Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tigerma

So her big news will be channel 4 is having a special 24hrs in police custody with the pricey lol 😂. Oh my now that would be good tv

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if her complete lack of remorse and arrogance will do her no favour if a judge has to review her conduct when considering any sentencing?? She’s an absolute cockwomble 🤬

• Heart

mrspig99

VIP Member
Honestly, it pisses me right off, PTSD, MH, the priory, her excuses, her families excuses. Her I've had a terrible year. We've all had shit to deal with.
Fuck you Katie Price .. I nursed my terminal ill husband until his last breath, i was a widow at 42, I nursed my terminal Ill father with esophagus cancer watching my herofade away from a 19stone man to 7stone man trying to hold on to his dignity. There is no such thing a a peaceful death katie. My son got into bad company after his Daddy died, i went through 2 years of hell with my son ending up in a hostel at the age of 18. I live in Northern Ireland, I was getting threats from every paramilitary group possible. I lived in fear for my son and my home, sleeping alone with a golf club beside my bed. Im not posting this for pity, im posting it because I've been through shit, like most people and we bloody well deal with it. We're not screaming PTSD or MH of which you have neither. You Katie Price are spitful, self centred, selfish, vile human being. The best thing that could happen to your kids is to be adopted by their step mothers. You lost your right to call yourself a mother many many years ago with all your antics.
There is not ONE issue in your life that YOU haven't caused yourself so feck right off with the poor me shit. How anyone can even have a ripple if sympathy for you i find unbelievable.
You are just a vile excuse of a human being. No medical terminology required.
Dear Maggie Moo, so sorry to hear about all your troubles. As you say you aren't looking for sympathy just showing what REAL people go through. She has NO IDEA what it's like to watch a loved one die. 4 years ago I held my beloved mother's hand as she took her last breath. She was nearly 101 but it still broke my heart. When her mother does die she will know what it's really like. In the mean time she is wasting time she could be spending with her jetting off on holiday with the latest BF or having yet more plastic surgery. You summed her up perfectly. She is unbelievable. I saw a part of her show where she was (supposedly, I"m guessing it was staged for the show) at a mediation session and she was on the phone talking to her latest BF, so unbelievably rude and clearly not taking the situation seriously, same as she does with all her court appearances. Until the courts get real with her and send her to jail she will keep ignoring them and doing the same thing over and over!

• Heart

Ecosse

VIP Member
I am very resentful that she appears to flout the law and get away with it, but I don't wish her harm.
However, I would like to see her removed from the MM, it sold and any proceeds used to repay all those who she owes money to (the small-town guys first).
And I REALLY want to see her totally cancelled from all TV/newspaper/magazine/internet forums. Ignored completely. THAT would be the biggest and most effective punishment for someone like her, to remove the oxygen she depends on.

• Heart

Whl1994

VIP Member
I think it's horrible for these kids to be split up and spread across the south of England....they must miss each other so much...I doubt Peter would make any arrangements with Kieran anytime soon although Pete is the better parent he's still an arrogant twat 🤭
I think, and it's only my opinion, that for all his faults, Peter IS capable of kindness (I have said before that I have personal experience of this) especially when it comes to children. I'd wager he'll keep the kids in contact with each other. I'd be very surprised if he didn't to be honest.

• Heart
  • Wow

Foxtotty

VIP Member
I think she’s dangerous (to herself and others) because she’s past caring anymore what happens to her tbh.

She has always been the same way that she won’t accept what other people say, if you’ve ever seen someone trying to talk to her seriously she will always make jokes and take the piss then invalidate everything they say and that she doesn’t care she will just do what she wants anyway. She was always doing this to Kris and Pete (yes Pete was a spiteful little git to her at times but he seemed to react really badly to this piss taking invalidating behaviour). she laughed at Kris whenever he tried to talk to her properly about the kids or worried about her having surgery, I think it’s a massive defensive mechanism to deflect it all. Very likely she doesn’t even talk openly to the therapist either so she’s not making any progress. I suspect she’s taking the medication because she prefers this to facing up to her actions. I honestly don’t think she knows how to be remorseful or sorry about anything. She will just think Michelle deserved it

it’s the kids I feel so sorry for, especially the little 2 who have basically spent more time away from her now than with her. At least P&J were older when they went to live with Pete, Bunny was so tiny 🙁. Bunny clearly loves her mum so this must be so scary and awful for her
I agree but also feel sorry for Emily and Michelle who must have to work even harder with the kids to compensate them for not being with their own mother.

• Heart

Katie's phone seized by police 😳🤭
Police have stated they have taken the phone on an allegation of being told "there is something fishy on there" :oops: :cool: ;) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

hugothebear

VIP Member

Michelle seems like a lovely mum...the kids look so content
They just look so happy don't they. Genuine smiles, poor Jet doesn't look scared. That fuckwit should hang her head in shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Let me guess the big announcement is she and her prince chow mein, da one are getting married with an all inclusive package at a new boutique resort called Strangeways. This newly opened to the celeb world resort was previously used only by Toff's and royals and was thus nicknamed HMPS, her majesty's posh stay. It features three hot and a cot, with slimming cotton uniforms.
Prince chow mien, Prince chow mien ridicule is nothing to be proud of.

• Haha
  • Heart

Noggin

Chatty Member
Latest article
Wonder if the lunch at Cowdray Park was to talk to her about going to rehab 🤣🤣

She don't need the priory, as that clearly don't work! Like I said before, she needs a place off the grid, away from everyone and everything.

Clearly, it's just a MASSIVE game to her and I hope she gets the karma she deserves.

Edit - spelling 🙄

Poppy123!

Chatty Member
The TV star and ex-glamour model was arrested at teatime on Friday and driven 12 miles from her luxury home in Horsham to Worthing police station, West Sussex.

Sources say she broke down in tears when Sussex Police took away her phone during the 12-hour interrogation before being released on Saturday afternoon.

A source said: “She was informed it had been seized for evidence and cops gave no indication if it would be returned. She was distraught.”

Seems like the only think that makes her cry is having her phone taken off her! Prison is definitely going to be the best thing for her then!
She is a hard faced bitch normally. Me thinks she has more to hide on that phone!

Beehive35

* Rushes in to say... " you can't polish a turd, but you can pop a pair of sparkle converse on it"
*Rushes back out 😁

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??
That's exactly what I said! I think the difference is that Kieran hasn't been arrested or charged with anything yet so therefore is allowed to be named, but as the 32 y/o man was, and is therefore subject to an upcoming case, names and comments aren't allowed as they may be considered to prejudice the upcoming court case. I agree it makes no sense, and doubtless if KH is then charged his name will be withheld! I remember a few years ago when a young girl went missing and her name and photos were all over the papers. It then turned out she had run off with her teacher, who was then arrested and charged and from that point on the girl's name was withheld, which seemed ridiculous when she had been front page news for weeks beforehand! it's all down to technicalities of the law I guess. doesn't seem fair though when KH is being smeared with far worse accusations than whoever is over slapgate. Especially these days when 'trial by media' can destroy someone's life even if they are never charged with anything.

Jwren

VIP Member
That's the one I've seen, intense jealousy and paranoia, asking to see his texts ( like she did to Pete in one show). He walks off though, good on him.
That's how you do 'no drama' with a narcissist! Every man will be the same because she decides they are all cheats and chips away at them. Typical Domestic abuse stuff!
It also has nothing to do with Kieran cheating on her as she‘s saying (it’s how she plays all the men she’s with to get their sympathy and make them dislike her previous partners) but everything to do with her being a cheat, she was cheating on her partners before Kieran did it to her. She really is one vile woman. I believe it’s also why she has few, if any women friends because they‘d eventually see right through her games.

• Heart