Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having read FaceBook and a comment that's she was driving yesterday, going through back roads to avoid main roads with camera's etc, I believe her 'sparkle & drive' was her sneaky sick way of hinting she's still driving & rubbing everyone's face in it! Just a thought !
Surely someone who has sen her driving on these back road could phone police right away! And take a photo of the car she is in! Everyone saying she is driving but no one willing to actually do anything about it! I would be doing a wheelie and following her to get evidence!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's taken me 2 days to catch up. Each time I manage to, another thread starts! I'm staying on top now. Work can wait 🤣🤣

Is anyone going to start a new thread? If I knew how to, I would have done so myself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the daft bint 🤔 thinks it only applies to breaking the law driving. Like she mentioned in her book she never listens to anyone so that would include her expensive QC lawyers.

On the subject of her first book... her first true love Jeff physically abused her. So isn’t she reverting to type with Prinz Chow Mein?

She hates men that are actually worth dating like Kris with his genuine concern. Coal face treats her with disdain which is why she thinks he is the One 🤪

I’m quite happy she is delusional enough to think it isn’t important and she won’t get her normal Get Out of Jail free card.

What a surprise

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Surely
Just because they are going to show what they have already filmed doesnt mean they will be filming or commissioning any new programmes with her ... for me, that is when I would get really angry ... I still think that this is pretty much the end of the national TV road for her now
I agree I think that because they are only able to get 3 programs out of the footage they have and don't seem to be making more

• Angry
Reactions: 13
I was bored last night and watched 2 early My Crazy Life (never seen before, curious, don't judge me!), just after Kieran had cheated on her (for the third time). In 2 episodes she:
  1. Made a quip on the phone to a chap she'd called about doing some gardening about how she'd never have a hairy bush
  2. Asked a man who'd come round to look at doing some work on the MM if he used to wank off to her pictures. Also told him she wasn't wearing a bra
  3. Asked a 20 year old man, who was attending her debate at Oxford University, if he was a virgin. He was embarrassed and said his family would be watching but she just laughed
  4. Made a joke to her MOTHER about 69 being her favourite number
Can you imagine if a man had said/done all of the above? It would come off as very creepy. And it does here too, none of these situations were flirty or sexual, but she makes them all sexual. God knows what it's all about.
She should be on the sex offenders list.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think he is probably a lot happier when she isn't around him. He acts so on edge when she is around. I am sure college will be a safer, more secure and more routines which is what he needs. Not being wheeled out to "perform" when she needs him.
That last interview she did for GMB where she had Harvey sitting next to her he was clearly upset about something. He started rocking and hyper ventilating. They zoomed in on her to cut him out of the frame but it was disturbing to say the least. Either he isn't comfortable being on TV or he was upset about something. Hopefully life is much calmer for him at college, and hopefully she won't visit him too often and disrupt that.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can't keep up with this. All this palava and now bewful gal is pregnant again by wanky sinky. Back later. Got work to do! 😂😂😂😂😂

Cannot control my excitement ffs!!! Lol 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That last interview she did for GMB where she had Harvey sitting next to her he was clearly upset about something. He started rocking and hyper ventilating. They zoomed in on her to cut him out of the frame but it was disturbing to say the least. Either he isn't comfortable being on TV or he was upset about something. Hopefully life is much calmer for him at college, and hopefully she won't visit him too often and disrupt that.
I think Carl was mentioned he seems to upset him

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think its called stimming and people do it when they are either upset or agitated but don't quote me on that

Reactions: 12

New thread
I hate you Butler! Nooo well done hen x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Sometimes I feel like emailing his management saying "Going well with Cole then.... 🎤👋"
Did I not at one time or another actually read that ‘Crawl absolutely definitely doesn’t want fame - he just wants to be with ol bucket minge’ so what the hell does he need ‘management’ for???? Or have I made that memory up

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.