Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't it been said on here that those posts that are all emojis are the bots?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Ashamed to say I watched the MM programme and she’s such an annoying twit, but apologies if it’s been covered previously, but why was such a deal made over Jett’s bedroom if he’s the least favourite?
Also, what really infuriates me, is all the ones watching who don’t know the full story, will think she’s such an amazing mum! 🙄 Makes me want to scream!! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Well, she sure as hell didn't write that post - it's not littered with spelling errors, missed words and poor grammar.
I think it's an attempt to tell people how fab Carl is. But she's forgotten to include, "handy with his fists."

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
Apparently Katona’s made over a million, if she can no doubt Price can 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
To add re-cap to the madness of 24 hours in the world of KP 😂
IVF

Heartwarming comments for Pwincess for putting up with MM hell, but worrying what she would think of OF 😢
Social services on standby as the baby projectile evacuates it’s incubator ‘mother’

Is the lamp the new ladybird? 😂
This is the ladybird lamp!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hasn't it been said on here that those posts that are all emojis are the bots?
I hope so as I really don't get how so many people could support her. I've got an intense hatred for her, I lost my sister to a drunk driver and it makes me so angry that Katie bleeping Price gets away with drink driving and crashing her car.
People who think she's an inspiration must be mentally ill!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Just seen her on IG thanking everyone for watching MM and for the "lovely" comments.
So she's either choosing to ignore the 95% of negative ones or she's dimmer than I thought. Or it's a deliberate ploy to write her own narrative of events in the hope that there's an idiot out there somewhere who'll believe it.

Reactions: 40
thats just the point APPARENTLY she made over a million yet living in a rented house anyone can say they have made millions there is no evidence that she as even made thousands(time will tell when she goes bankrupt again for the third time)

Just seen her on IG thanking everyone for watching MM and for the "lovely" comments.
So she's either choosing to ignore the 95% of negative ones or she's dimmer than I thought. Or it's a deliberate ploy to write her own narrative of events in the hope that there's an idiot out there somewhere who'll believe it.
every comment and review from the critics about the programme are bad

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm baffled how the Katona made so much money from OF, Katie has more of a chance because
her "fan base" is bigger and more stupid enough to part with their benefits.

Reactions: 31
Evening all, now don't get me wrong, but having discussed only fans with my friends apparently the money is in the requests which can be quite strange... I suppose there is a taste for all things so maybe a 99.5% plastic woman with nylon hair hits a niche market somewhere??

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm baffled how the Katona made so much money from OF, Katie has more of a chance because
her "fan base" is bigger and more stupid enough to part with their benefits.
For one KP is older and has bodged her face and bod more, and for two, KP never sticks at anything for long. So unless she gets overnight thousands of ££££’s she won’t stick at it.

Reactions: 27
In regard to her OF,s she will put her out of date poses on, but realise she has to put many hours into it, so will then put her old glamour pics on thinking she is soooo sexy. Does she not realise to make money like KK she will have to get naked and even perform disgusting acts for her perverted viewers, what she offers now will never be enough. Particularly with all the filters and photoshop, god help her kids. I hate the vile cow.🤬🤬🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.