Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry Pheobe. I just gave you a wow reaction for this post instead of a laugh one. I think I’m pissed already and it’s only eight o’clock. Let this be a lesson to you all. Never do dry January. You get too easily drunk when you start again. 🥴 🥴
I'm bleeping steaming too. Gosh I'm so quiet when I'm sober. Lots of love MrsC xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She'll be in court Monday, get a slap on the wrist, her family will post on IG again and she'll be in the Priory again as quick as her trotters will carry her.

Reactions: 24
#111 skanky price flew off the handle while Cole relaxed with his scented candle
Looks like a clear winner for the KP#111 title with 70 likes!

Please someone to create it and lock this one up 🅿 😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Katie Price #111 under the blue coat she’s hidden but soon you’re off to prison!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Meanwhile, in cloud cuckoo land...

Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods blasts ‘fake news’ after rumours engagement is on the rocks
View attachment 1008055
Rachael O'ConnorSaturday 22 Jan 2022 6:00 pm
It's their usual m.o., put out a story and then deny it. Trouble is Cole, no-one gives a tit. Carry on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Did anyone post this one? It's hard to keep up at 150mph 🤣
Too funny they used the foot gate pic... Him turkey teefing it in the background 😂😂 especially now we all know she broke her feet threatening to kill herself by throwing herself off their balcony & really fell the tit 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ whilst he was screaming at her for suspected cheating!!
.... What a pair off ass wipes like 😒😒😒😒

• Haha
  • Heart
Sorry Pheobe. I just gave you a wow reaction for this post instead of a laugh one. I think I’m pissed already and it’s only eight o’clock. Let this be a lesson to you all. Never do dry January. You get too easily drunk when you start again. 🥴 🥴
I'm half way through my bottle of red wine already. Going to be Sangria from now on to water it down a bit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I agree I recon it was really hard for Pete to keep stum after her attack on Emily I bet he was seething and just biding his time to duck her right off when the times right !
They may be doing something else ... The arrest was purely due to Michelle ... She has her bang to rights

What time do we think AFP will post a sincere heartfelt apology.. 🙄

I have no idea how the legal system works, does anyone know how KP could get out of her latest arrest?
With a suspended sentence hanging over her she is purely at the mercy of the court now

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.