Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Badirene

VIP Member
I'll save you some money and give you tattlers a sneak peek at the his and hers only fans pics. Enjoy.
dxownload (1).jpeg
immages (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 96

PTMe

Chatty Member
Kris genuinely cared about Harvey. Carl wouldn't care if Harvey dropped down dead.

Mind you, neither would trampy flaps.

James from Lucky 7 left about 20 candles burning overnight (fucking plank) while we were staying at H's. I told her in the morning and said he could have burned the house down and killed H. She's said James would have been doing her a favour.

Says it all really!

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 80

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Alan Carr's ex husband got a custodial sentence for drunk driving. Nowhere near as many arrests/bans as it has had
The law truly is an ass...
It's an absolute joke, the scum that took my sisters life got 18 months, he was drunk and doing 70 odd in a 30mph zone. My sister was only 15yrs old, it's all so cruel and unfair.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Well done The Sun… not only a great review on the mm programme but also the subtle dig at KP

- ‘Yeah, bloody Ann Ziety, the s l ag’

914B62EE-5B02-4DEE-AEA9-74078CAF1B93.jpeg

WEDNESDAY night, at 9pm, on Channel 4, Katie Price began talking.

An hour later, she finally stopped.

NINTCHDBPICT000706597112-3.jpg

The mucky mansion has become a physical expression of all Katie’s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast
In between times? There was a relentless drone of psychobabble, egomania, innuendo and self-pity, punctuated by the odd DIY tip. But what all of it meant? I’ve no proper idea, as I reckon you’d need a team of behavioural scientists, doctors and zoologists to get inside this girl’s noggin.

I think, though, we can firmly put the blame for Katie Price’s Mucky Mansion on Clarkson’s Farm, an Amazon series that was so brilliant and funny, rival channels are now prepared to give pretty much any celebrity with a few spare country acres and a career hiatus their own fly-on-the-wall series.

BBC1’s got Kelvin’s Big Farming Adventure, Charlotte Church is doing something with her Welsh spa on a fringe network and Channel 4 has a ten-bedroom wreck in Sussex that’s almost as flattered by the description “mucky” as Katie is by the words “author, designer and political campaigner”.

The place is a s**thole. Thieves have ransacked the entire gaff, Harvey’s smashed the windows, two dogs and a horse have died on the premises, a couple of boyfriends have probably fled before soft rot set in and as Mucky Madam herself admitted: “If I walked through that front door it would give me ann-ziety.”

Yeah, bloody Ann Ziety, the slag.

The place has become a physical expression of all Katie’s inner turmoil and insecurities, which are vast, because the basic equation at play here is that the more restoration work she did to herself, the less got done to the house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

PurpleLennie

Someone posted on the last thread about KP ending up with social services involved if she was successful with IVF but chances are she won’t actually be allowed to go through the process with her track record.

We have just paid £11,000 for private IVF and our first stage before they would progress beyond the initial meeting with the consultant was that they wrote to both of our GP’s to ask them for a supporting letter that there were no issues or concerns that we could have a baby - if KP is having all the issues she is claiming then no GP is going to put their name to a letter supporting her decision!!

I can’t remember being asked if I had any criminal convictions before starting it but I do remember stressing out waiting for the GP to decide if I would make a fit mother (despite having a 9 year old already but he was conceived in the conventional way so there was no pre conception paperwork for him 😂😂)

Also, I’m 8 days into the process and I’ve had to give myself 16 injections so far……how is miss ‘afraid of needles’ going to do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
So I'm up to Lampgate 😄😄😄

Ohh hold on I forgot..😬

New thread 🥰🧵

So got to Lampgate 😄😄😄.

Resizer_16433309596501.jpg

I think you should keep your lamp and Katie's lamp should get out instead 😀😘 x

He needs a passport..

Resizer_16433309596502.jpg

He can then join Little Sid and Ladybird away from Katie and Cole 😄😄💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16433309596500.jpg

He also saves on wattage going to a sunnier climate 💡😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

HmmmReally

VIP Member
the comments on carls only fans announcement says it all.
He will be so pissed off everyone is calling him a Kieran wannabe 😂😂

desperate

• Haha
Reactions: 68

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67

ClivE

VIP Member
for all those that believe that Kerry Katona makes millions from only fans her latest comment in Hello i am gutted Katie did not use my referal code it would have earned me a discount yes because if you are earning millions you really want that £20 referal bonus

• Haha

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Cole's OF isn't going too well so his making his own brand of toilet brushes, based on his new hairstyle 😀 x.

Resizer_16433336305770.jpg

Resizer_16433343135030.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

sassyflamingo

Just chucking this out there - im not sure if i’ve got it wrong, but does anyone else get the sense that c4 have just chucked this programme out there to try and ‘cut their losses’ - I could be wrong as I don’t watch a lot of tv but it doesn’t seem to have been hugely promoted by c4, theyve put all 3 episodes straight on 4od and by putting it out when they have, itll be all broadcast before the bankruptcy hearing. I imagine if they didnt put it out at some point then they’d owe all the companies who donated time/stuff for free exposure, so itll cost less just to broadcast it now, take the short term hit to their reputation before she fucks up again/cole gets charged/the bankruptcy hearing reveals she is getting evicted?

Reactions: 65

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I had to make this lol.. Amy F Price on Only F Fans. 😄😄😄 x
Includes guest star oxygen tank machine gun thingy 😃

Resizer_16433950688650.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Bumbumsmummy

Chatty Member
Hasn't it been said on here that those posts that are all emojis are the bots?
I hope so as I really don't get how so many people could support her. I've got an intense hatred for her, I lost my sister to a drunk driver and it makes me so angry that Katie Fucking Price gets away with drink driving and crashing her car.
People who think she's an inspiration must be mentally ill!!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

BiffasBeemer

VIP Member
Man this is utter horse shit

#muckymansion - episode 2.
SPOILER ALERT 😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

Done Ps room and kitchen.
Hair getting greasier - its really bad and all the extension bonds on show. If mine was that bad and for some reason I couldnt wash it then I would wear a hat.
Going through old shit in a shipping container and flashing old topless posters. That wasnt a wise move as it just emphasised how much she has ruined herself
She sprayed and painted some shit whilst talking like she was Linda Barker crossed with Sarah Beeny.
Bought more crap.
Loves her horses
#poorSteve
No Wanky, lots of dog footage
Managed to navigate a sewing machine without injury. Quite a feat with 5in long talons and hair flopping about the gaff.
Shes so creative and loves crafting. If you forget dont worry she will keep reminding you.
P hated the house says lots of bad memories and commented on 'when mom was in a bad place' i.e. mentally but loves it now.
P really loves it. Do u love it tho? Yeah i really love it. Do you though? Yes I love it. Do you love it? Etc etc for about 10 mins.
Trotters working fine and she drove a dumper truck like she stole it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59