Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am genuinely perplexed. If anyone knows the answers to the below, I’d be very grateful:

32 y/o man arrested for assault and coercive control can’t be named in the press (also I’d love to know why this is dragging on and on)

However, regarding these allegations against KH, he can be named & comments allowed in the Daily Mail.

No comments allowed on the latest KP drama with MP.

why??
This is exactly what she did last time, created a spin around the story. She would have been honest when it happened if it was anything juicy and not involving Carl. So don’t believe a word of this crap that it’s not a man etc etc. When has she ever kept her big gob shut? When it’s to protect her ( or Carl ) never to protect anyone else.

Reactions: 26
A little scenario for you my friends ..

The OH and I were sat having dinner…

OH said here that Katie what’s her face has been arrested again.
Me ..oh really what for.?
OH breaching a restraining order,
Me oh please tell me more…
OH she wants locking up..
Me really !!
then a trailer for MM comes on …. OH what the fcuk 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Latest article
Yes of course she'll listen LOL, however if by some miracle it does it will only be because she will see it as a means of slithering out of all the legal tit she's got in the offing.

In other words tomorrow she won't turn up at Court because she's been admitted to the Priory again to write her name in crayon on another Mentawl 'Elf Cure Colouring Book, thence home for a skipfull of coke washed down by Gin Lane's entire yearly output then a few driving stunts in Mr Price's excellent Range Rover that he put fuel in for her today :) Same rubbish as last time with the same result undoubtedly :(

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1009880How is she making announcements. Brands shouldn’t want to workwith her
She’s never going to stop throwing it all back in the public’s face is she. Again no contrition, just back on the grifting lifestyle straight away.🤦🏽‍♀️

That message she sent to Michelle was appalling, how can any brand want to be associated with it, how can any TV channel give her more work and promote her, how can anyone with any sense of decency call themselves a fan after everything she has done and the person she has shown herself to be. WTF is this world we live in doing letting someone like this prosper and never be brought to book.

If there are no consequences to her latest actions this week, I honestly will believe she has made a pact with the devil. Nothing is stopping this ridiculous life she leads.

Dreading what the big reveal is, just hope it’s not a pregnancy. Again I think she’s been told today it’s not expected she’ll go to jail. What will it actually take 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She’s never going to stop throwing it all back in the public’s face is she. Again no contrition, just back on the grifting lifestyle straight away.🤦🏽‍♀️

That message she sent to Michelle was appalling, how can any brand want to be associated with it, how can any TV channel give her more work and promote her, how can anyone with any sense of decency call themselves a fan after everything she has done and the person she has shown herself to be. WTF is this world we live in doing letting someone like this prosper and never be brought to book.

If there are no consequences to her latest actions this week, I honestly will believe she has made a pact with the devil. Nothing is stopping this ridiculous life she leads.

Dreading what the big reveal is, just hope it’s not a pregnancy. Again I think she’s been told today it’s not expected she’ll go to jail. What will it actually take 🤷🏽‍♀️
I think we all hope it’s not a pregnancy! Another poor innocent born into her freak show of a life. Hopefully she can’t have anymore kids. I know she wanted to with KB but I think the Dr explained to her that it was not possible now? Am I right Krusties?

• Sick
Reactions: 27

she as not promoted any brands for at least a year all she promotes is her own crap or the conman investers

Reactions: 28
It’s like a kick in the guts every bleeping time 😰 we just want it gone. Let it be a distant bad memory 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Bloody hell here we go again.. Cryptic shite for a non existent BIG Announcement/ The Troof.. What a crock of 🐴💩
How many BIG ANNOUNCEMENTS does she do per year!? They are always something crap too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
yes that’s correct they’re not allowed to directly contact the person they’ve been ordered to keep away from, or indirectly, through someone else….

My tuppence-worth from my time in family and civil law is that I’m 50/50 on whether she will go to prison. She certainly SHOULD and the judge in December wanted to send her BUT prisons are full to the brim and with her issues (mental health and substance abuse imo) the judge may feel it could cause her serious harm to her health ending up inside and removing her safety net. Ultimately she can afford treatment and if she engaged it would be for the best.

it’s a tough call for the judge, I mean, what are the chances of her sorting herself out anyway, what’s the best decision for KP? It is actually the police I feel sorry for, they’ve done their job and they will want the law upheld to set an example But their hands are tied.
I do understand where your coming from on the substance misuse and as a person who's abused and was dependent on them it isnt nice but 30 days here and there in the priory isn't gonna make a difference if she's not applying it at home

Reactions: 29
Great thread title 👏
I’m still catching up on the last thread as it moved so fast!

I notice in pictures of her today she’s made an improvement to her face by putting a towel over it 😂

View attachment 1009776

Is this Cole’s car? The reg is H8 LUG - who is Lug and why does he hate them? 😂
According to webuyanycar this motor of Cole's is worth £2,500 and that's before they knock it down for dings and scrapes!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I think we all hope it’s not a pregnancy! Another poor innocent born into her freak show of a life. Hopefully she can’t have anymore kids. I know she wanted to with KB but I think the Dr explained to her that it was not possible now? Am I right Krusties?
if it is a pregnancy announcement not trying to be nasty but we can look forward to the misscarriage announcement in a few weeks time(and it will all be Peters and Kierons fault for the stress they put her under)

Reactions: 30
I will say…i haven’t seen Amy bleeping Price in a while, and her health is clearly declining. I feel for her having to live out what’s left of her life watching her daughter self destruct. There’s clearly no helping KP at this point. My heart breaks for Harvey. He will be without his nan and mum very soon. They were his only consistent relationships.
We don’t know that, hea gother a sister and brother and her real father and the maybe rapist

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.