Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.

Reactions: 42
Oh wow! I won! Thank you to my fellow Krusties ❤
I'd like to thank Skanky for being a nasty piece of work, Michelle for getting her nicked and being a good mum to her step kids, Kieran for getting his peen out on OF, my English teacher Miss Donaghue from primary school for teaching me how to spell....

I'd love to do a @MrsCranky and go full out with my award outfit, but I'm about to put tea on and then it's Sunday night bath night, so I'm in my finest JYY trackie with my hair in a messy bun to keep on trend ❤🐾
JYY trackie is fine @Ethel's little Willy. You are keeping with the spirit of things. Love MrsC xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sorry if this has already been covered I’m about 3 threads behind. I’m trying to decipher the swear words KP called Michelle. C**ting S**g I can figure that out but what is w***e????? 😂😂
bleep....look it up in the dictionary, there’s a photo of our favourite trollop 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Hayley, she loves tattoos, horses and pole dancing
Sorry @DC16 on catch up and can't tag the last lightning speed thread....
Those Insta comments - where did you see them? Are they recent or old??

Wonder if they will get released??

Reactions: 20
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.
Im with you on this.We all know what should happen, and what should’ve happened the last time.However the prisons are overcrowded.
I’m going to play Pricey Prison Bingo and say another fine, extended restraining order, more community service.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.
Chairman of the bench Michael Harris ordered Price to pay £606, including a £415 fine and court costs.

Imposing a five-year restraining order, forbidding Price from contacting Ms Penticost directly or indirectly, was "appropriate for this unpleasant event", he added.

Reactions: 36
Sorry @DC16 on catch up and can't tag the last lightning speed thread....
Those Insta comments - where did you see them? Are they recent or old??

Wonder if they will get released??
Really old, originally they were on an insta post on their Katie and Carl joint account, on the OK mag, but think they deleted them.

Reactions: 26
Really old, originally they were on an insta post on their Katie and Carl joint account, on the OK mag, but think they deleted them.
Oh thank you.... I was all excited, that more tea maybe dropped.... But I guess they've been told to 🤫 by CW. Otherwise they would have been released I'm sure. Thanks Hun 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??
Because Kieran was approached for a comment and he agreed as he wants his name cleared. X

Reactions: 35
So do we think it will appear in Court tomorrow for Round Two? Will there be an excuse for it's absence?

Reactions: 17
Do we know if PA has any kind of restraining order against her? Because she tagged him in her IG story where she accused the ex's of ruining her life!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.