Katie Price #117 Nobody subscribed to see your fanny. Give it up, you sad old granny!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lot give me the dry heaves. Funny looking Ferne (who allegedly is also Carl’s ex) rubbing some kind of lotion on Katies manky old trotters is meant to be titillating now? None of them have an ounce of self respect or dignity.
I really do feel all this crap is part of the decline of Western civilisation or something. I’m thinking of going off grid and living in a cave.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
He's posted another picture of himself in a pair of Calvins....bulge looks suspiciously smaller to my eyes, but what do I know. lolView attachment 1029830
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Katie Price #118 OF seems so much fun, £12 to see a hot dog in a bun

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t get this at all It can’t be healthy in relationship for either or worse still both partners to be posting sleezy photos on the internet. Once this stuff is online it is never going away & people won’t let you forget. He will be forever that saddo who posted dick pics.

Surely if he’s short on £££ it’s more dignified to head down to his local Tesco for a shelf stacking job !
He's bought into the fallacy that it'll make him a millionaire, when in fact it'll just make him a laughing stock.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think its most likely someone else's. Hopefully, the school together with adult SS have decided enough is enough and that he needs to be protected from her like the other 4 children.
I definitely think something is going on. Given that he is now her only money making child & has been for a while, I find it hard to believe that she's not seeing him through her choice alone.
I would've expected her to be all over this modeling thing that Harvey's involved in. She'd have milked it for all it's worth & made it all about her. Unusually she's shared the 1 article & left it at that.
Nor has she posted anything about the other kids for a while.
The bankruptcy court appearance is looming.
The MM is no longer hers.
All her 'businesses' are failing to bring her in the money she wants.
She's not even getting used by shonky businesses now to endorse/advertise crap.
She's launched OF because she has absolutely nothing left to lose. She's tried to dress it up by doing the big launch & making out it's all her choice, her terms, what she wants to do.
The reality is she will never hold down a 'normal' job. She doesn't know how to. And imagine if she'd started an OF account 'quietly'. The media would've been all over it, calling her desperate etc. So she's done in this way in an attempt to save face.....well as much as you can save face with an OF account.
I'm also fairly confident that the bankruptcy court won't go easy on her because she tells them she'll make a million in OF to pay debts. It's an unreliable income. It's too little too late. She's had plenty of opportunity to deal with it. She's chosen not to.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh m8 get a proper job cole, you're embarrassing yourself.
How on earth will his car clientele keep a straight face when he’s handing over the log book and keys..🤣 I think it’s absolutely hilarious! Old door-handle knob flashing it about in his pants on the car forecourt 🤣 Papa Woods will be at it next, flashing in his dressing gown and slippers🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I definitely think something is going on. Given that he is now her only money making child & has been for a while, I find it hard to believe that she's not seeing him through her choice alone.
I would've expected her to be all over this modeling thing that Harvey's involved in. She'd have milked it for all it's worth & made it all about her. Unusually she's shared the 1 article & left it at that.
She's launched OF because she has absolutely nothing left to lose. She's tried to dress it up by doing the big launch & making out it's all her choice, her terms, what she wants to do.
The reality is she will never hold down a 'normal' job. She doesn't know how to. And imagine if she'd started an OF account 'quietly'. The media would've been all over it, calling her desperate etc. So she's done in this way in an attempt to save face.....well as much as you can save face with an OF account.
I'm also fairly confident that the bankruptcy court won't go easy on her because she tells them she'll make a million in OF to pay debts. It's an unreliable income. It's too little too late. She's had plenty of opportunity to deal with it. She's chosen not to.
Very well said and written!
Totally agree!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I agree with you. I am big supporter of Kieran (rape allegations aside as I have no idea what's going on there) and think that he seems to do a great job with all 4 kids in his life, and he was good for KP too. I can't reconcile his Only Fans activity with the rest of this life though, and in relation to the fact that he's a family man...it's really icky. I'm sure there are lots of other ways he could make ends meet and Michelle (what on earth does she think of it) works too. I mean, most of us don't get our parts out for anyone with a spare £6.99 to see!
Agree, my feelings exactly, I support him too but I can't reconcile this activity with his family life.

Reactions: 16
He advertises online gym classes at £5.00 Monday to Friday. Downside is its first thing in the morning.
View attachment 1029841
Oh fab! Fits in round work hours though, keepy fitty folk seem to like early hours or so I hear. 😂 And sounds like he's fitting in round Michelle too. I can't criticise the guy, I really can't. He is primary carer for four kids, does OF and works at it, and is also trying to build a none OF business at the crack of dawn. He does more in a day for his family than KP does in a year.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Probably doing her community service today.

Reactions: 15
Woods is that stupid that he doesnt relise that now hes showing pics of his roid rod that hes pretty much seen off any chance of been seen on tv anymore in interviews with price.....what a donut:ROFLMAO:
And what is even more funny is the false "money bags" persona he has been throwing around ......the guys not the brightest bulb in the box
whats happening here is simple..............the money has dried up.........no more tv stuff payments to use.............no more headlines......just rinse and release rinse and release...............
all the so called tv specials price waffled on about last year........the 8 part train series with harvey for one? just absolute bullshit.........we should start a remember 2021 thread which could focus on all of there tall claims from non exsitent house purchases to cheap as chips holidays made out to look like " at holiday with the billionaires"
i definetly think woods is one of those weirdo superfans who has been obsessed with price ever since her jordan days.....at the height of her popularity do you think she would have wooden woods the car salesman in tow.............no she wouldnt.....
next TV stop Naked Attraction .... 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How on earth will his car clientele keep a straight face when he’s handing over the log book and keys..🤣 I think it’s absolutely hilarious! Old door-handle knob flashing it about in his pants on the car forecourt 🤣 Papa Woods will be at it next, flashing in his dressing gown and slippers🤣🤣
Don't you mean Papa Price? I bet he would be up for it ( pun intended ! ) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe the ‘32 year old male’ was actually a ‘32 year old playdoh penis’ that clocked her one🥴 There’s too many 🍆🍆 flying about and I can’t think straight 🤦🏻‍♀️ and now all I can think of is Boysons 7pm announcement🙏🏻🍆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.