Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how often should one refresh Tattle? Asking for a friend.. my “friend” has neglected vacuuming, ironing and home cooked meals as she’s too distracted. My “friend” is also ignoring her children when they ask for help with homework and snacks etc. but my “friend” said it’s ok cause KP does it🤷🏻‍♀️ Do I my “friend” have addiction issues..?😉
When you find out can you me my "friend" know too please?
I'm My "friend" is having her phone confiscated in a few minutes in exchange for a few glasses of red wine #thesacrifices

• Haha
Reactions: 22
see you tomorrow then Ethel I mean tell your “friend” that my “friend” will see her tomorrow, hopefully for some juicy gossip😉

When you find out can you me my "friend" know too please?
I'm My "friend" is having her phone confiscated in a few minutes in exchange for a few glasses of red wine #thesacrifices

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
see you tomorrow then Ethel I mean tell your “friend” that my “friend” will see her tomorrow, hopefully for some juicy gossip😉
See you tomorrow Greggs 😘

I mean 😳 how did you know my phone was being confiscated erm about to erm run out of signal even though I've not moved 👀

😂😂

Enjoy your evening all 😘😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, while I still have the time, I will give my two cents.

Like many who find themselves here, I used to like KP. I watched her shows, read the magazine articles. I never saw her as someone to aspire to but she was interesting, she had made a fortune (or so it seemed) by selling her whole life to the media. Just before she met Carl I was still rooting for her to turn her life around and become the star she used to be (there was so much I didn’t know!)

And then I found Tattle, and started reading all the threads, and it all became clear. The blatant lies. The way she treated those around her, even her family. I rewatched her shows in a different light and saw how unpleasant she really was - for instance, on one of the early episodes ofWhat Katie Did Next one of her friends get smacked in the face by paparazzi and is clearly upset, and KP couldn’t give a tit. No wonder she barely has any friends left, if any.

I realised her books are full of lies and contradictions. And how she carried on lying, only last month saying she’s never been an addict, yet after her notorious 2019 cocaine rap, and at the beginning of Series 3 of My Crazy Life (I think) she says she was on cocaine (or self medicating) for 6 months. That to me is an addict, if you’re taking a drug because you think you need it, you’re addicted. To say you’re not an addict surely means you will not ever get better?

But I of course can see that in KPs eyes she is none of these things. She’s not an addict. She’s not a bad mother, it’s the kids dads faults that she is not around them much. It’s the press making up lies that is turning the public against her, not her actions. She’s not turning to OF for lack of money, it’s to empower women.

She has also absolutely butchered her face, and the drug use is also taking it’s toll. I can’t help but think by the photos of her recently that she is still taking cocaine, because along with the botched surgery she looks unwell in a way that I associate with drug taking.

My ex best friend was just like KP. Living for drama, nothing ever their fault. Upsetting those around them but never able to admit fault or say sorry. They are my ex best friend for a reason.

I have more I could say but I think this post is long enough!
You have been sucked into the KP Tattle Vortex @Masha34 there is no going back now. “ You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave! “ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
how often should one refresh Tattle? Asking for a friend.. my “friend” has neglected vacuuming, ironing and home cooked meals as she’s too distracted. My “friend” is also ignoring her children when they ask for help with homework and snacks etc. but my “friend” said it’s ok cause KP does it🤷🏻‍♀️ Do I my “friend” have addiction issues..?😉
I think “ your friend “ needs to check into the Priory 😂

I think we need a new thread, I'll try and hunt down the winning title and do it.

New thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...ur-fanny-give-it-up-you-sad-old-granny.26858/
That has to be the winning title 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree about Michelle I worry her indirect quotes and stories of doing times tables with the kids for example, may actually backfire….cos we should never underestimate the pwicey
Why shouldn't Michelle post what she wants? She can't live her life in fear of KP reprisals.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.