Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ that title though.. gosh, the pair of them must be desperate for cash for coke and somewhere to live lol..
How the mighty have fallen šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

When you start a new thread, always post the link to the previous thread

Also when you announce a new thread, post the link to the new thread.

I'm avoiding KP right now, all I know is that Kerry Katona isn't happy with KP
and her OF account.
How come? I thought she encouraged skank to get an account lol

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m so sorry to hear that, itā€™s beyond heartbreaking.
Youā€™re so right itā€™s so cruel and unfair, the man that took your beautiful sisterā€˜s life should be locked up forever and the key thrown away, a life for a life! Punishments donā€™t fit the crimes, itā€™s all so wrong. Sending you hugs šŸ’•
Thank you so much ā¤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Iā€™m not disputing that Skanky should have gone to prison, I was fuming that she didnā€™t šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
However, didnā€™t ex Mr Carr hit a police car ? I think that is probably the reason he was sent down. He couldnā€™t really not be in those circumstances, sentences always appear to be harsher when the police are at the receiving end šŸ™„ x
He was also 4 times the limit, skanky was under twice the limit and sentencing guidelines differ for diff. amounts, community sentence for her amount, prison for his. It's tit as skanky has a shocking record but the judge has to go off the guidelines.

Reactions: 25
It was beaten by BBC Twoā€™s Inside The Factory with Gregg Wallace last night...
Excellent these numbers are what those w*nkers at C4 deserve for commissioning the travesty.

Abysmal 1 star reviews and crap viewing figures C4ā€¦..ā€˜Woo Hoo, I love iiiiiitā€™ šŸ„³šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well done The Sunā€¦ not only a great review on the mm programme but also the subtle dig at KP

- ā€˜Yeah, bloody Ann Ziety, the s l agā€™

914B62EE-5B02-4DEE-AEA9-74078CAF1B93.jpeg

WEDNESDAY night, at 9pm, on Channel 4, Katie Price began talking.

An hour later, she finally stopped.

NINTCHDBPICT000706597112-3.jpg

The mucky mansion has become a physical expression of all Katieā€™s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast
In between times? There was a relentless drone of psychobabble, egomania, innuendo and self-pity, punctuated by the odd DIY tip. But what all of it meant? Iā€™ve no proper idea, as I reckon youā€™d need a team of behavioural scientists, doctors and zoologists to get inside this girlā€™s noggin.

I think, though, we can firmly put the blame for Katie Priceā€™s Mucky Mansion on Clarksonā€™s Farm, an Amazon series that was so brilliant and funny, rival channels are now prepared to give pretty much any celebrity with a few spare country acres and a career hiatus their own fly-on-the-wall series.

BBC1ā€™s got Kelvinā€™s Big Farming Adventure, Charlotte Church is doing something with her Welsh spa on a fringe network and Channel 4 has a ten-bedroom wreck in Sussex thatā€™s almost as flattered by the description ā€œmuckyā€ as Katie is by the words ā€œauthor, designer and political campaignerā€.

The place is a s**thole. Thieves have ransacked the entire gaff, Harveyā€™s smashed the windows, two dogs and a horse have died on the premises, a couple of boyfriends have probably fled before soft rot set in and as Mucky Madam herself admitted: ā€œIf I walked through that front door it would give me ann-ziety.ā€

Yeah, bloody Ann Ziety, the slag.

The place has become a physical expression of all Katieā€™s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast, because the basic equation at play here is that the more restoration work she did to herself, the less got done to the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Just chucking this out there - im not sure if iā€™ve got it wrong, but does anyone else get the sense that c4 have just chucked this programme out there to try and ā€˜cut their lossesā€™ - I could be wrong as I donā€™t watch a lot of tv but it doesnā€™t seem to have been hugely promoted by c4, theyve put all 3 episodes straight on 4od and by putting it out when they have, itll be all broadcast before the bankruptcy hearing. I imagine if they didnt put it out at some point then theyā€™d owe all the companies who donated time/stuff for free exposure, so itll cost less just to broadcast it now, take the short term hit to their reputation before she fucks up again/cole gets charged/the bankruptcy hearing reveals she is getting evicted?

Reactions: 65
In regard to her OF,s she will put her out of date poses on, but realise she has to put many hours into it, so will then put her old glamour pics on thinking she is soooo sexy. Does she not realise to make money like KK she will have to get naked and even perform disgusting acts for her perverted viewers, what she offers now will never be enough. Particularly with all the filters and photoshop, god help her kids. I hate the vile cow.šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Christ on a Cross šŸ˜± this whole OF thing sounds so grubby, makes me itchy!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just chucking this out there - im not sure if iā€™ve got it wrong, but does anyone else get the sense that c4 have just chucked this programme out there to try and ā€˜cut their lossesā€™ - I could be wrong as I donā€™t watch a lot of tv but it doesnā€™t seem to have been hugely promoted by c4, theyve put all 3 episodes straight on 4od and by putting it out when they have, itll be all broadcast before the bankruptcy hearing. I imagine if they didnt put it out at some point then theyā€™d owe all the companies who donated time/stuff for free exposure, so itll cost less just to broadcast it now, take the short term hit to their reputation before she fucks up again/cole gets charged/the bankruptcy hearing reveals she is getting evicted?
C4 like to be edgy, controversial etc bad press for them is good press, basically that donā€™t give a monkeys if it draws in a crowd šŸŽŖšŸ¤”

Reactions: 15
Well done The Sunā€¦ not only a great review on the mm programme but also the subtle dig at KP

View attachment 1021909

View attachment 1021916

The mucky mansion has become a physical expression of all Katieā€™s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast
In between times? There was a relentless drone of psychobabble, egomania, innuendo and self-pity, punctuated by the odd DIY tip. But what all of it meant? Iā€™ve no proper idea, as I reckon youā€™d need a team of behavioural scientists, doctors and zoologists to get inside this girlā€™s noggin.

I think, though, we can firmly put the blame for Katie Priceā€™s Mucky Mansion on Clarksonā€™s Farm, an Amazon series that was so brilliant and funny, rival channels are now prepared to give pretty much any celebrity with a few spare country acres and a career hiatus their own fly-on-the-wall series.

BBC1ā€™s got Kelvinā€™s Big Farming Adventure, Charlotte Church is doing something with her Welsh spa on a fringe network and Channel 4 has a ten-bedroom wreck in Sussex thatā€™s almost as flattered by the description ā€œmuckyā€ as Katie is by the words ā€œauthor, designer and political campaignerā€.

The place is a s**thole. Thieves have ransacked the entire gaff, Harveyā€™s smashed the windows, two dogs and a horse have died on the premises, a couple of boyfriends have probably fled before soft rot set in and as Mucky Madam herself admitted: ā€œIf I walked through that front door it would give me ann-ziety.ā€

Yeah, bloody Ann Ziety, the hag.

The place has become a physical expression of all Katieā€™s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast, because the basic equation at play here is that the more restoration work she did to herself, the less got done to the house.
I cant stand The Scum as a paper, but boy am I loving how much they are now turning on her, not pulling any punches anymore. We can add MM to her list of failures now šŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
BTW - The article wasnā€™t copied & pasted on to tattle properly... Apparently the ā€˜Sā€™ word that KP called Michelle is not appropriate to be copied from The Sun onto here šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤”šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Edit: They instead chose it to be ā€˜hagā€™ šŸ¤£ How appropriate šŸ‘šŸ¼

• Haha
Reactions: 24

View attachment 1021909

View attachment 1021916

I just read that in the sun. For anyone that hasnā€™t read it, go and read the whole thing. Itā€™s so funny.

• Haha
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
With both of them on OF do you think the evening conversation over the Plop Kitchen delights will be whoā€™s pulled the most šŸ†ā€™s that day.. Oh the tension šŸ˜‚

• Haha

View attachment 1021909

View attachment 1021916

Screenshot_20220127-234523_Samsung Internet~01.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
It is odd that itā€™s all available now, not how these things normally work is it?

I watched a bit, god she goes on, does she ever stop talking? About herself too, all of it. She gave me Ann ziety. I had to switch off after she said Chimley for the 29th time, the dullard

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone posted on the last thread about KP ending up with social services involved if she was successful with IVF but chances are she wonā€™t actually be allowed to go through the process with her track record.

We have just paid Ā£11,000 for private IVF and our first stage before they would progress beyond the initial meeting with the consultant was that they wrote to both of our GPā€™s to ask them for a supporting letter that there were no issues or concerns that we could have a baby - if KP is having all the issues she is claiming then no GP is going to put their name to a letter supporting her decision!!

I canā€™t remember being asked if I had any criminal convictions before starting it but I do remember stressing out waiting for the GP to decide if I would make a fit mother (despite having a 9 year old already but he was conceived in the conventional way so there was no pre conception paperwork for him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Also, Iā€™m 8 days into the process and Iā€™ve had to give myself 16 injections so farā€¦ā€¦how is miss ā€˜afraid of needlesā€™ going to do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 72
Someone posted on the last thread about KP ending up with social services involved if she was successful with IVF but chances are she wonā€™t actually be allowed to go through the process with her track record.

We have just paid Ā£11,000 for private IVF and our first stage before they would progress beyond the initial meeting with the consultant was that they wrote to both of our GPā€™s to ask them for a supporting letter that there were no issues or concerns that we could have a baby - if KP is having all the issues she is claiming then no GP is going to put their name to a letter supporting her decision!!

I canā€™t remember being asked if I had any criminal convictions before starting it but I do remember stressing out waiting for the GP to decide if I would make a fit mother (despite having a 9 year old already but he was conceived in the conventional way so there was no pre conception paperwork for him šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚)

Also, Iā€™m 8 days into the process and Iā€™ve had to give myself 16 injections so farā€¦ā€¦how is miss ā€˜afraid of needlesā€™ going to do that?!
Fingers crossed you are successful, Iā€™m hoping you are ā¤šŸ˜˜

as for skanky she thinks you just rock up to the consultant and thinks you walk in the door get the treatment and walk out. She has no idea about the process she wonā€™t stick at it she never does.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
How jealous skanky gets over other woman, eventually this is all going to blow up, I can't Wait for it šŸ˜„šŸ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.