Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jwren

VIP Member
Now that's something that crops up often in reply.... I'm sorry, but I don't believe I've personally ever heard this non-celeb ever ask for privacy? :rolleyes:

Missing the point entirely..... they aren't famous, they don't need to keep shoving their faces out in the papers/magazines etc., they don't need KP's money (if she had any) because she's an airline hostess and he's a er, um, er, person who shows his nether regions on a camera to odd folk who like to pay for that sort of thing = so that's their bills paid then.

To keep hanging out of KP's backside of shame (eg, ex mr KP) is madness.

Have some dignity, have some pride, make it on your own away from the cameras. Stop feeding the newspapers.

Different for PA, he's got his own albums, career. But equally I don't want to hear about E, she's a Dr (the famous E chant) so lovely, off you trott to the wards where folk need you and stop popping up on tv shows (like Loose women, :sick: which also was a KP haunt).

No need to crave the cameras and be fame chasers. Give those kids some privacy and normality away from the cameras.

As for bringing up 4 kids..... two that PA and E have are their own, why should KP financially help those two?

two that KH and M are bringing up are one hers from a previous and one is their child, again, why should KP financially help those two?

There are 2 in each family that are with their own Dad who should pay towards them, that's the privilege's of being a parent, you pay for, love and take care of your child.

Plenty of single parents out there taking care of business, without any financial help from the other parent.

Something sadly KP has never actually grasped herself, being a parent and taking good care of the children, before anyone or anything else.
You were the one that said they can’t have privacy and be in the public eye, or something along those lines and I said when have they asked for privacy.
No one said KP should be paying for Michelle’s children, so I’m not sure why you‘ve said that but yes if KP can have umpteen holidays, cosmetic surgery and live a luxurious lifestyle and the children are living with their father, KP should be contributing to her children’s upbringing, if it were the other way round it would be expected.
Why shouldn’t Kieran and Michelle enjoy the limelight when it’s offered to them and their children if they choose? As far as I’m aware Kieran walked away asking for nothing when they divorced and Katie used him for publicity to make money when they were married.

Whether you, or anyone dislikes how Kieran and Michelle live their life is fairly irrelevant, it’s their life to live and they’re not doing anything wrong/illegal, unlike KP.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

loveitbbysss

Chatty Member
Oooooo who is this mystery girl with a mystery voice note that will ruin Crawl? WE ARE COUNTING ON YOU BABE! SELL THAT SHIT TO THE SCUM!:coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

Webster1357

VIP Member
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal shit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(
Why do they all seem to think that the Priory is the answer to everything? I mean, it's obviously not working is it FFS!

Reactions: 55

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I've caught up abit but still on old thread 🥰

I leave this here for now I've just made and be back in an hour or two 💖 x.

Katie Price seen in another one of Coles cars as he stops for petrol 😄 x.

Resizer_16429765510320.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I’m afraid I disagree I don’t see it as a tough call for the judge, they’ve already messed up once with a loophole and if she’s let off again it’s beyond disgusting, this time for breaching a court restraining order (if it turns out to be the case). It makes a mockery of restraining orders and decent people like Michelle don’t stand a chance of being protected from the people that have threatened them. What’s the point of a restraining order if it means it can be broken, especially by a person who clearly doesn’t feel the law applies to her, time and time again and it’s hardly surprising if she keeps getting off.
Totally agree with you. When I was a DV victim I was so relieved when he was given a restraining order until I was told by the police that unfortunately unless the abuser respects the terms they're literally not worth the paper they're written on. He ignored it and went on to try to kill me. I had 4 stab wounds.😡

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

DC16

VIP Member
RIGHT YOU LOT, all to bed by 10.30 tonight, so there are not millions of comments to catch up on, I’m not sure how I will find time to work tomorrow if this pace continues 😩

Only joking, fill your surgical glitter boots, I love catching up with all your funny remarks the next day while I’m cleaning out the empties from the Krusty cabin. A reminder to whoever left the jukebox stuck on Hurricane last night, don’t leave the volume up so loud next time please, the wailing scared the life out of me. 🤣

@Dollyhearts it was Amanda Kelly the magistrate.
Might be her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

DC16

VIP Member
It is an offence to display trade plates on vehicles carrying passengers for hire, reward, commercial or personal basis.

Errrr what was picking your girlfriend up from the cop shop come under then?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Years ago when I went to Vienna I picked up a packet of Pom Bear snacks .they called Pom Bar over there.
Here's a photo of the actual crisps I brought..

Resizer_16430053097490.jpg

So it got me thinking about Katie and what she be eating in prison. I came across some crisps that are perfect for her loooooool 😄😄😄😄 x

Resizer_16430051383580.jpg

This actually came into my mind and made me smile so I had to grab my phone to make it incase I forgot by the afternoon 😄 x.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm all caught up 🥰❤💕💖🤗😘 xx.

I admit I had to miss alot of more bigger or serious posts but managed to get there in the end at last.

No doubt I be struggling again to keep up tomorrow lol 😄 x

Love from Pom 🥰

Resizer_16310544325230.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I don’t think Michelle should have to change her behaviour to appease her abuser. She can post what she likes to IG… should not be an issue posting her kids & step-kids, there are millions of ways that families can live together and be formed together… she hasn’t done anything wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 50

DC16

VIP Member
Why won’t her family get that the Priory isn’t working for her? 🤷🏻‍♀️ She’s been going in and out of there for years and is supposedly on weekly therapy sessions for life, but it’s just the same destructive behaviour again and again. The lack of remorse, failure to take any sort of responsibility and the excuses from her are just mind blowing 😡

@Greggs Sausage Roll I’m never going out again 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

maggie-moo

VIP Member
catching up ha anyone posted this interesting

HOLD ON!!!! Courts take contempt of court very seriously....not in bloody Katie Prices caae. She broke a driving ban TWICE - TWICE she's been in contempt of court.
Now a restraining order broke - THIRD contempt of court.
Im not going to even get into her Bankruptcy hearings.
Her travelling to Red List country during co-vid
WTF is going on with our judicial system!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Pricenotright

Got into an Instagram spat today...not my usual style but I couldn't help it...I mentioned I met Dwight once and he seemed a nice fella well I asked for it didn't I 😅😅😅 some nutter was comparing him to a murderer and pedalo...And how could I think he was such a nice bloke after what he did to poor arv blah blah fucking blah....I responded with good mothers don't have their children taken away and good mothers don't sleep around whilst pregnant either!!! To which she replied typical man always blames the woman!! I responded with I am a woman....Why can't they SEE the truth 👀👀👀👀👀....sorry just had to vent feel like banging my head against a fucking wall after getting into conversation with her fans 😖

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48