Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Man this is utter horse tit

#muckymansion - episode 2.
SPOILER ALERT 😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

Done Ps room and kitchen.
Hair getting greasier - its really bad and all the extension bonds on show. If mine was that bad and for some reason I couldnt wash it then I would wear a hat.
Going through old tit in a shipping container and flashing old topless posters. That wasnt a wise move as it just emphasised how much she has ruined herself
She sprayed and painted some tit whilst talking like she was Linda Barker crossed with Sarah Beeny.
Bought more crap.
Loves her horses
#poorSteve
No Wanky, lots of dog footage
Managed to navigate a sewing machine without injury. Quite a feat with 5in long talons and hair flopping about the gaff.
Shes so creative and loves crafting. If you forget dont worry she will keep reminding you.
P hated the house says lots of bad memories and commented on 'when mom was in a bad place' i.e. mentally but loves it now.
P really loves it. Do u love it tho? Yeah i really love it. Do you though? Yes I love it. Do you love it? Etc etc for about 10 mins.
Trotters working fine and she drove a dumper truck like she stole it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Man this is utter horse tit

#muckymansion - episode 2.
SPOILER ALERT 😅😅😅😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣

Done Ps room and kitchen.
Hair getting greasier - its really bad and all the extension bonds on show. If mine was that bad and for some reason I couldnt wash it then I would wear a hat.
Going through old tit in a shipping container and flashing old topless posters. That wasnt a wise move as it just emphasised how much she has ruined herself
She sprayed and painted some tit whilst talking like she was Linda Barker crossed with Sarah Beeny.
Bought more crap.
Loves her horses
#poorSteve
No Wanky, lots of dog footage
Managed to navigate a sewing machine without injury. Quite a feat with 5in long talons and hair flopping about the gaff.
Shes so creative and loves crafting. If you forget dont worry she will keep reminding you.
P hated the house says lots of bad memories and commented on 'when mom was in a bad place' i.e. mentally but loves it now.
P really loves it. Do u love it tho? Yeah i really love it. Do you though? Yes I love it. Do you love it? Etc etc for about 10 mins.
Trotters working fine and she drove a dumper truck like she stole it
I would LOVe to know how many times during the whole bloody series she saysI LOVE IT! DO YOU LOVE IT!? it becomes really tedious after a while.
I watched the first one, but that’s time lost from my life I will never get back again. It was absolute tripe. She was really scripted and wooden, she definitely does not come up with any of the ideas for the designs ( clearly has a tacky ghost designer on hand ), and the amount of work needed to this dump, will cost an astronomical amount. So who is going to pay for this!? Channel 4 doesn’t have pockets that deep.
Plus her screetching I LOVE IT! DO YOU LOVE IT!? every 5 seconds, is enough to stop me watching another micro second of this crap.
Lets hope the ratings are even lower next week!

Hiya can someone give a quick recap or direct me to whatever thread I need please? Basically I wanna know what happened that time police went to Carls, man arrested, ring missing, skanky bruised.... What was the truth after? I stopped following her after that palava. I'm up to date on the driving arrest. I'm surprised that there's not more threads on her to be honest. I thought it would be like 500 now lol
Blimey, that was quite a few threads back now. But to sum it up for you to save you reading the whole spin she tried to put on it, Carl did it, end of.
She clearly had a massive row with him, he hit her and took back the engagement ring. As punishment to Carl, she called the Police on him, only to have a change of heart and not pursue it further. ( probably because he had a tonne of dirt on her too ). So she spun a web of lies saying a 32 year old “ person “ came in to their house, stole her ring, hit her and also made her suffer from coercive control, all in one eve!!!! They then vanished into the night never to be seen again. Oh, and P&J unfollowed Carl on IG, and the ring suddenly turned up too! So the finger firmly points in one direction here…👈

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
#muckymansion episode 3

Hair is vile and looks smelly
Her bottom lip covered in scabs / cold sores?
AFP sadly is looking poorly, pale, voice croaky says how Katie always worries her. Which to me is KP being as selfish as duck. I find this so sad she still causes her mom so much tit. KP is still a teenager maturity wise and she should bleeping give her mom some peace. Seeing AFP cry broke my heart. After loosing my mom traumatically 2 years ago KPs selfishness disgusts me.
Fern makes an appearance pulling funny faces - unintentionally whilst landscaping KP face.
SFP coming across quite well and giving Skanky some sass back. Her and AFP even plotting making the room look tit on purpose 😅🤣
NTA awards briefly shown with H. You only see her with her 1st drink. I imagine after a couple she is unbroadcastable.
Wearing Adidas - no JYY?
Tarts up a cable drum - that old chestnut.
Shes creative but cant open a tin of paint cos of nails.
Even SFP crying over all the stress, KP actions impact her whole family.
Trashing the place ragging round on a quad with H.
Over the top emphasis on her MH and how the house and press make it worse.
Its not been repossed all lies. (Im sure this was filmed last year though)
JR old room has had rats.
Shows car crash - says shes done 30 days in priory.
Says she regrets but blames on MH.
If you didnt know better you could almost like her, but I know its heavily edited, staged and scripted in her favour.
I bet theres 8 series worth of footage they couldnt use or Skanky didnt like.
House looks ok but Skanky taking the credit saying she did it all.

Sorry for rambling!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
She managed to give Harvey his daily injections he needed ok ( that’s when she actually has to look after him)

Reactions: 27
for all those that believe that Kerry Katona makes millions from only fans her latest comment in Hello i am gutted Katie did not use my referal code it would have earned me a discount yes because if you are earning millions you really want that £20 referal bonus

• Haha
Reactions: 67
In regard to her OF,s she will put her out of date poses on, but realise she has to put many hours into it, so will then put her old glamour pics on thinking she is soooo sexy. Does she not realise to make money like KK she will have to get naked and even perform disgusting acts for her perverted viewers, what she offers now will never be enough. Particularly with all the filters and photoshop, god help her kids. I hate the vile cow.🤬🤬🤮🤮
Didn't i read somewhere that the "photographer" for Coketona's slutty OF page is none other than her daughter? Perhaps skanky will get H to do her pix using his Ipad??

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
@DC16 do you remember roughly what date @Binfest mentioned the additional C&C investigation?
When did H go back to college.... I don't think she's seen him since he went back, wonder if she will go this weekend or if we will get past posts on IG??

If you get what I mean

Reactions: 17
🤔 I thought you couldn't use Instagram to promote your tacky OF account? so how come both wanky & skanky are getting away with it?
For what it's worth I keep reporting their posts that mention it!

Reactions: 27
Apparently Katona’s made over a million, if she can no doubt Price can 🙄
I hope she doesn’t but I suspect you might be right. Danielle Lloyd’s the same. Her part time plumber husband can’t be providing the lifestyle she lives. It makes me mad that these skanks can get rich by having no morals or self respect…

Reactions: 32
I hope she doesn’t but I suspect you might be right. Danielle Lloyd’s the same. Her part time plumber husband can’t be providing the lifestyle she lives. It makes me mad that these skanks can get rich by having no morals or self respect…
and their kids are dragged into the filth they leave behind them too :(

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
It's an absolute joke, the scum that took my sisters life got 18 months, he was drunk and doing 70 odd in a 30mph zone. My sister was only 15yrs old, it's all so cruel and unfair.
That’s disgusting and makes me so angry 😡. I’m truly sorry for your family and I genuinely feel your pain. I lost my 17 year old son on Christmas Eve four years ago after he was knocked off his bike from behind. Because the driver wasn’t drunk and the car was taxed and insured nothing was done at all. The coroner at the inquest just told him to be more careful when passing cyclists. Lives taken on the roads mean nothing. The charity Brake are campaigning for harsher sentences but nothing is changing. As Skanky has shown, if driving rules mean nothing to you they never will and innocent people and their families will keep paying the price. Big hugs 🤗.

and their kids are dragged into the filth they leave behind them too :(
Right.. How embarrassing for their kids. Can you imagine having to go to secondary school and your mates have seen pictures of your mum’s bits. Selfish doesn’t even cover it. 😠

Psst, Carl,
Oh no…… I’m having my breakfast…. 🤢 🤢 🤢 🤮
View attachment 1022235

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
@DC16 do you remember roughly what date @Binfest mentioned the additional C&C investigation?
When did H go back to college.... I don't think she's seen him since he went back, wonder if she will go this weekend or if we will get past posts on IG??

If you get what I mean
Yes it was 27th December. H went back to college after the GMB interview so 4th Jan. No, don’t think they have been up to see him, unless it’s been a quick trip in between all her photoshoots and horse riding etc and the college/ASS have told her not to post about it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 25
That’s disgusting and makes me so angry 😡. I’m truly sorry for your family and I genuinely feel your pain. I lost my 17 year old son on Christmas Eve four years ago after he was knocked off his bike from behind. Because the driver wasn’t drunk and the car was taxed and insured nothing was done at all. The coroner at the inquest just told him to be more careful when passing cyclists. Lives taken on the roads mean nothing. The charity Brake are campaigning for harsher sentences but nothing is changing. As Skanky has shown, if driving rules mean nothing to you they never will and innocent people and their families will keep paying the price. Big hugs 🤗.

Right.. How embarrassing for their kids. Can you imagine having to go to secondary school and your mates have seen pictures of your mum’s bits. Selfish doesn’t even cover it. 😠
Not only your mum's bits, but also her boyfriends....

I also really feel for those kids,
their fathers must be doing some serious damage mitigation & prevention right now.
And poor Harvey doesn't have his dad around him.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Not a mask in sight as they got to the door of that fertility clinic in London. The Fertility and Gynaecology academy on Wimpole Street 🔍 no pictures of them going in, totally staged after her saying about having babies this year.

• Angry
Reactions: 51
Not a mask in sight as they got to the door of that fertility clinic in London. The Fertility and Gynaecology academy on Wimpole Street 🔍 no pictures of them going in, totally staged after her saying about having babies this year.
With everything going on with this couple right now, don't they realise that it is probably not the best time to have a baby..?

To be frank, I don't think they should consider it at all, ever, not even adoption.

With everything going on with this couple right now, don't they realise that it is probably not the best time to have a baby..?

To be frank, I don't think they should consider it at all, ever, not even adoption.
But it's all BS and for show etc.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.