Katie Price #112 Orange is the new pink, Skanky's off to the clink

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dip in and out of these threads but she's an absolute idiot she attacks the 2 women that are currently looking after HER kids because she can't take responsibility for her actions that judge is right she absolutely feels she's above the law but being hauled into court the number of times she has been and basically got away with her behaviour she will feel like that she has absolutely no remorse for her behaviour and if she gets away with this one (which she probably will thanks to our 'world class' justice system) absolute idiot and Carl is a mug to why stay with someone who publicly goes on like that to exes and their wife's it's disgusting she's vile

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Pot kettle black.

What a vile stupid bint she really is 🙄😂
Can give it out but won't take it stupid women

I think that under the terms of a restraining order, a person may not be permitted to even try & contact their victim via a third party too.
And they can't directly or indirectly mention them to a third party either or something like that ☺

Reactions: 24
WooooooW!
I had my friend who lives a 2 hour drive away come stay and I have missed 2 threads!
Obviously I have seen what’s happened and am over the moon.
But have I missed any tea I can only find here on tattle- Not in the red tops.
Ps. I am never having anyone come stay incase I miss 2 threads again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I don’t think she’ll be too worried about doing a bit of Norman Stanley Fletcher time in the big house 🏢it will be just like Big Brother, all those CCTV cameras, no contact from the outside world, a captive audience it’s almost as if the ‘role’ has been in the making.

Reactions: 25
Joanna Surrey wanted to see Gin Lane by Hogarth (aka the life and times of skanky price)
1642958885507.png

Pretty much a weekend bash at Trampy Towers what with the negelected feral children falling down the steps or chewing on bones, the drunken cokeheads being shifted about in wheelbarrows and the sheer bloody state of It in its finest JYY with it's norks hanging out.
OMG the more you look at this the worse it gets! Look at the corpse hanging from a beam inside the house on the right and the coffinmakers nextdoor! Jeez :(

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
She is seriously disturbed. Her complete lack of remorse regarding any of these appalling actions is positively sociopathic.

Reactions: 59
Let me guess the big announcement is she and her prince chow mein, da one are getting married with an all inclusive package at a new boutique resort called Strangeways. This newly opened to the celeb world resort was previously used only by Toff's and royals and was thus nicknamed HMPS, her majesty's posh stay. It features three hot and a cot, with slimming cotton uniforms.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Joanna Surrey wanted to see Gin Line by Hogarth (aka the life and times of skanky price)
View attachment 1009903
Pretty much a weekend bash at Trampy Towers what with the negelected feral children falling down the steps or chewing on bones, the drunken cokeheads being shifted about in wheelbarrows and the sheer bloody state of It in its finest JYY with it's norks hanging out.
Love Hogarth. I have this on one of my (many) fridge magnets

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.