Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reactions: 20
Thanks PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy for sorting out the new thread and keeping the show on the road (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Thank you Ever so much sweet
!😘 Cheers you lovely bunch , I’m having a big fat juicy glass of red to celebrate & hopefully watch the drama unfold . Again . Ad infinitum. Whomever said it was better than any soap hit the nail directly on the head. Friday night , a bunch of mates who you’ve never met but feel so connected to , who make you laugh , make you think , are intelligent & insightful too . I could be in the pub , but I choose to be here . Salute ! 🍷 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
!😘 Cheers you lovely bunch , I’m having a big fat juicy glass of red to celebrate & hopefully watch the drama unfold . Again . Ad infinitum. Whomever said it was better than any soap hit the nail directly on the head. Friday night , a bunch of mates who you’ve never met but feel so connected to , who make you laugh , make you think , are intelligent & insightful too . I could be in the pub , but I choose to be here . Salute ! 🍷 x
And we are all Covid secure

• Heart
Reactions: 28
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of KP's ex's!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Congratulations @Winepig.x

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of the ex's!!
It's been alluded to here before by a poster that a story is immanent. We don't know if it's real - but if it is, it seems like it's something thats been brewing a very long time. It could be interesting.

Great synopsis there!
It was a step up from my recap on the last thread! :D lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
My apologies if this has already been posted, but I can't keep up 🙈. A comment on CW IG suggests there's a huge story coming from one of the ex's!!
He's already got a love child? That's ok he has plenty of romper suits and dummies to pass down

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Slainte! 🍷 <---- Ribena. :D

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.