Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Baggins

#111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

PTMe

Chatty Member
Fuck the silence I am NOT missing this. I'm back 😂😂😂

How many times has she been arrested now?? I've genuinely lost count.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Hahahahahaha is all I can say!! You all KNEW she would fuck up and she DID. Woooohooo I fucking love it 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

DC16

VIP Member
How F’ing DARE she preach about everyone else’s wrongdoings, when she can’t obey one single rule or law. Berated her partners for affairs, but is happy to have an affair herself with a married man, texting guys while they are with partners. Driving illegally when she is 16 and breaks the law regularly still on that. Condemns people for trolling, but is the biggest troll going. 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I'm treating the Krusties on here to my special cocktail..the Pom Star Martini 😀😄.
Can also be made alcohol free for the non drinkers on here too 😃🥰❤💖🤗😘 xx

Cheers 😘 xx

Resizer_16279244150510.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

thetrooth

Chatty Member
Well now we know what #restrainingorder was about 😁

If she doesn’t go to prison now I’ve lost all faith in the legal system.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

hugothebear

VIP Member
Oh boy, the Pwicey came up against one unexpected adversary with Michelle didn't she. Bet Pwicey expected Michelle to kick off on Instagram, Twitter or such, to give a gobful of abuse because that is what KP herself would do, that would then give KP an opportunity to go to some rag or other complaining about how awful the woman raising KP kids was.

Instead she got someone who was cool as a cucumber, went the legal route and KP finds herself enjoying porridge yet again. KP bit of free advice for you, you don't have to keep accepting the rope Michelle hands you to string yourself up, not everyone acts the
**. You have been playing Snakes and Ladders, but Michelle has been playing chess at a master level.

I absolutely love the fact that both Emily and Michelle have handled this shit show with dignity. They didn't go screaming like banshees on the gram or other social media outlets. The quietly went the legal route and she is now facing jail. Played an bloody blinder. Please send the freak to jail.

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵x

I'm on page 35 so far..had to make this lol
Well done Cole you got the right answer 😄👍 xx.

Resizer_16428100179480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

Webster1357

VIP Member
She posted that she is not out for revenge against her ex husbands, a day after she put up stories on her Instagram calling Kieran, a man who has to date not been arrested, nor charged with any crime a ‘disgusting cretin’ a ‘pervert’ and saying that he should be ‘locked up for life’. Yeah, she’s totally fair and unbiased, no vendetta here folks!

Unless she was present at any sexual assault then she cannot say with certainty that it happened, and should leave it to the police, and if necessary the courts to decide. She has made herself judge, jury and executioner with those horrible Instagram posts and then tries to convince us it’s not personal? Come on

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Winepig

VIP Member
Thank you Ever so much sweet
!😘 Cheers you lovely bunch , I’m having a big fat juicy glass of red to celebrate & hopefully watch the drama unfold . Again . Ad infinitum. Whomever said it was better than any soap hit the nail directly on the head. Friday night , a bunch of mates who you’ve never met but feel so connected to , who make you laugh , make you think , are intelligent & insightful too . I could be in the pub , but I choose to be here . Salute ! 🍷 x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

Anna666

VIP Member
Fuck it folks. Get your drinks ready is going to be a wild 24 hours and I'm right here for it x
I feel so alive!!!!!
I went away to make a pasta bake, and all hell broke loose 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ FFS! 👀👀👀 .... Ive told the lovely Mr Anna and son, they will have to eat take aways, and micro wave slop for the next few days, as Il be busy " cough cough " with important work, that needs to be done 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55