Katie Price #110 Cole is getting aggy coz his nose is in the baggy let’s hope he don’t slap slaggy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she did pay, but the court passed the money to bankruptcy court, so basically still owes the court, but now bankruptcy work wants to know where the money came from and she still owes the court 🙄🙄🙄
Good thinking batman. The payment must have come from a bank account tho and she's not allowed to have one, so a payment from an other account would implicate another person, unless she's marched into CMC with a handbag full of cash! And if so, where did she get the cash from?

Reactions: 23
RECAP : Apologies to Billy joel
Mucky mansions worth sod all
Focusing on therapy ,Emilys disgusting ,unpaid debts
Kate and Carwash on the rocks
having more babies , short hair ,and racing on quads

Pregnancy rumours ,out for posh dinners
exorcism Kierons quizzed
Katie in huge high heels,
luxury holiday, community service
pete tried to ruin her and he did

Skankys due for court again
Nanny gives a statement
Mucky mansion room designed by Amy F**king Price
Stripping naked in the bath
Harvey destroys the house
kissing Harvey on the lips
Kieron and carwash in the ring

Skanky is a liar
shes a rotten tart
without a heart
skanky is a liar
but we'll win the Battle
coz the truths on tattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
RECAP : Apologies to Billy joel
Mucky mansions worth sod all
Focusing on therapy ,Emilys disgusting ,unpaid debts
Kate and Carwash on the rocks
having more babies , short hair ,and racing on quads

Pregnancy rumours ,out for posh dinners
exorcism Kierons quizzed
Katie in huge high heels,
luxury holiday, community service
pete tried to ruin her and he did

Skankys due for court again
Nanny gives a statement
Mucky mansion room designed by Amy F**king Price
Stripping naked in the bath
Harvey destroys the house
kissing Harvey on the lips
Kieron and carwash in the ring

Skanky is a liar
shes a rotten tart
without a heart
skanky is a liar
but we'll win the Battle
coz the truths on tattle
Nooooooo! Hope you're not turning into Bunny Cuddles?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
PA posted on insta tonight of him meeting Claire Powell. Any chance they are coming up with a plan to combat KP.
Didn't Claire Powell successfully sue Skanky years ago? I wouldn't duck with Claire Powell, very smart woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Some thoughts;

1. no mention of what year the £7500 was paid… could be from years ago ?
2. Is Cole in the C4 mucky mansion show? Could that be why he’s suddenly got agents? Also is a little C4 cameo his reward??

Reactions: 15
or perhaps Ron the mindless maybe 😂
I forgot the name he was using the other day when he cropped up on here, was an eagle thing I think?

Some thoughts;

1. no mention of what year the £7500 was paid… could be from years ago ?
2. Is Cole in the C4 mucky mansion show? Could that be why he’s suddenly got agents? Also is a little C4 cameo his reward??
KATIE Price has revealed she got engaged to fiancé Carl Woods because he'd "look after" her if she never worked again. ... The reality star gushed over her new fiancé admitting that Carl would support her financially if she ever stopped working.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I wonder how much those "substantial damages" she paid out in 2010 were?

and then a couple of years later, this. Rumoured to have cost Krusty £2 MILLION in legal costs.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I forgot the name he was using the other day when he cropped up on here, was an eagle thing I think?

KATIE Price has revealed she got engaged to fiancé Carl Woods because he'd "look after" her if she never worked again. ... The reality star gushed over her new fiancé admitting that Carl would support her financially if she ever stopped working.
Makes me feel sick the thought of her gushing, I think the good old Sun should choose a more appropriate word to describe her undying love for Cole. Maybe trickled might be more acceptable?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I wonder how much those "substantial damages" she paid out in 2010 were?

and then a couple of years later, this. Rumoured to have cost Krusty £2 MILLION in legal costs.

Just goes to show she was an evil witch back then and still is! Bring it on Cole!

Reactions: 17
New thread 🥰🧵x

I'm on page 35 so far..had to make this lol
Well done Cole you got the right answer 😄👍 xx.

Resizer_16428100179480.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.