Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably thinks Michelle and Emily are trying to take her children from her and so she is quite justified - I wonder if it ever occurs to her that those women's lives would be a lot easier if they only had their biological children to love and care for? Now I'm not saying for one second that they don't love their step children, or that they resent them, but to love and care for children that aren't your own takes something extra. Children are hard work and both Emily and Michelle look to do a lot of heavy lifting, and both have had their own babies while looking after Katie's kids.

And what thanks do they get for it? They are accused of cuckooing, and called vile names for the whole world to see. They are threatened and intimidated. I feel so bad for them, I really don't think they can have done anything to deserve that.
The thing is yeah she's entitled to feel her children are being off her absolutely but she never takes responsibility for her actions and it's her fault her children arent living with her

Reactions: 25
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal tit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(
Why do they all seem to think that the Priory is the answer to everything? I mean, it's obviously not working is it FFS!

Reactions: 55
Latest article
Wonder if the lunch at Cowdray Park was to talk to her about going to rehab 🤣🤣

She don't need the priory, as that clearly don't work! Like I said before, she needs a place off the grid, away from everyone and everything.

Clearly, it's just a MASSIVE game to her and I hope she gets the karma she deserves.

Edit - spelling 🙄

Reactions: 37
Thank god you’re so on it, with regards to the screen shots @DC16, I wish these people would come towards, or have they been paid to shut up?

Edit to say sorry @Noggin basicalky repeated your post, I’m reading these backwards and don’t know my arse from my elbow 😁
No drama @Gem74 the threads are moving at the speed of light this weekend 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here we go, we knew it wouldn't be long before her family started making excuses for her! Although she has been saying that she has been going for weekly sessions at the Priory anyway so clearly those didn't help!
thats the family answer everytime we urged Katie to get help

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Still got her sparkle? Thought that dog died..🤦🏻‍♀️ Her big announcement will be she’s added men’s socks to her crappy horse gear and a new style cap for Harvey’s CodFather range🙄 she ain’t preggers and I doubt she’ll be getting hitched either. I also think the cocky little tit has been told she won’t be charged with sending messages to KH😡 she will have done a dodgy deal down at the copshop, we all know she likes to store amo😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
WooooooW!
I had my friend who lives a 2 hour drive away come stay and I have missed 2 threads!
Obviously I have seen what’s happened and am over the moon.
But have I missed any tea I can only find here on tattle- Not in the red tops.
Ps. I am never having anyone come stay incase I miss 2 threads again 🤣
haha I have a friend coming down from Scotland in the school holiday and it's when the bankruptcy hearing is. I might have to put my phone number in here so you can all text me updates. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She don't need the bleeping Priory she needs to have a long hard look at herself and be put in jail for a couple of months just like the rest of us average joes' would have been a long time ago!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Oh yes - I speculated that a downmarket
magazine such as Take a Break or Chat might be interested in covering it. Perhaps Razzle? 😂
Gone are the days of OK! exclusives. Even they have standards.
I expect her Chav fan base are besides themselves with excitement that this ‘big announcement’ is baby news 🙄
Whenever I go to my local shop, they always seem to be offering ok mag free with any purchase. It always makes me chuckle, never heard anyone want it yet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Wonder if the lunch at Cowdray Park was to talk to her about going to rehab 🤣🤣

She don't need the priory, as that clearly don't work! Like I said before, she needs a place off the grid, away from everyone and everything.

Clearly, it's just a MASSIVE game to her and I hope she gets the karma she deserves.

Edit - spelling 🙄
If she gets admitted to the Priory again so soon, it’s an absolute joke. Clearly the Priory won’t want her, as they know she doesn’t take the programme seriously and it is yet another box ticking exercise for her.

Reactions: 35
Do we know if PA has any kind of restraining order against her? Because she tagged him in her IG story where she accused the ex's of ruining her life!
No I don’t think so because she knows if she takes the piss the lawyers and McCann jump on her.

Reactions: 13
Wonder how long she will have her Insta comments off for, after she winds up all and sundry 🤬

Good job people can make their feelings known via CW's.

SFP always has hers on limited these days.

Reactions: 19
I know we take the piss out of Kieron’s butt plug but I hope it doesn’t prejudice the allegations.

Reactions: 9
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal tit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(
Edna didn’t look too concerned when she was posting in her knickers earlier

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.