Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how much those "substantial damages" she paid out in 2010 were?

and then a couple of years later, this. Rumoured to have cost Krusty £2 MILLION in legal costs.

Even in the old articles, all the top comments are negative. She has been problematic for years.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.
Oh I would say so. By posting that on Insta he was firing a warning shot to KP, who should know better than to mess with Claire, she always comes out of it for the worst.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just put in a late tattle shift. Caught up on everything and awaiting the big tabloid expose this weekend! I’m clocking off for my shift and saluting the hard-core night shift crew

• Heart
I don't remember this but just found it when I was looking up past litigation between Skanky and Pete ya bleep. From 2011.

Katie agreed to pay undisclosed libel damages to Peter, over claims that he was unfaithful to her and that he didn’t love his stepson Harvey as much as he said he did.

Reactions: 24
The fun is only just starting with the warning shots fired, the exes and Claire will soon get the bullseye, it’s been many years of practice 🎯
The legal wigs are being dusted 👩🏼‍⚖️ ⚖
come on karma and comeuppance, where are ya?!

• Heart
What does the bookmark function do and what are the steps to use it?
You can mark posts of interest. So, say you want to save a screenshot post for later, you can bookmark and you can also add a note/label to the bookmark to make them easier to find. When you click your name up at the top right hand corner, you can see your saved posts. x

• Wow
Reactions: 10
You can mark posts of interest. So, say you want to save a screenshot post for later, you can bookmark and you can add a note to the bookmark. When you click your name up at the top right hand corner, you can see your saved posts. x
Now we have been VIP trained 😃 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I would say so. By posting that on Insta he was firing a warning shot to KP, who should know better than to mess with Claire, she always comes out of it for the worst.
Agreed, I don't think it's a coincidence that he posted that with Claire, just when KP is starting to have a go at him again.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You can mark posts of interest. So, say you want to save a screenshot post for later, you can bookmark and you can also add a note/label to the bookmark to make them easier to find. When you click your name up at the top right hand corner, you can see your saved posts. x
Fantastic explanation, thanks. I've bookmarked it!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't remember this but just found it when I was looking up past litigation between Skanky and Pete ya bleep. From 2011.

Katie agreed to pay undisclosed libel damages to Peter, over claims that he was unfaithful to her and that he didn’t love his stepson Harvey as much as he said he did.

She said prince pete didn’t love H as much as he said he did?
Unbelievable.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.