Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the comments on carls only fans announcement says it all.
He will be so pissed off everyone is calling him a Kieran wannabe ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 68
Well done, Mavvers!

Sorry, Noggin, I didn't get to answer the last thing as they closed the thread. I was just asking in case you wanted a hand. The first time I did a thread, I was sweating in places I didn't even know I had. lol โค

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I wasn't quick enough to suggest that the new thread should have 'Jordan' in it... ๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Recap:

They've both joined OF.... But only Skanky alerted the press.
CW is an angry red faced man, releasing how much skanky is mugging him off and merging him to Kieran.

MM show is causing outrage, who paid for what? What is known is Skanky paid for nothing!
CW was blurred or cut out of the show.

There was a debate over a ladybird, light and/or line.

Sid got a fancy suitcase and took a well earned holiday, the controversial ladybird joined him! Thanks Pom!!

Well done, Mavvers!

Sorry, Noggin, I didn't get to answer the last thing as they closed the thread. I was just asking in case you wanted a hand. The first time I did a thread, I was sweating in places I didn't even know I had. lol โค

It went ok, until I missed the spaces between #116 & 11 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Recap:

They've both joined OF.... But only Skanky alerted the press.
CW is an angry red faced man, releasing how much skanky is mugging him off and merging him to Kieran.

MM show is causing outrage, who paid for what? What is known is Skanky paid for nothing!
CW was blurred or cut out of the show.

There was a debate over a ladybird, light and/or line.

Sid got a fancy suitcase and took a well earned holiday, the controversial ladybird joined him! Thanks Pom!!

It went ok, until I missed the spaces between #116 & 11 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ
Haha That's just a prediction of how many threads we will get to before this witch gets her tit together!!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
To add re-cap to the madness of 24 hours in the world of KP ๐Ÿ˜‚
IVF

Heartwarming comments for Pwincess for putting up with MM hell, but worrying what she would think of OF ๐Ÿ˜ข

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I'll save you some money and give you tattlers a sneak peek at the his and hers only fans pics. Enjoy.
dxownload (1).jpeg
immages (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.