Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I just popped back on as Sunday is my busiest day.. so I find we already nearly half way in the new thread, and I was only joking at the time looool 😄 x
Will pop on later and do some speed reading etc.

I won't go missing otherwise there might be a search party looking and I end up as a missing person. dog on the news 🤭 xx.

Resizer_16017725235150.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Tangerine Cat

VIP Member
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.
yes that’s correct they’re not allowed to directly contact the person they’ve been ordered to keep away from, or indirectly, through someone else….

My tuppence-worth from my time in family and civil law is that I’m 50/50 on whether she will go to prison. She certainly SHOULD and the judge in December wanted to send her BUT prisons are full to the brim and with her issues (mental health and substance abuse imo) the judge may feel it could cause her serious harm to her health ending up inside and removing her safety net. Ultimately she can afford treatment and if she engaged it would be for the best.

it’s a tough call for the judge, I mean, what are the chances of her sorting herself out anyway, what’s the best decision for KP? It is actually the police I feel sorry for, they’ve done their job and they will want the law upheld to set an example But their hands are tied.

Jwren

VIP Member
I do totally get what you are saying, but Michelle does seem to accept anyone's follow request and so how does she not know Katie is watching behind a secret account?
I think it was fine before posting the photos and stuff, but now I think its time to let those two little angels just have a bit of peace. Let them enjoy their childhood without being on sm for the world to see while all this is going on and their mother is spiralling. I can't imagine how confusing it must be and how hard it must be for K+M to try and carry on as normal with them. But I do think, if I was Michelle, I would refrain from showing the family photos. I'd never want B+J to come to me years later (if anything had happened to katie) and question why I'd posted those photos knowing my mum was getting so jealous and angry about it, but that's just me. I just wouldn't want to think my actions contributed to the further decline in their mum.
It's not about treading on eggshells it's just about protecting the kids. Kates already shown herself up and Michelle has proved what an amazing step mum she is and I'm sure will continue to be. But yeh I just think seeing J+B isn't doing anyone any favours.
I find it odd that still some people don’t hold KP accountable for her actions and that’s why she is the person she is, surely the onus is on Katie not to make a fake account to spy on Michelle’s. I don’t think it can get much worse for her children than finding out their mother chose drink, drugs and men over them. I’m far more concerned about Harvey being plastered all over social media atm as Bunny and Jett are too young to be on social media but when does Harvey get to live his life in private?
It works both ways what about the vile abuse KP posts on her IG which could push Kieran or Michelle over the edge, as I say at least Michelle’s account is private.
Michelle can’t win because if she posted family photos without Jett and Bunny she would get criticism.

• Heart

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
The only time she has been upset in life....when her phone is taken. Jeez. But legally she will be in big trouble for going against court orders and last chances.
I bet she didn’t cry when all the kids were taken off her! But cries cos her phone is taken off her. Me thinks she has got lots of incriminating evidence on there hence the tears! Fuck you Skanky!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Remember this a couple of weeks ago? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Pot kettle black.

What a vile stupid bint she really is 🙄😂

• Haha

Jwren

VIP Member
I am totally with you on that one. KH wasn't someone who was famous or well known prior to be Mr KP number 3? His most famous moment was being a stripper for Big Mo on Eastenders for like 15 seconds on screen :rolleyes: and his new partner is an Air Hostess (although previously others said she was a TA at the school?) so now that he's an ex-mr KP I would have loved for him and M to simply go off to privacy.

But they appear at every event, red carpet, film event and her child is also brought out and no longer has blurred out face.

You can't want privacy but then be a star too, it doesn't really work like that now with Social media.

The posting of J&B pics is a little odd, even with her private account. If you want it to be private, then you only add your close friends and relatives, not every friend request that comes up. Then you don't get leaks to the media and newspapers that wind up the sort of people you know only too well will rise to it. And you do know because as the # restrain bit shown made it clear to everyone. So yes, it would be better to step back, take care of the 4 children there and avoid little miss angry and all her crap.
Let’s not forget before Michelle mentioned restraining order her partner Kieran had just been accused of rape of a minor publicly on KP’s public account for all to read. There is no avoiding little miss angry and her vileness if you’re next on her list, Dr Emily had it the week before. If you read the court case when she was given the restraining order she wasn't sorry for what she did to Michelle then which says it all. What next Kieran shouldn’t post photos of him with Michelle because that might also upset her. It‘s about time people stopped enabling her and KP started respecting the law, or suffered the consequences.

• Heart

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Time to catch up,I'm late tonight 🥰

I'm on page 46.
I will need three Pom Bears to help me catch up completely tonight lol but I see how I get on 😄 x.

Resizer_16397922566860.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Nixxs

VIP Member
Wait so the family urged her to seek help at the Priory? Isn't she supposed to be going there anyways..... So just confirms she hasn't been going

• Heart

Yupitsme!!

Who even wears glitter trainers anymore apart from 5 year olds. She's living in the past it shows by her clothes. The fact she uses mental health issues as a 'get out of jail pass' is sickening and a mockery to those that do suffer mental health problems yet seem to remain law abiding. And I'll guess that the reason why her mother says nowt is because she has probably drummed into halfwit head since she was born she was the most prettiest, most special girl on the planet and treat everyone like rubbish because she's a princess, hence why she inflicted that name on her own daughter. So afp shouldn't blame anyone else because her daughters a bloody numpty, the blame lies at her feet. Jail is the kick up the arse shes been needing for years.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
I don't know what Michelle is like on a personal level, whether she's a nice person or not, but....The pictures tell a story, J and B look naturally happy with Kieran and Michelle, they are dressed in an age appropriate way and are clean, they have childlike joy and innocence on their faces that's missing from the KP pictures. Valentino is always beaming too, clearly a much loved well cared for child.

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Unlike KP’s, Michelle’s IG account is private and many of her photos on her IG account are of her, Kieran, their son, her son and family get togethers. I’m sorry but constantly walking on egg shells not to upset KP who is a grown woman is not real life, why should she be wrapped in cotton wool to protect her feelings when she’s never done that for others in her life. KP’s children would be with her now but she chose Carly, drugs and drink over them.
Maybe KP should stop making vile comments on her IG about her ex’s and their partners first and as I said KP’s account is public for all the world to see unlike Michelle‘s.
Totally agree .... by walking on eggshells, being careful around her, because she`ll kick off like some fucking petulant brat .... its created this monster, we see today .... who dosent give a FUCK about her children or anyone else, she believes she is untouchable, and can do as she pleases ... why should so many lives be ruined by one person? ..... I think both step mothers have shown nothing but dignity, considering they are raising her children ... and shouldnt have to put up with this BS anymore ...... pwicceee severely neglected the children, putting them in danger .... Its very rare for a judge to remove children from their birth mother .... this already shows how bad the neglect was for that to happen ..... pwicceee is on a mission to destroy herself ... shes 43 not some moody teenager, that people need to tread carefully around in order to not upset her, because the vulgar bitch will kick off .... the women who are doing all the motherly duties and giving those children a stable upbringing, have every right, to be proud and show how well the children are doing .... pwicccee put herself in this position, and the step mothers are left to clean up the mess she leaves in her wake ..... they have every right to be proud of their family ... if their birth mother cared, loved those children, as any GOOD mother, she would move heaven and hell, to get herself back on the right track, in order to have them back in her life .... its pwiccceee who is damaging the children, not the stepmothers

• Heart

Jwren

VIP Member
I agree that for the kids sake no one should be purposefully winding up Kp, Michelle included. Then you just become part of her circular narrative that it’s everyone else’s fault.

I don’t understand that Insta account either. Surely that is trolling?
Unlike KP’s, Michelle’s IG account is private and many of her photos on her IG account are of her, Kieran, their son, her son and family get togethers. I’m sorry but constantly walking on egg shells not to upset KP who is a grown woman is not real life, why should she be wrapped in cotton wool to protect her feelings when she’s never done that for others in her life. KP’s children would be with her now but she chose Carly, drugs and drink over them.
Maybe KP should stop making vile comments on her IG about her ex’s and their partners first and as I said KP’s account is public for all the world to see unlike Michelle‘s.

• Heart

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.

hayleybaby

VIP Member
I get fed up with her family urging her to get help, she is meant to be having weekly sessions with a therapist 🤷‍♀️ It won’t work non of it ….until she wants to change and put a lot of effort into becoming a better person, then unfortunately this is how it will be, drama after drama after drama.

Until something awful happens sadly😕

She’s only going to therapy to tick a box in her plan from social services. She won’t be taking any of it seriously. It’s all for show.

• Sad
Are her family having a laugh, they want her to go to get help YET AGAIN to sort her head out. What don’t they understand she’s a psychopath, she’s spent her life hurting others trying to destroy their lives and her family don't see she is the problem, as are they for constantly making excuses for her! The people that need help and are deserving of it are those she’s hurting!
Well rehab's not working. Maybe it's an exorcist she needs.

• Haha
  • Heart

Yupitsme!!

Bunny and jett have their father, princess and junior have their father, Harvey has no one and the only male in her life who loves her unconditionally, yet she values drugs over his life, doesn't she see how sad that is. 1 male who will always be there and she's chooses feckless after feckless and drugs. Doesn't get it through her stupid head no matter how stupid and petty her problems are and they are petty it's a drop in the ocean to the problems her own son has. Doesn't give a toss as long as their is men lined up and drugs. So ffs no more, she needs jailing can't use that lad to cover up anymore.

• Sad
  • Heart