Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozenger

Chatty Member
Good evening Krusties - It's been a long time, but I've crawled out of the woodwork to try and catch up on the latest shenanigins. I'm quite a bit behind so off to read up but thought I would leave this here from Black Belt Barrister which is really interesting. Hope you are all well & good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 78

Foxtotty

VIP Member
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

• 22:30, 8 Jan 2022
  • Updated: 22:30, 8 Jan 2022

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Remember this a couple of weeks ago? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75

VIP Member
Welcome to #112, well done to @Ethel's little Willy for the winning title, I was so close!

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...relaxed-with-his-scented-candle.26578/page-50

Katie is due in Court Monday, probably nothing will happen again but Katie
has a problem with her recent arrest to deal with, we all wait with baited
breath for charges.

Carry on Krusties.

Please let this happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 74

maggie-moo

VIP Member
How many times does she get to use rehab and her ‘mentul elf’ as an excuse and a way to wriggle out of paying for her crimes? It’s a joke. She just disgusts me
Honestly, it pisses me right off, PTSD, MH, the priory, her excuses, her families excuses. Her I've had a terrible year. We've all had shit to deal with.
Fuck you Katie Price .. I nursed my terminal ill husband until his last breath, i was a widow at 42, I nursed my terminal Ill father with esophagus cancer watching my herofade away from a 19stone man to 7stone man trying to hold on to his dignity. There is no such thing a a peaceful death katie. My son got into bad company after his Daddy died, i went through 2 years of hell with my son ending up in a hostel at the age of 18. I live in Northern Ireland, I was getting threats from every paramilitary group possible. I lived in fear for my son and my home, sleeping alone with a golf club beside my bed. Im not posting this for pity, im posting it because I've been through shit, like most people and we bloody well deal with it. We're not screaming PTSD or MH of which you have neither. You Katie Price are spitful, self centred, selfish, vile human being. The best thing that could happen to your kids is to be adopted by their step mothers. You lost your right to call yourself a mother many many years ago with all your antics.
There is not ONE issue in your life that YOU haven't caused yourself so feck right off with the poor me shit. How anyone can even have a ripple if sympathy for you i find unbelievable.
You are just a vile excuse of a human being. No medical terminology required.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Webster1357

VIP Member
In her mind she has done nothing wrong
Probably thinks Michelle and Emily are trying to take her children from her and so she is quite justified - I wonder if it ever occurs to her that those women's lives would be a lot easier if they only had their biological children to love and care for? Now I'm not saying for one second that they don't love their step children, or that they resent them, but to love and care for children that aren't your own takes something extra. Children are hard work and both Emily and Michelle look to do a lot of heavy lifting, and both have had their own babies while looking after Katie's kids.

And what thanks do they get for it? They are accused of cuckooing, and called vile names for the whole world to see. They are threatened and intimidated. I feel so bad for them, I really don't think they can have done anything to deserve that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Gx2018

I will say…i haven’t seen Amy fucking Price in a while, and her health is clearly declining. I feel for her having to live out what’s left of her life watching her daughter self destruct. There’s clearly no helping KP at this point. My heart breaks for Harvey. He will be without his nan and mum very soon. They were his only consistent relationships.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

DC16

VIP Member
So, on pretty good authority, confirmation the MM has been repossessed, they are basically squatting there, as per CloudchaserT previous messages. Unfortunately the eviction process can take months. Anyone still contacting C4 might like to drop that in there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Rach88

VIP Member
I dip in and out of these threads but she's an absolute idiot she attacks the 2 women that are currently looking after HER kids because she can't take responsibility for her actions that judge is right she absolutely feels she's above the law but being hauled into court the number of times she has been and basically got away with her behaviour she will feel like that she has absolutely no remorse for her behaviour and if she gets away with this one (which she probably will thanks to our 'world class' justice system) absolute idiot and Carl is a mug to why stay with someone who publicly goes on like that to exes and their wife's it's disgusting she's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Oh wow! I won! Thank you to my fellow Krusties ❤
I'd like to thank Skanky for being a nasty piece of work, Michelle for getting her nicked and being a good mum to her step kids, Kieran for getting his peen out on OF, my English teacher Miss Donaghue from primary school for teaching me how to spell....

I'd love to do a @MrsCranky and go full out with my award outfit, but I'm about to put tea on and then it's Sunday night bath night, so I'm in my finest JYY trackie with my hair in a messy bun to keep on trend ❤🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
The Price family's arrogant entitled attitiude is beyond belief. They really believe she is such a special case that she doesn't need to face the normal channels of justice. They immediately start demanding she needs to be 'back in rehab' because they've been 'worried about her'. Well what about Michelle's family and Dr Emily's family, what about their worry for the MH and safety of their daughters, they are the ones that have been publicly abused and threatened.

They all looked perfectly fine and happy in the oomper-loomper fancy dress pictures they posted the other day!

I think they believe if they can quickly bundle her back into the Priory then the police won't be able to touch her there and it'll all blow over. It's as if they're dictating to the police/courts through the press, all they have to do is mention 'the Priory' and that'll get her off. No, not this time, she needs to be held accountable for her disgusting behaviour, do her time and once she's released then she can have all the time she likes in the Priory.

If that very annoyed lady Judge gets to send her down she'll be like a scratching screeching wild cat trying to escape the dock effing and cyounexttuesdaying at her, hurdling the bar with her glittery special boots fuck the broken feet!

She'll definitely meet her match in prison, saw a documentary about Holloway years ago, still makes me shudder now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Fish189

VIP Member
If she doesn’t get jailed pwicy will just get worse her ego will be huge , this will end in a bad way it’s the children I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 61

NotTheDoctor26

Now that's something that crops up often in reply.... I'm sorry, but I don't believe I've personally ever heard this non-celeb ever ask for privacy? :rolleyes:

Missing the point entirely..... they aren't famous, they don't need to keep shoving their faces out in the papers/magazines etc., they don't need KP's money (if she had any) because she's an airline hostess and he's a er, um, er, person who shows his nether regions on a camera to odd folk who like to pay for that sort of thing = so that's their bills paid then.

To keep hanging out of KP's backside of shame (eg, ex mr KP) is madness.

Have some dignity, have some pride, make it on your own away from the cameras. Stop feeding the newspapers.

Different for PA, he's got his own albums, career. But equally I don't want to hear about E, she's a Dr (the famous E chant) so lovely, off you trott to the wards where folk need you and stop popping up on tv shows (like Loose women, :sick: which also was a KP haunt).

No need to crave the cameras and be fame chasers. Give those kids some privacy and normality away from the cameras.

As for bringing up 4 kids..... two that PA and E have are their own, why should KP financially help those two?

two that KH and M are bringing up are one hers from a previous and one is their child, again, why should KP financially help those two?

There are 2 in each family that are with their own Dad who should pay towards them, that's the privilege's of being a parent, you pay for, love and take care of your child.

Plenty of single parents out there taking care of business, without any financial help from the other parent.

Something sadly KP has never actually grasped herself, being a parent and taking good care of the children, before anyone or anything else.
She should pay because they are her kids. Bet you a shiny kp equestrian top that she would scream from the rooftops if she had custody and the dads didn’t pay. Yes, there are plenty of single parents getting no money from the other parent. Thats why us taxpayers have to fork out a small fortune for their benefits. The point is, both parents are financially responsible. You dont get to make baby after baby and expect everyone else to pay. If it was pa doing that, he would be getting slagged off left right and center. Being a woman doesn’t mean you have special rights. Dr Emily does work on the wards, she also brings up four kids and help give very good advice on medical issues. I would rather listen to her, then skanky screeching about her latest self induced drama. Also, I would rather look at Keirans chocolate starfish then her face. She got her tits out and made money from that but kh can’t get his bits out to do the same? Double standards in every walk of life.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Winepig

VIP Member
I had ONE bloody night out . A great one too . It’s taken me all day to catch up 😂😂😂 my Husband is getting the funniest comments read out to him & pictures shown , I think he rather likes it 🤣🤣
I am now getting adverts for Prison Guard Job Vacancies , wigs , hair loss spray and cars 😂😂😂

• Haha

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
She is seriously disturbed. Her complete lack of remorse regarding any of these appalling actions is positively sociopathic.

Reactions: 59

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??

• Heart

Bubblepink

Chatty Member
Great thread title 👏
I’m still catching up on the last thread as it moved so fast!

I notice in pictures of her today she’s made an improvement to her face by putting a towel over it 😂

BFAF2416-C8A6-4D37-8913-9C10FD0AFBAA.jpeg

Is this Cole’s car? The reg is H8 LUG - who is Lug and why does he hate them? 😂

• Haha

Foxtotty

VIP Member
The TV star and ex-glamour model was arrested at teatime on Friday and driven 12 miles from her luxury home in Horsham to Worthing police station, West Sussex.

Sources say she broke down in tears when Sussex Police took away her phone during the 12-hour interrogation before being released on Saturday afternoon.

A source said: “She was informed it had been seized for evidence and cops gave no indication if it would be returned. She was distraught.”

Seems like the only think that makes her cry is having her phone taken off her! Prison is definitely going to be the best thing for her then!

• Haha

Animallover2022

VIP Member
Hiiiiiii guuuyyyysssss I'm a long time stalker and had to join as I feel this is the place to be to vent off about that scabby old tart Katie fuckin Priceless..
I've disliked this thing for years and reading here always cheered me up when she just pisses me off.
Please go gentle with me, I'm still figuring out how the thread works and hope I haven't posted this to someone's comment 😂 if I have, I sincerely apologise.
I will continue to laugh and add my two pence worth until I become a krustie expert.. then go full throttle. It feels great to be aboard

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58