Katie Price #116 Eleven quid to see my baps. Extra charge to view the flaps.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
If KP is trading gossip on her only fans… what is Cawl selling on his????

* nobody answer please… I want to retain my innocence 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 67
Meanwhile Pete Ya bleep has just posted on his insta that he's on BBC1's Michael mcintyre program...I'm sure him being on prime time TV will stick in the craw whilst her MM show is being slated and she's slinking off to OFs!
(Can't post the screenshot for some reason)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Well Tattlers, someone asked on the last thread about what exactly Katona does on OnlyFans, i.e. explicit stuff etc. Having no interest in her, I had no idea, so I did a deep dive into the web just now, and wash my eyes out with bleach it ain’t pretty. There is a site with 100s of her OF photos on there. Actually quite shocked at what she’s doing, most of it is lingerie with her legs open, but yes there where nudes, particularly in a bath. I only checked a few pages out, but saw enough, and it’s really not something I wish to ever see again. 😱 That was just a glimpse into it, god knows what else she’s up to !

So if Pwice is going down the same route, bloody hell, it’s nothing like those ‘glamour’ shots that have been posted so far.

I’ve no idea where Skanky is going with this, but if it’s the same as Katona, from what I’ve just seen it’s desperate stuff.

Now I need a big Gin to forget I ever went there 🍸🤦🏽‍♀️🤪
I have enough problems when Price opens her gob.Anything else would send me over the edge.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
If you like the lamp I vote you keep it and dont let the skanky wench ruin it for you. Also everytime I read the word Lamp this is happening in my brain.

fdownload (1).jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.