Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tattoos can be removed ... Nothing is permanent really
I've had laser on a tattoo and then had it covered up and both processes fecking hurt! Seems a bit odd he had such big ones done and not ones he can easily cover up. Maybe he felt he had to show some sort of commitment and now is probably regretting it after her recent outbursts. 🤔

Reactions: 17
I've had laser on a tattoo and then had it covered up and both processes fecking hurt! Seems a bit odd he had such big ones done and not ones he can easily cover up. Maybe he felt he had to show some sort of commitment and now is probably regretting it after her recent outbursts. 🤔
Frankly he deserves to be left with a permanent reminder of his time incarcerated by skanky so he can re-live the Hell for the rest of his days
He won't emerge from this mess smelling of sweet violets either because he's been shown as every bit as foul as she is

Reactions: 22
This would be fabulous!

However stupid and fame-hungry CW is, I don't understand how he'd want this to be his life. When he thought getting with KP would get him in the press, I doubt all this drama was what he was aiming for! He was prob planning for TV appearances, OK interviews, event openings.... but not pushing her around in a wheelchair or giving her lifts to court hearings. I know none of us like him but jeez the dude must be exhausted from all this, give it up mate, and sell your own story for us all to enjoy. Then disappear.
MORNING ALL HOW IS EVERYONE'S HEAD? 🤣

I keep remembering the GMB interview that KP did with Coal, where he was talking about how he'd changed her into what he wanted, and then the IG post after her crash where he called her a rough diamond. I think he got together with her for fame and fortune, which we know he wanted because he wouldn't have tried to get on Love Island otherwise, but by association with her has become very disliked.

He's trolled relentlessly on Instagram, and I can't believe it doesn't get to him, and I doubt he was expecting it. I think he thought he'd be the man to turn her around, make her what he needed her to be and they'd be a power couple...but Katie Price is what she is, people don't ever really change especially when they've got to middle age.

He would have been better off seeking his own fame if that's what he wanted, plenty more reality shows he could have done, he could have modelled (let's be honest, he's not bad looking) or he could have hitched his wagon to someone with less going on. Now he's caught up in her insane world and will forever be associated with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I think I’d rather have my arms chopped off. They won’t be easy to laser or cover

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If anyone wants a giggle, go to the Horse and Hound Facebook page - find the article about her new equestrian range being launched & check out the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
MORNING ALL HOW IS EVERYONE'S HEAD? 🤣

I keep remembering the GMB interview that KP did with Coal, where he was talking about how he'd changed her into what he wanted, and then the IG post after her crash where he called her a rough diamond. I think he got together with her for fame and fortune, which we know he wanted because he wouldn't have tried to get on Love Island otherwise, but by association with her has become very disliked.

He's trolled relentlessly on Instagram, and I can't believe it doesn't get to him, and I doubt he was expecting it. I think he thought he'd be the man to turn her around, make her what he needed her to be and they'd be a power couple...but Katie Price is what she is, people don't ever really change especially when they've got to middle age.

He would have been better off seeking his own fame if that's what he wanted, plenty more reality shows he could have done, he could have modelled (let's be honest, he's not bad looking) or he could have hitched his wagon to someone with less going on. Now he's caught up in her insane world and will forever be associated with her.
It won’t happen, but IF they’re going to split, he could earn a fortune by tipping off press 1st with some dirt on KP, especially IF he knows info that she’s lied about the accusations against Kieran. CRAWL could actually win some friends if he tells us what she’s really like. He never will as like all the others he’s signed gagging orders. I wouldn’t care though, I still spill the beans.

Reactions: 23
If anyone wants a giggle, go to the Horse and Hound Facebook page - find the article about her new equestrian range being launched & check out the comments 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
I went on fb earlier for a look. She isn't liked in the equestrian world

Reactions: 20
I think I’d rather have my arms chopped off. They won’t be easy to laser or cover
I don't like tattoos even though my OH has many. However the old ones were deteriorating so he decided he'd get them covered with something new and now basically what he has are massive great black splodges instead that even though he won't admit it look worse than the ones he got covered up. Stupid man :)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
An interesting extract from the article… 🤔
Quite confident that she's keeping the place then?

I suppose she'll have to take the poor creatures to Trampy Towers because the livery yards cannot keep subsidising her forever, seeing as she does not pay the livery bills either :(

Reactions: 16
I don't think she was with him last night ... I suspect he asked for some 'space' to think ...
Well the photo he put on his insta story was definitely him at MM as no grey striped paper or velour sofa - so I think he was there.

Reactions: 11
I can imagine her with a box of spray cans of brake cleaner giving his Moters a new graffiti-style paint job, stuff like "bleep" all over the bonnets, smashed windows (that she'll blame on Harvey), seats sliced with knives nicked out of the workman's toolboxes so she can blame them for it...................... Of course she will target his wanky fleet of shonky moters!!
She only needs a nice can of spray paint ... 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.