Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to #112, well done to @Ethel's little Willy for the winning title, I was so close!

Previous Thread - https://tattle.life/threads/katie-p...relaxed-with-his-scented-candle.26578/page-50

Katie is due in Court Monday, probably nothing will happen again but Katie
has a problem with her recent arrest to deal with, we all wait with baited
breath for charges.

Carry on Krusties.

Please let this happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
If she doesn’t get jailed pwicy will just get worse her ego will be huge , this will end in a bad way it’s the children I feel sorry for.

Reactions: 61
If she doesn’t get jailed pwicy will just get worse her ego will be huge , this will end in a bad way it’s the children I feel sorry for.
That be so true, she will get worse and the children will suffer from it all.

Reactions: 33
Good evening Krusties - It's been a long time, but I've crawled out of the woodwork to try and catch up on the latest shenanigins. I'm quite a bit behind so off to read up but thought I would leave this here from Black Belt Barrister which is really interesting. Hope you are all well & good :)

• Heart
Reactions: 78
I think 'RJF' is on the wrong site. Give your head a serious wobble. Exactly why are you on here? 🙄
Oops, just too late to get this post on the last thread.

It's possible to generally enjoy this thread, but to also feel dismay at some of the content, especially the misogynistic comments.

Some very knowledgeable people contribute to the KP threads and I always read what they have to say. And, of course, Pom Bear is one of the Krusties' brightest lights, and I'm always glad to see her contributions.

The people I don't agree with, I usually mute. But surely the KP threads are robust enough to take some criticism from the likes of RJF or whoever? (I'm aware that RJF might be a well-known troll, but just ignore him if he offends.)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Good evening Krusties - It's been a long time, but I've crawled out of the woodwork to try and catch up on the latest shenanigins. I'm quite a bit behind so off to read up but thought I would leave this here from Black Belt Barrister which is really interesting. Hope you are all well & good :)

Loving the Black Belt Barrister

Reactions: 34
Prison trackies should be royal blue! 😂 unfortunately c/o taxpayers, the only way is HMP 😬

Reactions: 17
Oops, just too late to get this post on the last thread.

It's possible to generally enjoy this thread, but to also feel dismay at some of the content, especially the misogynistic comments.

Some very knowledgeable people contribute to the KP threads and I always read what they have to say. And, of course, Pom Bear is one of the Krusties' brightest lights, and I'm always glad to see her contributions.

The people I don't agree with, I usually mute. But surely the KP threads are robust enough to take some criticism from the likes of RJF or whoever? (I'm aware that RJF might be a well-known troll, but just ignore him if he offends.)
Well like you say. If there's comments you or anyone doesn't like. Just ignore or scroll past. That's the best way forward

Reactions: 30
Oooooo who is this mystery girl with a mystery voice note that will ruin Crawl? WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU BABE! SELL THAT tit TO THE SCUM!:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Thank you for dropping in, I've missed you, thank you for the Video.

Reactions: 29
I think tomorrow will be a very interesting day, at the very least she has to go to court about her fines (that she says she has paid)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Great thread title 👏
I’m still catching up on the last thread as it moved so fast!

I notice in pictures of her today she’s made an improvement to her face by putting a towel over it 😂

BFAF2416-C8A6-4D37-8913-9C10FD0AFBAA.jpeg

Is this Cole’s car? The reg is H8 LUG - who is Lug and why does he hate them? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Very well explained.Thankyou for bringing this to or attention.

Reactions: 21
Hi everyone, first post, been lurking for a while. Thought you might all find this interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

edited: sorry didnt see someone already posted

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.