Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s claiming she’s paid will she use this as an excuse to not turn up on Monday????

Reactions: 8
Thought we might get one of those ‘early start’ car videos on the IG, complete with Monster Munch/Pic n Mix breakfast snacks they so love, but it’s tumbleweed so far. Surely you off to see Harvey today Skanky, that tale of seeing him every weekend is looking a bit thin at the moment. Is the chauffeur available though 🤷🏽‍♀️
I don't think she was with him last night ... I suspect he asked for some 'space' to think ...

Reactions: 18
It was a lot of money ... I remember at the time her ranting about him using her for money & what a bastard he was .... because he actually made her pay it
Did'nt Pete put it into H's Trust Fund (probably the one that skanky has been looting to fund her 'olidays, surgery etc) ?

• Wow
Reactions: 29
His tattoo on his arm looks nothing like her though. I remember at the time we all said it looked more like Jodie Marsh.
He could maybe get with Goodger next, let's face it they look pretty much the same, and that could be a fun change to his life story for us to discuss.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Crawl is one deluded fool, even in the talentless world of Z-list celebrity he is going nowhere. The man is not only devoid of any discernible talent, but is a complete charisma free zone, basically comes across as a nasty little thug. Anyone who saw his appearance with Skanky on GMB last year could see this man has zero presence for a TV career, even in the wasteland that is reality TV.

He reminds me of the sort of guy, who when I was younger, would walk up to me in a bar, all cocky, throwing out ‘I’m the alpha male here’ vibes, try chatting me up, I’d politely tell them, not interested, whereupon they’d often passive aggressively insult me, and slink off looking for their next victim. Those guys make me shudder, there is something very off about his type.

When Skanky and him split, his only future will be her destroying him in the press. He got into bed with the devil, thinking it would bring him fame and riches, instead it will bring infamy and back to eventual obscurity.

Reactions: 38
Surely if the police have no record of any kind of sexual assault from 2015 , and pwicy made this up for spite then she’s finished completely. Did you see the picture of Kieron in the mail not looking at all well ( innocent until proven guilty) just makes me suspicious because of the Andrew scandal maxwells! Child abuse in the news
The alleged beating she had ( domestic violence in the news at the same time)
I think she’s a liar. Not getting the kid’s for photo ops sent her over the edge
Why delete an Instagram post accusing your ex husband of that filthy crime if you’ve nothing to hide, nothing makes any sense

Only one flaw with this ! Who’s looking after his car’s at the mucky mansion
🤔
Lets see if he moves them over the weekend ... I wouldn't leave them there ...if they are on the verge of splitting up KP could go mental & trash them ... She won't care about the cost of repairs because he can just add himself to the list of creditors

Reactions: 17
He could maybe get with Goodger next, let's face it they look pretty much the same, and that could be a fun change to his life story for us to discuss.
For all her many faults I don't think Lozza is anywhere near the level of vileness achieved by skanky, but on the other hand she does like skanky cast-offs ;) Perhaps the whistle-blower is Chas because he's pretty skint now he's split with La Lozza?

Reactions: 23
If we go wayyyyyy back, the morning after the Slapgate, there’s the Suns headline of her story, it’s quite clear the statement made, it’s not a woman, it’s not a ghost, so maybe he’s got his bags packed & heading to T5 as we speak…
47AD9DF9-FCAC-495D-8020-34EE35F3DA0C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Ive been thinking the same and why did he get those awful Pwicey tattoos on his forearm if he is just using her for fame?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless he uses them as a way to control her by saying 'I love you so much I have your face on my arm'

Unlesss of course it's 'false lies' which Pwicceeeeyy mentioned a few weeks ago on her insta feed. 🤣🤣
Tattoos can be removed ... Nothing is permanent really

Reactions: 16
Crawl is one deluded fool, even in the talentless world of Z-list celebrity he is going nowhere. The man is not only devoid of any discernible talent, but is a complete charisma free zone, basically comes across as a nasty little thug. Anyone who saw his appearance with Skanky on GMB last year could see this man has zero presence for a TV career, even in the wasteland that is reality TV.

He reminds me of the sort of guy, who when I was younger, would walk up to me in a bar, all cocky, throwing out ‘I’m the alpha male here’ vibes, try chatting me up, I’d politely tell them, not interested, whereupon they’d often passive aggressively insult me, and slink off looking for their next victim. Those guys make me shudder, there is something very off about his type.

When Skanky and him split, his only future will be her destroying him in the press. He got into bed with the devil, thinking it would bring him fame and riches, instead it will bring infamy and back to eventual obscurity.
He won't go down without a massive fight although I expect he has plenty of ammunition in his armoury having been saddled with der fing for so long
Just imagine the photos he has of it that he has'nt put on his insta if the ones he has shown are anything to go by? Wiping bogies on her deluxe trackie sleeve, being pissed / off her many faces - oh I bet he's got some crackers just waiting to be released :) Bring it on :)

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Thought we might get one of those ‘early start’ car videos on the IG, complete with Monster Munch/Pic n Mix breakfast snacks they so love, but it’s tumbleweed so far. Surely you off to see Harvey today Skanky, that tale of seeing him every weekend is looking a bit thin at the moment. Is the chauffeur available though 🤷🏽‍♀️
He'll still be sleeping off the crate of Corona!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lets see if he moves them over the weekend ... I wouldn't leave them there ...if they are on the verge of splitting up KP could go mental & trash them ... She won't care about the cost of repairs because he can just add himself to the list of creditors
I can imagine her with a box of spray cans of brake cleaner giving his Moters a new graffiti-style paint job, stuff like "bleep" all over the bonnets, smashed windows (that she'll blame on Harvey), seats sliced with knives nicked out of the workman's toolboxes so she can blame them for it...................... Of course she will target his wanky fleet of shonky moters!!

• Haha
He won't go down without a massive fight although I expect he has plenty of ammunition in his armoury having been saddled with der fing for so long
Just imagine the photos he has of it that he has'nt put on his insta if the ones he has shown are anything to go by? Wiping bogies on her deluxe trackie sleeve, being pissed / off her many faces - oh I bet he's got some crackers just waiting to be released :) Bring it on :)
Agree, Skanky has messed up with this one, he will go down all guns blazing, actually think he could well finish off what is left of her brand, with the secrets he can reveal. We will have a mutually assured destruction situation going down when these two eventually split.

Took me best 2 hours to catch up 🤣 I missed so much drama. That's what a film night does. Makes me miss out on everything!!
So the weekend begins. Cue the loved up posts from the gruesome twosome to prove their "love"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Blimey one of my neighbours is filling up their Crate of Shame 🍷🍻🍾🍾😂 wonder if they too had a Tattlers evening 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tattoos can be removed ... Nothing is permanent really
One thing is apparently permanent - If you get with skanky even for a massive drunken one-night-stand mistake, It will never let go of you.

Witness the line of ex-husbands and Escapees who get dragged into her bleeping cesspit life whenever she feels the desire to cause more tit for someone or detract from something she has done :( Its for this very reason I wonder about these so-called celeb men that defend it - what filth does she hold over them???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.