole, Do ya love me ? Do ya? Do ya really? Do ya love me? I love it, I love it, Do ya love me? Do ya? Do ya really? On & onā€¦.

Inane babbling about it nothingā€¦ he probably has a headacheā€¦
Iā€™d sooner pop out my own eye balls and burn my ear drums than watch and listen to that vile individual.

Reactions: 21
Agree, my feelings exactly, I support him too but I can't reconcile this activity with his family life.
For balance I should note that despite my objection to his OF activity, those kids with him look 100pc naturally happy and clean so he is doing plenty right as a dad.

I criticise Kerry Katona's OF activity so I'd feel like a hypocrite if I didn't do same with Kieran.

His parents must be absolutely mortified .. it was bad enough when Carol got involved with KP in the first place (he probably spent ages saying trying to win them over saying 'she isnt what you think') ... then slapgate happens ... she is in court every 5 minutes and is on the brink of going to prison ... and now, as if all that wasnt bad enough, their son is publicly selling photographs of his dick for Ā£6.99

When you say it like that sounds bloody awful. What a flipping catch she is. I really can't see any redeeming features with her, not a single one.

• Heart
I donā€™t get this at all It canā€™t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people wonā€™t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if heā€™s short on Ā£Ā£Ā£ itā€™s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
It's way more dignified, but unfortunately some people "look down" on people who work in shops, cafes etc and think they're too good to do a job like that.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Thing is , they canā€™t be apart can they ?
itā€™s absolute co - dependency .
The pair of them canā€™t be trusted to tie their own shoe laces. Thatā€™s why they both wear trainers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
But seriously , she passed her sell by date years ago - and was a lot more successful than she had any right to be due to having great management . She is unemployable in any capacity - but needs an income as we all do . Carol is just the latest in a long line of ā€œ the onesā€ and the next one will be lined up to replace him , no doubt about that whatsoever .
IF Cole was to go out & earn an honest wage sheā€™d be sat snorting & messaging men before he was out of the drive . And he knows it too .
Then , when he did get home from stacking shelves , heā€™d be met by a Haywire Harpy in a filthy tracksuit , wild eyed & full of jealousy where heā€™d be accused of shagging Margaret from the tills or Gabby the cleaner . They CANNOT be separated or live any sort of normal life because they donā€™t have even the basics of love & trust . Itā€™s Co Dep & nothing else . Can you imagine her making him a nice home cooked meal of an evening & listening to his tales of dented tins of beans or leaking bags of sugar . I canā€™t imagine what his family must be making of this , heā€™s not even bright enough to be able to put a positive spin on it for them , or explain it away as part of some master plan . Fisher Price is going to be living off Daddies money for the rest of his sad little life . Nobody will ever take him seriously in anything ever again .

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Off topic but good to hear Rihanna/RiRi is pregnant! šŸ„³
At least she did not leave it too late šŸ˜Œ

Skanky take note of how health is greater than wealth!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I hope she doesnā€™t get discharged on the 14th
But Iā€™ve got a funny feeling she will

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Thing is , they canā€™t be apart can they ?
itā€™s absolute co - dependency .
The pair of them canā€™t be trusted to tie their own shoe laces. Thatā€™s why they both wear trainers šŸ¤£šŸ¤£.
But seriously , she passed her sell by date years ago - and was a lot more successful than she had any right to be due to having great management . She is unemployable in any capacity - but needs an income as we all do . Carol is just the latest in a long line of ā€œ the onesā€ and the next one will be lined up to replace him , no doubt about that whatsoever .
IF Cole was to go out & earn an honest wage sheā€™d be sat snorting & messaging men before he was out of the drive . And he knows it too .
Then , when he did get home from stacking shelves , heā€™d be met by a Haywire Harpy in a filthy tracksuit , wild eyed & full of jealousy where heā€™d be accused of shagging Margaret from the tills or Gabby the cleaner . They CANNOT be separated or live any sort of normal life because they donā€™t have even the basics of love & trust . Itā€™s Co Dep & nothing else . Can you imagine her making him a nice home cooked meal of an evening & listening to his tales of dented tins of beans or leaking bags of sugar . I canā€™t imagine what his family must be making of this , heā€™s not even bright enough to be able to put a positive spin on it for them , or explain it away as part of some master plan . Fisher Price is going to be living off Daddies money for the rest of his sad little life . Nobody will ever take him seriously in anything ever again .
This is such a great post. We watch their lives from a distance and sometimes don't see the wood (sorry! šŸ˜‚) for the trees. But this has absolutely nailed it. They absolutely cannot live normal lives, they will never ever be happy. I pity them. Not sympathy, absolute pity, mixed with derision. What a way to live. If she's like this now, if she doesn't end up dead, can you imagine what she will be like in ten years? Twenty years? It doesn't bear thinking about. She had it all and she lost it all, through nobody's fault but her own, and one day she will realise that, maybe. If she did there would be a faint possibility of turning her life back around, but it's unlikely, admittedly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
here's some accountants website explaining it all:

Will HMRC have been made aware of her new money spinner? Just in case she actually does make any money at it.
They're like baboons in the zoo showing off their arses and genitals only not as smart.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Does anyone know what happened to her ā€œbest friend since teenagersā€ and ā€œbodyguardā€ Neil Tawse?

Reactions: 11

also no deccent firm or modelling company will want someone that gets they dick and fanny out for anyone on the internet to see to now promote their products so they have no hope now of making good money from tv or instagram(how about the next free holiday at a henlle hall cabin come on down to our cabins in the woods and see how many dicks and fannys we have here)

Will HMRC have been made aware of her new money spinner? Just in case she actually does make any money at it.

They're like baboons in the zoo showing off their arses and genitals only not as smart.
we all know it will not apply to Katie( KATIE DOES NOT PAY TAX)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
What Grandparents would want her as a mother to THEIR Grandchildren.

She must hate it that his Sister has given his parents a Grandchild and she still hasn't

Reactions: 15
Cole could have been on the weed then, hence the bloodshot eyes and silly faces. Edibles maybe? Or was that hotel before the got to Amsterdam?
Did she ask for permission to go abroad I wonder? As she's on a suspended sentence I believe she has to ask to leave the country. I read on the government guidelines website that you can ask but it's rarely granted. Hopefully she didn't and it will be noted and be another point against her eventually.

Reactions: 17
It's way more dignified, but unfortunately some people "look down" on people who work in shops, cafes etc and think they're too good to do a job like that.
When my kids were babies I worked night shifts in Tesco to keep a roof over our heads. I've got a University Degree. I would never look down on anyone's job, I repect people more for getting off their butts and doing an honest day's work. Sitting around posing in front of a camera I frown upon but for some people it's necessary, not KP and Cole. They are just greedy, lazy assed freeloaders!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.