Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had ONE bloody night out . A great one too . It’s taken me all day to catch up 😂😂😂 my Husband is getting the funniest comments read out to him & pictures shown , I think he rather likes it 🤣🤣
I am now getting adverts for Prison Guard Job Vacancies , wigs , hair loss spray and cars 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I will say…i haven’t seen Amy bleeping Price in a while, and her health is clearly declining. I feel for her having to live out what’s left of her life watching her daughter self destruct. There’s clearly no helping KP at this point. My heart breaks for Harvey. He will be without his nan and mum very soon. They were his only consistent relationships.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
That Land Rover is 17 years old, my how the mighty have fallen lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

• 22:30, 8 Jan 2022
  • Updated: 22:30, 8 Jan 2022

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Remember this a couple of weeks ago? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
PRICE TO PAY Katie Price snaps at follower saying ‘stop sending me abusive messages or I will call the police’

Katie, 43, posted to her 2.6million social media followers that she was being targeted by one fan, who she claimed was sending "abusive messages".

Screenshotting the profile of the follower, the media personality named and shamed them as she threatened to "report" the messages.

"Please stop sending me abusive messages constantly or I will report you to the police," mum-of-five Katie captioned the hit-back post.

"So now she has changed her name and profile picture but I've screenshot everything," Katie followed up. "This is why I'm pushing for #HarveysLaw."

Pot kettle black.

What a vile stupid bint she really is 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Still don't understand how this woman hasn't faced any consequences for her actions. She has one of the longest running Tattle threads and I still see stories in papers showing sympathy for her. Is she sleeping with news editors or they just print stuff about her because it's like a trainwreck in slow motion?

Reactions: 46

She's a really dumb bleep isn't she :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry if this has already been covered I’m about 3 threads behind. I’m trying to decipher the swear words KP called Michelle. C**ting S**g I can figure that out but what is w***e????? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just finished watching the video, very interesting and confirms a few of my thoughts.
I don’t want to get too excited about her going to prison. I really 100% thought she would go the prison with the drink/drug car accident, but she got away with jail on a technicality. Maybe because, as I understand it, the texts were sent to Kieran’s phone and not direct to Michelle, this is another ‘technicality’ ! I hope I’m wrong. This creature is so arrogant and smug, she thinks she’s above the law. Let’s hope finally her toxic behaviour is her undoing. Channel 4 need to cancel that show now Too.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
/www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/17413495/katie-price-sister-sophie-mum-amy-arrest/
AFP is getting an airing from Dame Edna now

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh wow! I won! Thank you to my fellow Krusties ❤
I'd like to thank Skanky for being a nasty piece of work, Michelle for getting her nicked and being a good mum to her step kids, Kieran for getting his peen out on OF, my English teacher Miss Donaghue from primary school for teaching me how to spell....

I'd love to do a @MrsCranky and go full out with my award outfit, but I'm about to put tea on and then it's Sunday night bath night, so I'm in my finest JYY trackie with my hair in a messy bun to keep on trend ❤🐾

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.