Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening all, now don't get me wrong, but having discussed only fans with my friends apparently the money is in the requests which can be quite strange... I suppose there is a taste for all things so maybe a 99.5% plastic woman with nylon hair hits a niche market somewhere??
Her mate Danielle can teach her ... She can do amazing things with a couple of pringles on request ...🤦‍♀️🤢🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Ashamed to say I watched the MM programme and she’s such an annoying twit, but apologies if it’s been covered previously, but why was such a deal made over Jett’s bedroom if he’s the least favourite?
Also, what really infuriates me, is all the ones watching who don’t know the full story, will think she’s such an amazing mum! 🙄 Makes me want to scream!! 😡
I think as she knows there is a lot of “ Tattle “ about poor Jett being the “ forgotten child”, that she deliberately did his room first. As far as she is concerned, that’s her parental duties for Jett done now, so she can go and forget about him once more…

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Arrested at the weekend kept for hours papers saying she could face 5 years in jail a few days later nothing why so quiet on the defamatory posts to KH and no sign of the prosecution proceeding much the same as slapgate.

How long until we see progress on either. The press jumped all over it at the weekend, did they over egg it, surely Michelle has every right to expect swifter action if she feels vulnerable and threatened.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
thats just the point APPARENTLY she made over a million yet living in a rented house anyone can say they have made millions there is no evidence that she as even made thousands(time will tell when she goes bankrupt again for the third time)

every comment and review from the critics about the programme are bad
We know this because Price does it time & time again
The 50 k wedding ring
The 19 room house
The 10 k valentines flowers
The 10k blinged up wheelchair etc etc

Close friend works in sales , they’re given a “ car allowance” as part of their package - they HAVE to spend it on a decent car because turning up selling product you have to be seen to be successful . It’s in their contract.
Most of them haven’t got a pot to piss in but they ALL drive very nice cars. And live in rented flats.
I think this is the approach of Skank , Katona & the like , they lie about what stuff costs & their lifestyle is all for show in the hope that people [ nobody] Believes their worth is far more than it is .

Reality : £250 engagement ring
£ 11 bedroom ex mansion - now hovel
£ 30 flowers ( gifted by company)

NHS wheelchair covered in Poundland glitter & stickers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s just posted this , is there trouble in paradise 😂😂
Nah ... It's pissed o'clock and after some flowers she bought for herself and a press walk to get leaflets from a fertility clinic the deluded bint is away with the fairies romanticising that Carol is da one

• Haha
Reactions: 26
For one KP is older and has bodged her face and bod more, and for two, KP never sticks at anything for long. So unless she gets overnight thousands of ££££’s she won’t stick at it.
Yep, that's one thing about KP, she has a short attention span, surprised she hasn't ditched Carwash yet.
Oh hang on, she needs him because he can drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
I bet KP thinks that her old pics and new vids will be enough to bring the money in. But when it doesn’t, the greed will kick in, and so the muckier stuff starts.
Forget Mucky Mansion, this will be Mucky, Fucky do dah

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She’s just posted this , is there trouble in paradise 😂😂
Nope, just another crock of 🐴💩.
She hasn’t an effing clue what a relationship is so comes up with this STEAMING PILE O’
1643324767505.jpeg

EVERYONE who has a good decent relationship doesn’t need to post this desperate (above mentioned)..
Ps. I promise no more 🐴💩 gifs.. I’m sure you get my drift.. 🤣..

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hope so as I really don't get how so many people could support her. I've got an intense hatred for her, I lost my sister to a drunk driver and it makes me so angry that Katie bleeping Price gets away with drink driving and crashing her car.
People who think she's an inspiration must be mentally ill!!
Alan Carr's ex husband got a custodial sentence for drunk driving. Nowhere near as many arrests/bans as it has had
The law truly is an ass...

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Alan Carr's ex husband got a custodial sentence for drunk driving. Nowhere near as many arrests/bans as it has had
It's an absolute joke, the scum that took my sisters life got 18 months, he was drunk and doing 70 odd in a 30mph zone. My sister was only 15yrs old, it's all so cruel and unfair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
All of this is still just deflection, the manipulator at work.. 1st Clueless, see how he’s turned, she’s got her way, now the press with OF.. ALL DISTRACTIONS.. I for 1 am not falling for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Clueless thought her could change her, he believed his own HYPE 🤣🤣🤪 sorry Mr. Car Cleaner but she’s totally rinsed you 🤣🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m not disputing that Skanky should have gone to prison, I was fuming that she didn’t 😡😡
However, didn’t ex Mr Carr hit a police car ? I think that is probably the reason he was sent down. He couldn’t really not be in those circumstances, sentences always appear to be harsher when the police are at the receiving end 🙄 x

Reactions: 20
Yay done it @Pom Bear (am I worthy of your mighty talents), possibly a suitable badge please I’m now a ‘well know member’ 😂🥰 .. it will still take a few years to get to VIP status 😂❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's an absolute joke, the scum that took my sisters life got 18 months, he was drunk and doing 70 odd in a 30mph zone. My sister was only 15yrs old, it's all so cruel and unfair.
I’m so sorry to hear that, it’s beyond heartbreaking.
You’re so right it’s so cruel and unfair, the man that took your beautiful sister‘s life should be locked up forever and the key thrown away, a life for a life! Punishments don’t fit the crimes, it’s all so wrong. Sending you hugs 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Arrested at the weekend kept for hours papers saying she could face 5 years in jail a few days later nothing why so quiet on the defamatory posts to KH and no sign of the prosecution proceeding much the same as slapgate.

How long until we see progress on either. The press jumped all over it at the weekend, did they over egg it, surely Michelle has every right to expect swifter action if she feels vulnerable and threatened.
How will Michelle feel if she gets away with it too. She will feel even more vulnerable.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.