Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!
I heard a story was coming ... Didn't say by an ex ... If it's by Keiran then it will be obvious why she has done this to him now .. trying to discredit him or stop the story from running ....

sorry to be thick but how do we find out the outcome of monday's hearing? x
The Sun 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 19
Morning, I just couldn’t stay awake last night to see if any of shanks shinanagans were about to implode/explode 💥I’m confused about the court payment as that ‘receipt’ just looks like a screenshot of the Balance to be paid, as if it had been paid surely it would read £0.00 funny how the top part of the hmcts - balance/payment was blacked out as that wouldn’t show any personal details only the page it was on? Me 🤔’s it all 🐴 💩 especially as I think @Foxtotty pointed out the court is still booked for Monday, if that payment was made on the 6th as suggested it would’ve been cancelled by now.

Reactions: 32
This would be fabulous!

However stupid and fame-hungry CW is, I don't understand how he'd want this to be his life. When he thought getting with KP would get him in the press, I doubt all this drama was what he was aiming for! He was prob planning for TV appearances, OK interviews, event openings.... but not pushing her around in a wheelchair or giving her lifts to court hearings. I know none of us like him but jeez the dude must be exhausted from all this, give it up mate, and sell your own story for us all to enjoy. Then disappear.
Ive been thinking the same and why did he get those awful Pwicey tattoos on his forearm if he is just using her for fame?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he uses them as a way to control her by saying 'I love you so much I have your face on my arm'

Unlesss of course it's 'false lies' which Pwicceeeeyy mentioned a few weeks ago on her insta feed. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good thinking batman. The payment must have come from a bank account tho and she's not allowed to have one, so a payment from an other account would implicate another person, unless she's marched into CMC with a handbag full of cash! And if so, where did she get the cash from?
But as she still has court in Monday she must still owe other fines ( just paid court ones to keep out of trouble) wonder if she the odd 1 million about her back pocket to keep house

Reactions: 15
Morning All.... Thanks @DC16 for clearing the KK.
I'm slowly waking up with coffee number 1, whilst catching up.

There are so many theories and speculation when it comes to KP....
My current one in my sleep deprived brain is:

@Binfest alluded to CW's family distancing themselves...
CW is posting Vegas pics...

So theory....

🤞 there is a big story on Sunday....

CW is selling the big story and jetting off to Vegas Sunday to watch the drama unfold from afar....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋
and the "romance" is allegedly OVER according to the garbage in the media so him dishing the dirt then buggering-off to to his Second Home in LV makes perfect sense :) Maybe skanky thinks she's going with him? LOL

Reactions: 18
Ive been thinking the same and why did he get those awful Pwicey tattoos on his forearm if he is just using her for fame?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he uses them as a way to control her by saying 'I love you so much I have your face on my arm'

Unlesss of course it's 'false lies' which Pwicceeeeyy mentioned a few weeks ago on her insta feed. 🤣🤣
“I love you so much I have your face on my arm” 😂 sure does if allegedly slapgate turns out to be true.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s such a bizarre, weird, ugly and fat creature. Her life is a mess- like what do you honestly think she is doing right now? What is a ‘standard’ night for Weighty Price?
Takeaway Curry, beer & a bag of coke wearing a tracksuit

• Sick
  • Haha
I forgot the name he was using the other day when he cropped up on here, was an eagle thing I think?

KATIE Price has revealed she got engaged to fiancé Carl Woods because he'd "look after" her if she never worked again. ... The reality star gushed over her new fiancé admitting that Carl would support her financially if she ever stopped working.
That really worked then skanky! Has he actually sold a single solitary vehicle since you stuck your hooks in him, thats quite apart from him being your chauffeur, carrying you about like a sack o' shite, listening to all your BS? Hmmmmmmmmmm:unsure:

“I love you so much I have your face on my arm” 😂 sure does if allegedly slapgate turns out to be true.
He ALLEGEDLY had her face under his foot too LOL :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
She didn’t delete it. They just disappear after 24 hours.

Reactions: 10
Ah see that's the media smoke and mirrors game, I mentioned before ;)

You tell them story A, then sell them story B, if you are really clever, even send out a story C.... all press is good press. Get yourself out there and in the headlines, once you grab some, keep going. It's all income, it's all getting you noticed and keeping you relevant.

That is the media game entirely.
Story D is when you shreik that "Everfink ells woz lies dat der meydya fort up ter mayke ME luk bad"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
His tattoo on his arm looks nothing like her though. I remember at the time we all said it looked more like Jodie Marsh.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't remember this but just found it when I was looking up past litigation between Skanky and Pete ya bleep. From 2011.

Katie agreed to pay undisclosed libel damages to Peter, over claims that he was unfaithful to her and that he didn’t love his stepson Harvey as much as he said he did.

It was a lot of money ... I remember at the time her ranting about him using her for money & what a bastard he was .... because he actually made her pay it

• Heart
and the "romance" is allegedly OVER according to the garbage in the media so him dishing the dirt then buggering-off to to his Second Home in LV makes perfect sense :) Maybe skanky thinks she's going with him? LOL
She will know she cannot go with him ops

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.