Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plinky

VIP Member
I think she’s dangerous (to herself and others) because she’s past caring anymore what happens to her tbh.

She has always been the same way that she won’t accept what other people say, if you’ve ever seen someone trying to talk to her seriously she will always make jokes and take the piss then invalidate everything they say and that she doesn’t care she will just do what she wants anyway. She was always doing this to Kris and Pete (yes Pete was a spiteful little git to her at times but he seemed to react really badly to this piss taking invalidating behaviour). she laughed at Kris whenever he tried to talk to her properly about the kids or worried about her having surgery, I think it’s a massive defensive mechanism to deflect it all. Very likely she doesn’t even talk openly to the therapist either so she’s not making any progress. I suspect she’s taking the medication because she prefers this to facing up to her actions. I honestly don’t think she knows how to be remorseful or sorry about anything. She will just think Michelle deserved it

it’s the kids I feel so sorry for, especially the little 2 who have basically spent more time away from her now than with her. At least P&J were older when they went to live with Pete, Bunny was so tiny 🙁. Bunny clearly loves her mum so this must be so scary and awful for her

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Let’s be honest, if she DOES end up marrying Crawl, it’s 100% going to end up in divorce - they ALWAYS do… Each time she ends up divorced and single, she’s that much more messed up, unattractive and older… it will become harder and harder for to find someone who could put up with her.. it’s not as though her bank balance is the main attraction any more. She has more baggage than a freight train. She will end up a sad lonely spinster… 🤬

Reactions: 42

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
Honestly, it pisses me right off, PTSD, MH, the priory, her excuses, her families excuses. Her I've had a terrible year. We've all had shit to deal with.
Fuck you Katie Price .. I nursed my terminal ill husband until his last breath, i was a widow at 42, I nursed my terminal Ill father with esophagus cancer watching my herofade away from a 19stone man to 7stone man trying to hold on to his dignity. There is no such thing a a peaceful death katie. My son got into bad company after his Daddy died, i went through 2 years of hell with my son ending up in a hostel at the age of 18. I live in Northern Ireland, I was getting threats from every paramilitary group possible. I lived in fear for my son and my home, sleeping alone with a golf club beside my bed. Im not posting this for pity, im posting it because I've been through shit, like most people and we bloody well deal with it. We're not screaming PTSD or MH of which you have neither. You Katie Price are spitful, self centred, selfish, vile human being. The best thing that could happen to your kids is to be adopted by their step mothers. You lost your right to call yourself a mother many many years ago with all your antics.
There is not ONE issue in your life that YOU haven't caused yourself so feck right off with the poor me shit. How anyone can even have a ripple if sympathy for you i find unbelievable.
You are just a vile excuse of a human being. No medical terminology required.
I liked your comment. I admire you tremendously.No pity, I know that’s not what you wanted with this post.Just have honest to God admiration and respect for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

karma4klattie

VIP Member
I think he is probably a lot happier when she isn't around him. He acts so on edge when she is around. I am sure college will be a safer, more secure and more routines which is what he needs. Not being wheeled out to "perform" when she needs him.
I have a friend who worked for many years in a similar care home. He loved his 'service users' (terrible pc name) so much that on his day off he'd take one or other swimming, to tea, to the cinema or whatever they wanted. Harvey will get move stability, affection and attention than he ever got from his mother.

• Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I agree about her lizard brain and I know she believes that it was Pete who caused this, but she was behaving badly before he came along. My ex knows one of her exes and he met KP right when she was first starting out modelling and said she was a massive arsehole then. Dane did not do her any favours I think he caused her a lot of issues.

KP always does this reinvention - new man, newly Single, new house, clear out her house, changing her life blah blah she’s just finding new ways to run away from her problems. Her own survival always comes first and she sees this as her best strength but it’s also her biggest weakness as she just won’t listen to anyone. She has no intention of changing

I do feel sorry for Michelle and Emily but they did know kids came as part of the package so they had a choice to be involved. They also love the children so it’s not a hardship. I don’t see loving my partners kids as a hardship they are a blessing. No matter how lovely Michelle is, Jett already feels rejected and I think Bunny is going to really struggle
This might not be popular opinion on here, but I also feel that Michelle should stop posting videos and photos of the kids (J&B)if I'm honest. But not for Katie's sake... for the kids. It just seems Katie is imploding even more and Michelle and her involvement with the kids is making matters worse. Don't get me wrong, Kate is the bad guy here but those kids should come first. Take them off social media, let them just be a family with kieron and Michelle away from prying eyes and away from Katie's eyes too, which only stokes the fire. If anything happens to Katie it would be the kids that suffer because as much as we dislike her, she's still their mum and they must love her.
I know it must be hard to not want to get one up on pricey and stick a middle finger up to her, but I do think the time has come to just take the kids away from the spotlight now.

• Heart

Blessmyheart

VIP Member
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.
Im with you on this.We all know what should happen, and what should’ve happened the last time.However the prisons are overcrowded.
I’m going to play Pricey Prison Bingo and say another fine, extended restraining order, more community service.

• Angry

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
HAHA Crawl has deleted his most recent insta post of his pathetic boxing attempt, couldn't handle the backlash in the comments. It came not long after I put a comment that got a lot of likes .... sucks to be you crawl

• Haha

ThePelican

I think 'RJF' is on the wrong site. Give your head a serious wobble. Exactly why are you on here? 🙄
Oops, just too late to get this post on the last thread.

It's possible to generally enjoy this thread, but to also feel dismay at some of the content, especially the misogynistic comments.

Some very knowledgeable people contribute to the KP threads and I always read what they have to say. And, of course, Pom Bear is one of the Krusties' brightest lights, and I'm always glad to see her contributions.

The people I don't agree with, I usually mute. But surely the KP threads are robust enough to take some criticism from the likes of RJF or whoever? (I'm aware that RJF might be a well-known troll, but just ignore him if he offends.)

• Heart

Ekathrina

VIP Member
I’d hazard a guess that the vast majority of women serving time in the female estate have backgrounds of domestic and familial abuse, mental illnesses and disorders, issues with addiction or alcoholism and grew up in poverty. Katie Price is no better than any of them, yet seems to continually get treated with far more leniency than a ‘normal’ woman would do.
It shouldn’t matter that she can afford to pay for rehab or treatment. That just creates a two tier system where the rich continually get off and the poor get punished for the same or lesser crimes.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

tracey3871

VIP Member
I think she must have always had a Jordan inside, as that behaviour is more nature than nurture. From the moment she hit the modelling scene it was always me me me, and didn’t give a crap about her actions or what anyone thought of her.
Obviously if she wasn’t famous, she wouldnt have the huge platform to behave so bad in all areas of her life.
But she would have been the local tart that everyone in the town knew and gossiped about . 🤣🤣🤣
Jordan was and still is the real her ... the 'Katie Price' persona was the creation of Clare from CAN in an effort to rebrand her ... she cant keep the act up though and consistently reverts to type

• Heart

bagpuss17278

VIP Member
thats the family answer everytime we urged Katie to get help
To be fair, she’s a 43 year old woman. Not much her family can do. It’s not like she’s a child. It’s obvious she doesn’t listen to anyone anymore. AFP created an entitled monster who she can no longer control.

• Heart

Foxtotty

VIP Member
Carol is very very immature in his responses ... So is KP .... At this point they may as well be teenagers arguing about how to handle school detention in my opinion ... It's more serious though, all of it ... This is a 40+ woman and a 30+ man ... Not a pair of kids ... He should not be involving himself in or commenting publically on her relationships with her ex husband's who both have physical custody of her children regardless of what she tells him .. if he can't encourage her to get on with them for thE sake of her children & to continue her access then he should say nothing. Those children are the real victims here ... I not playing down her obvious vendetta on Peter, Emily, Keiran or Michelle ... They are handling this the right way, via the legal system ... The children do not have that power
Junior is 16 now so legally he could move out of PA's and go and live with KP! It speaks volumes that he actually doesn't really be in her company and hats off to him for sticking up to Cole and telling him to stop phoning Princess! Good lad.

• Heart