Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, you are so good Pom, fooled me. I thought it was one of his posts x
Loooooool that made me laugh 😄😄😄💕❤🤗🥰😘 xx.

It's been fun tonight, alot less serious then the other day 💕 x.

An old pic made in December 2020..can't believe I made this over a year ago.

Resizer_16082532995820.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Ooooh, I say…

And now this rubbish. So which is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

And now this rubbish. So which is it?
Ah see that's the media smoke and mirrors game, I mentioned before ;)

You tell them story A, then sell them story B, if you are really clever, even send out a story C.... all press is good press. Get yourself out there and in the headlines, once you grab some, keep going. It's all income, it's all getting you noticed and keeping you relevant.

That is the media game entirely.

Reactions: 28
Someone commented on her insta post that a big story going to drop on Sunday about her that’s going to shock… the comment has been deleted. But we can all live in hope that it’s true
Surely it cant be more shocking than her sitting in a car with "others"..legs spread shoving a phone or whatever it is up her vagina or taking advantage of a 17 yr old boy then degrading him in the media.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Surely to god C must be thinking duck when we split up she is going to try to destroy him like PA and KH and she’s not wired right. When have they had any good times really it’s just all brain damage bs with her. This has not turned out the way he imagined it would and it’s actually made him into a national laughing stock and loathed by the masses. If he was my son I’d be saying get her to duck she is bad news and only going to destroy you as a person. What a nasty nasty piece of work

Surely it cant be more shocking than her sitting in a car with "others"..legs spread shoving a phone or whatever it is up her vagina or taking advantage of a 17 yr old boy then degrading him in the media.
Wwwhatttt😮

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ok, so all caught up on about 20 pages and I’ve cleared the Krusty cabin (a.k.a Henellehall) of all the empties from the party last night🍷🍺🍻🥂🍸🍹🥃🍷🍺🍻 can’t have it resembling the grounds of the MM! Boy, can you lot drink 🤪
So she ranted about paying the fine, could that post actually of been written by Mr Half Price and not KP, but the story about them being on the rocks wasn’t denied, interesting 🤔 maybe she was too tired after her day on community service.
Anyway, I’m sure they will have an early start today, off to Cheltenham, but then again, will probably just be posting old pictures, or sent to her pictures of Harvey. Or advertising one of his YouTubes.
What will she do with another kid free weekend I wonder?

Reactions: 36
so she as put up on her instagram she as paid her court fines i can see it says Jan and thursday but can anyone see he all the date (bet it was just paid recently because she would not want to be back in court)

Good thinking batman. The payment must have come from a bank account tho and she's not allowed to have one, so a payment from an other account would implicate another person, unless she's marched into CMC with a handbag full of cash! And if so, where did she get the cash from?
it is not aganist the law for someone else to pay your court fines so the money could have been paid from Amys bank Carls bank or even her stepdads or Carls dad if it was paid from anyone elses bank it would have nothing to do with her bankruptcy

Good thinking batman. The payment must have come from a bank account tho and she's not allowed to have one, so a payment from an other account would implicate another person, unless she's marched into CMC with a handbag full of cash! And if so, where did she get the cash from?
you are allowed a bank account when bankrupt just not one with any line off credit like overdraft or credit card(just a basic one usually you still allowed a debit card so if you are working your wage can still be paid into it )

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
so she as put up on her instagram she as paid her court fines i can see it says Jan and thursday but can anyone see he all the date (bet it was just paid recently because she would not want to be back in court)

it is not aganist the law for someone else to pay your court fines so the money could have been paid from Amys bank Carls bank or even her stepdads or Carls dad if it was paid from anyone elses bank it would have nothing to do with her bankruptcy

you are allowed a bank account when bankrupt just not one with any line off credit like overdraft or credit card(just a basic one usually you still allowed a debit card so if you are working your wage can still be paid into it )
The date said the 6th Jan, which I think is bullshit as the court would have stopped the court session if that were true.

Reactions: 16
The truth will out about her fine on Monday and then we will see what she has and hasn’t paid. She won’t be able to spin a legal result. I’m more interested in what tit inappropriate outfit she decides to wear

Reactions: 16
She also said she reported to police at the time and wasn’t believe. Surely, in this technical age,his phone etc would have been checked at the time? Even if the alleged victim didn’t want to go ahead with charges. The police wouldn’t just walk up to his door and take no officer, I did nothing and leave it at that. Its just all very strange!
off topic but I spend my evenings on tattle in my little room, which I have made my haven. I think I need a new name for it tho. Its my version of a man cave. Talking to my grown up daughter, I said “ah yes, I spend many an evening alone, having me time in my lady grotto” she spat out her drink! Saying it back to me I realised how it sounded! 😂
Does the silly witch not know the police will have records of any such incidences?

I wonder how much those "substantial damages" she paid out in 2010 were?

and then a couple of years later, this. Rumoured to have cost Krusty £2 MILLION in legal costs.

I wonder if any of them got paid?? She's still not paid Alex's damages has she?

So that’s where she learned how to not cook.
That looks like a Plop Kitchen creation that she's managed to tip out of the plastic carton onto a plate - for the first time ever!!

Ok, so all caught up on about 20 pages and I’ve cleared the Krusty cabin (a.k.a Henellehall) of all the empties from the party last night🍷🍺🍻🥂🍸🍹🥃🍷🍺🍻 can’t have it resembling the grounds of the MM! Boy, can you lot drink 🤪
So she ranted about paying the fine, could that post actually of been written by Mr Half Price and not KP, but the story about them being on the rocks wasn’t denied, interesting 🤔 maybe she was too tired after her day on community service.
Anyway, I’m sure they will have an early start today, off to Cheltenham, but then again, will probably just be posting old pictures, or sent to her pictures of Harvey. Or advertising one of his YouTubes.
What will she do with another kid free weekend I wonder?
Get pissed and off her face again!

Expect some more shite on her SMs later on :)

Yeah they do
but they'll publish it regardless of her screeching at them :) LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Morning All.... Thanks @DC16 for clearing the KK.
I'm slowly waking up with coffee number 1, whilst catching up.

There are so many theories and speculation when it comes to KP....
My current one in my sleep deprived brain is:

@Binfest alluded to CW's family distancing themselves...
CW is posting Vegas pics...

So theory....

🤞 there is a big story on Sunday....

CW is selling the big story and jetting off to Vegas Sunday to watch the drama unfold from afar....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Thought we might get one of those ‘early start’ car videos on the IG, complete with Monster Munch/Pic n Mix breakfast snacks they so love, but it’s tumbleweed so far. Surely you off to see Harvey today Skanky, that tale of seeing him every weekend is looking a bit thin at the moment. Is the chauffeur available though 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

So theory....

CW is selling the big story and jetting off to Vegas Sunday to watch the drama unfold from afar....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋
Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔

Reactions: 19

So theory....

Mic drop 🎤
Bye Felicia 👋
This would be fabulous!

However stupid and fame-hungry CW is, I don't understand how he'd want this to be his life. When he thought getting with KP would get him in the press, I doubt all this drama was what he was aiming for! He was prob planning for TV appearances, OK interviews, event openings.... but not pushing her around in a wheelchair or giving her lifts to court hearings. I know none of us like him but jeez the dude must be exhausted from all this, give it up mate, and sell your own story for us all to enjoy. Then disappear.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
He's moved them over to the Old Barn Garden Centre 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.