Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That sparkle is probably crystal meth!
Well said 🤣🤣🤣
Whatever the announcement is, it will be a crap one for us. Will either be a wedding date, a new crappy bath bomb or a new crappy clothing range. Yawn Yawn.
We get the real excitement from the mess she makes from cocking up her own life on a daily basis 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??
That's exactly what I said! I think the difference is that Kieran hasn't been arrested or charged with anything yet so therefore is allowed to be named, but as the 32 y/o man was, and is therefore subject to an upcoming case, names and comments aren't allowed as they may be considered to prejudice the upcoming court case. I agree it makes no sense, and doubtless if KH is then charged his name will be withheld! I remember a few years ago when a young girl went missing and her name and photos were all over the papers. It then turned out she had run off with her teacher, who was then arrested and charged and from that point on the girl's name was withheld, which seemed ridiculous when she had been front page news for weeks beforehand! it's all down to technicalities of the law I guess. doesn't seem fair though when KH is being smeared with far worse accusations than whoever is over slapgate. Especially these days when 'trial by media' can destroy someone's life even if they are never charged with anything.

Reactions: 37
Bloody hell here we go again.. Cryptic shite for a non existent BIG Announcement/ The Troof.. What a crock of 🐴💩

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Theres always big exciting things coming.

It never happens. We all know a Billy bullshitter like KP in our life’s. She’s such an embarrassment

Reactions: 32
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.
yes that’s correct they’re not allowed to directly contact the person they’ve been ordered to keep away from, or indirectly, through someone else….

My tuppence-worth from my time in family and civil law is that I’m 50/50 on whether she will go to prison. She certainly SHOULD and the judge in December wanted to send her BUT prisons are full to the brim and with her issues (mental health and substance abuse imo) the judge may feel it could cause her serious harm to her health ending up inside and removing her safety net. Ultimately she can afford treatment and if she engaged it would be for the best.

it’s a tough call for the judge, I mean, what are the chances of her sorting herself out anyway, what’s the best decision for KP? It is actually the police I feel sorry for, they’ve done their job and they will want the law upheld to set an example But their hands are tied.

Reactions: 44
I wonder if her complete lack of remorse and arrogance will do her no favour if a judge has to review her conduct when considering any sentencing?? She’s an absolute cockwomble 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I reckon she will announce her wedding date 🤣🤣🤣
Oh yes - I speculated that a downmarket
magazine such as Take a Break or Chat might be interested in covering it. Perhaps Razzle? 😂
Gone are the days of OK! exclusives. Even they have standards.
I expect her Chav fan base are besides themselves with excitement that this ‘big announcement’ is baby news 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
catching up ha anyone posted this interesting

HOLD ON!!!! Courts take contempt of court very seriously....not in bloody Katie Prices caae. She broke a driving ban TWICE - TWICE she's been in contempt of court.
Now a restraining order broke - THIRD contempt of court.
Im not going to even get into her Bankruptcy hearings.
Her travelling to Red List country during co-vid
WTF is going on with our judicial system!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Latest article
Here we go, we knew it wouldn't be long before her family started making excuses for her! Although she has been saying that she has been going for weekly sessions at the Priory anyway so clearly those didn't help!

• Angry
Reactions: 48
Really old, originally they were on an insta post on their Katie and Carl joint account, on the OK mag, but think they deleted them.
Thank god you’re so on it, with regards to the screen shots @DC16, I wish these people would come towards, or have they been paid to shut up?

Edit to say sorry @Noggin basicalky repeated your post, I’m reading these backwards and don’t know my arse from my elbow 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In her mind she has done nothing wrong
Probably thinks Michelle and Emily are trying to take her children from her and so she is quite justified - I wonder if it ever occurs to her that those women's lives would be a lot easier if they only had their biological children to love and care for? Now I'm not saying for one second that they don't love their step children, or that they resent them, but to love and care for children that aren't your own takes something extra. Children are hard work and both Emily and Michelle look to do a lot of heavy lifting, and both have had their own babies while looking after Katie's kids.

And what thanks do they get for it? They are accused of cuckooing, and called vile names for the whole world to see. They are threatened and intimidated. I feel so bad for them, I really don't think they can have done anything to deserve that.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.