Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It is odd that it’s all available now, not how these things normally work is it?

I watched a bit, god she goes on, does she ever stop talking? About herself too, all of it. She gave me Ann ziety. I had to switch off after she said Chimley for the 29th time, the dullard
Thats the bit i thought was odd too, putting all 3 episodes out on the same night, i suppose it gets all the press out of the way in one go and then by next week the programme is old news? But then again like @GoodOnYa said channel 4 loves the controversy!

Also yes when someone starts IVF they usually ask if youve had social services or mh difficulties, i work in mh and i have had gps or clinics ask our service to provide information to confirm there are no concerns, if the priory really are involved at the moment then they will be aware of any safeguarding concerns or drug use and have a duty to inform IVF services who would most likely say no. She could still go abroad but social services would 100% be involved and i dont think her pride could take it if a child was removed from her care at birth, how would she spin that??

I wouldn’t worry too much though, all these options cost money and by the time she sells enough shite through OF’s she’ll be too old for it to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Someone posted on the last thread about KP ending up with social services involved if she was successful with IVF but chances are she won’t actually be allowed to go through the process with her track record.

We have just paid £11,000 for private IVF and our first stage before they would progress beyond the initial meeting with the consultant was that they wrote to both of our GP’s to ask them for a supporting letter that there were no issues or concerns that we could have a baby - if KP is having all the issues she is claiming then no GP is going to put their name to a letter supporting her decision!!

I can’t remember being asked if I had any criminal convictions before starting it but I do remember stressing out waiting for the GP to decide if I would make a fit mother (despite having a 9 year old already but he was conceived in the conventional way so there was no pre conception paperwork for him 😂😂)

Also, I’m 8 days into the process and I’ve had to give myself 16 injections so far……how is miss ‘afraid of needles’ going to do that?!
Wishing you all the luck in the world.
This is Pwicey though, she has her own rules and everything she gets away with, everything handed to her on a plate like holidays, surgery, a new house makeover, clothes, teef.. so I bet there will be supporting her disastrous decision to have yet another little money maker, whoops I mean baby!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Hiya can someone give a quick recap or direct me to whatever thread I need please? Basically I wanna know what happened that time police went to Carls, man arrested, ring missing, skanky bruised.... What was the truth after? I stopped following her after that palava. I'm up to date on the driving arrest. I'm surprised that there's not more threads on her to be honest. I thought it would be like 500 now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So Carl has only posted photos in his boxers, with no visible bulge, and is messaging people asking what they want to see. This is going to be such an epic blowup between them. I can’t wait.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Hope ya not eating...
Nearly growler out progressionView attachment 1021927
At least it’s a decent wig

Hiya can someone give a quick recap or direct me to whatever thread I need please? Basically I wanna know what happened that time police went to Carls, man arrested, ring missing, skanky bruised.... What was the truth after? I stopped following her after that palava. I'm up to date on the driving arrest. I'm surprised that there's not more threads on her to be honest. I thought it would be like 500 now lol
No one knows for sure. No info has ever come out to conclusively say one way or another. No one has been charged etc.

Reactions: 15
So I'm up to Lampgate 😄😄😄

Ohh hold on I forgot..😬

New thread 🥰🧵

So got to Lampgate 😄😄😄.

Resizer_16433309596501.jpg

I think you should keep your lamp and Katie's lamp should get out instead 😀😘 x

He needs a passport..

Resizer_16433309596502.jpg

He can then join Little Sid and Ladybird away from Katie and Cole 😄😄💖🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16433309596500.jpg

He also saves on wattage going to a sunnier climate 💡😄 x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Well I really thought Harvey’s room was amazing in the mucky mansion tv show….oh hang on
He seemed to miss out. Unless I missed something…..
Looks like she’s gonna be showing her hootchy in her new front room and kitchen on only fans
All paid for by channel 4

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Katie Price #117 she's decided to copy a tattler's lamp, all while being an OF woman!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
BBC and C4 have started putting all episodes of some of their programmes on demand in the last few months so the Mucky Mansion one isn't a new thing I'm afraid x

Reactions: 20
@GoodOnYa Well done on getting to well know member ❣💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Sadly I stopped doing the awards and only do them for VIPs now as I couldn't keep up with alot of requests for when people's statuses change and had to give it up a couple of threads ago but I send you a Congratulations Pom card and I look forward to making you your VIP award at a later date ..Love from Pom 💖❤🥰🤗😘 xx

Resizer_16433310738690.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
What’s worse, is KatOna said her 14 year old daughter takes the photos for posting on grubby site. How come Social Services not picked up on this? Katona and Price are like 2 peas in a pod. Druggies, desperate and terrible mothers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
We know this because Price does it time & time again
The 50 k wedding ring
The 19 room house
The 10 k valentines flowers
The 10k blinged up wheelchair etc etc

Close friend works in sales , they’re given a “ car allowance” as part of their package - they HAVE to spend it on a decent car because turning up selling product you have to be seen to be successful . It’s in their contract.
Most of them haven’t got a pot to piss in but they ALL drive very nice cars. And live in rented flats.
I think this is the approach of Skank , Katona & the like , they lie about what stuff costs & their lifestyle is all for show in the hope that people [ nobody] Believes their worth is far more than it is .

Reality : £250 engagement ring
£ 11 bedroom ex mansion - now hovel
£ 30 flowers ( gifted by company)

NHS wheelchair covered in Poundland glitter & stickers.
Be interesting to see if Katona submits a tax return showing she’s earnt a million. May have shot herself in the foot by bragging. Think its all lies and 3rd bankruptcy looming.

Reactions: 28
Hello Krusties 👋 long time lurker, first time poster. I usually hang out on the Alice Evans thread. We had a brief discussion the other evening about who is worse, think we decided that Price is worst! I watched some of MM earlier. Her inner vileness aside, she has completely ruined her face and that house, which could and should be beautiful. I only tuned in because I wanted to see the house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.