Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
They’re clearly not that irrelevant to you as you’re trying to say how they should live their lives according to you. All very odd 🤔
They are relevant to KP, especially in this moment, in every newspaper. In my life, away from Tattle, they are completely zilch, zippo, nada.

I couldn't really give a toffee pie how they live their lives. I pity them for having the shadow of KP ruling them forever more.

There's a lot of "odd" on this thread. :unsure:

Sorry not a dude.

What is that google search you've attached? you seem to have typed a load of :poop:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Dawn Dayn

VIP Member
We will just have to disagree on this. It is one thing coming on tattle to talk about her where she can choose not to look, and another spamming their IG accounts with abuse so they end up limiting comments and setting up accounts in her name to take the piss. She does have kids and I feel like it’s irresponsible to them to do these kind of things. We can disagree but these are also tattle rules
I think these are two different things, I agree with you that interacting with her and posting about it is against the rules, don't touch the poop rule. I do think if she'd faced consequences before, people wouldn't be so frustrated with her, and she'd just fade away.

Not quite sure how to rebuff on this comment. The things that stuck in my throat were 'Wealthy person' and 'management'
Do you not think that someone should have got her into treatment sooner then? KP had money at one point in the past, hell who am I kidding? She appears to have a fair old amount of it now too :oops:

Surely folk around her are well aware of her crappy behaviour, why didn't someone step in and make sure this stopped a long time back and certainly before she dragged more and more kids into her life and before she owed so much to everyday folk who are still waiting for the courts to bring justice, while they lose their homes, business's and health?

Madge Harvey

Probably already been discussed but just wonder if we think she could really face the jail this time?

Reactions: 3

YellowTail

VIP Member
I agree that for the kids sake no one should be purposefully winding up Kp, Michelle included. Then you just become part of her circular narrative that it’s everyone else’s fault.

I don’t understand that Insta account either. Surely that is trolling?
Which Insta account are you referring to?

Reactions: 2